Watchtower Society (Members) Infected With Deadly StD

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Just so you know...

"StD" in this case, stands for "Satan the Devil".

Beginning March 1, 2013, the Satanic Watchtower has scheduled a month long campaign to lure people to something called a "memorial".

But the reality of it, is that it's is an attempt to get more folks infected by Satan

The Watchtower is OWNED, CONTROLLED and under the DIRECT SUPERVISION of Satan, and there are members that KNOW that is a fact, but have agreed to keep quiet about it.

PROTECTING THE Devil!

That is the height of insanity, but that's the exact situation that is playing out, right in front of the entire world stage.

Would YOU protect the Devil?

"YES!" or "NO!"

But here we have an organization that claims to represent God, with the Devil in PROTECTED CONTROL.

The UNDENIABLE FACTS are found at...

http://nisan15hoax.tripod.com

Take a look at it, and then, when the Watchtower members come around, smiling in your face, asking you to join, you'll be able to help save THEM, by alerting them.

This has been a well kept secret. Less than 1% of the worldwide organization knows what the Pittsburgh area members were convinced to keep secret, out of fear of making "THE ORGANIZATION" look bad.

My effort in this case, is to empty the Watchtower of their UNSUSPECTING members, who have no idea who they are REALLY worshiping.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated!

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
If you've ever, and I do mean, EVER, been to this website's "Human SEXUALITY" forum, and seen the wide variety of "subjects" there, ask yourself...

"WHO...WHAT...and WHY"

...because we know "WHERE" and "WHEN".

The Watchtower Society GOT MY THREADS KICKED OUT OF THAT FORUM!

It cost them $40, but I'm sure it was worth it, to have another day to squirm. Because it's now down to "DAY-to-DAY" with them.

But if I was to waste time trying to get the members to see that it's Satan...AGAIN, they'd feel sorry for Satan...AGAIN.

So PLEASE, if you have the chance to talk to one of them, tell them that there is UNDENIABLE PROOF that their organization BELONGS TO Satan!

Maybe they'll listen to YOU.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
A new "EMERGENCY MESSAGE" has been posted on the website.

It is for Watchtower members, who might be brave enough to defy their Satanic leadership, and look out for their own lives.

If you know any Watchtower members, PLEASE get them to read what Satan doesn't want them to discover...

UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
The website has a new "WEEKEND STRATEGY", on the UPDATE page.

PLEASE check it out, and pass the message on to as many people as you can.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
There has been a FRAUD poster, EXPOSED for what they really are, over on the UPDATE page of the website.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
If you understand how God "works", PLEASE check out the new segment, on the website's UPDATE page...

"MATCHING CONTRIBUTION"

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Just stopped by to say "THANK YOU" to anyone who got involved.

I did do one last segment, over on the website's UPDATE page...

"God's Line In The Sand"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 774,278
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 559,086
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 37,802
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Preteen girl 604,853
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min arabian 5,502
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 12 min nature guy1172 34
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min WildWeirdWillie 175,578
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web