harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

A big thanks to DR.INEGBENEBOR, who brought back my ex girlfriend. My name is Harry Phillips, from Canada. Last year, August 26th 2012, I proposed to my ex girlfriend and she agreed to marry me then we both planned for the wedding. Our wedding was to hold September 30th. We had a little misunderstanding and she left me for another guy. I almost committed suicide; I never knew there was hope for me, a friend of mine would always advise me to be hopeful and that one day she will come back to me, Some times I will go to her house to beg her to come back to me because she really means a lot to me and I love her so much and she will ask me to leave her alone and I should never come to her house again. I found it really hard to fall in love with another girl, months passes by and I was waiting patiently for her to come back to me but in my heart I was still going through hell, there was a big hole in my heart.
One morning I received a call from my friend and he told me to come to his house immediately, I quickly put on my clothes and ran to his house because I felt he was in trouble, when I got to heís house, I met him on his computer system and I ask him what the problem was, he said when he was browsing through the internet, he came across some testimonies on how a spell caster brought someoneís ex husband back. I was angry with him because he frightened me and now heís telling about spell caster. I told him to forget about the matter because I never believed in spell casters, he asked me if I really want my ex girlfriend to come back to me and I said yes so he said I should give it a try because if you really need something that is very important to your life, then you go for it. I agreed to what he said and I took the spell casters email address and I emailed him, few minutes later he replied me and asked what can he do for me so I told him what I wanted and he asked me to do what ever he asked of me which I did. He told me not to worry that my ex girlfriend will come back crawling on her kneels asking for forgiveness as soon as he cast the spell so he cast the spell and the following day my ex girlfriend came back to me, right now I and my girlfriend are happy. This is the reason I decided to put it in writing so that anybody that is hopeless will find the reason to be hopeful. If you are in the same situation, DR.INEGBENEBOR is the right spell caster that will solve your problem, heís not a scammer. You can email him on: DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE@GMAI L.COM try and see what he can do!
lover

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

A, spell caster who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married two kids and me and my ex-lover now husband and wife very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you DR aigbe for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL....aigbespellcaster@gmai l.com
kenneth

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

>My problems are gone My woman came back last night, i
>thought itís a
>joke she came to say good bye to me ,then i waited
>,suddenly i saw
>preparing food,bed and hide under bracket, i couldnít
>believe any thing i
>see, i decide to sleep at the gouge to see what
>happens next ,only see her
>come and slow her self on me start kissing and then i
>realize you are the
>true healer, its now 3weeks since she came home ,but
>doc my sex life has
>gone down i donít know why , i want to come and order
>for that medicine. i
>will phone you later today! i appreciate your
>services, be there for us
>please. thanks you to Dr. 5daysocodudu. you can contact him
>through this mail:
>5daysocoduduspelltemple@gm ail.com
>
>Name: Kenneth
lindasinclair

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I will like to share with you all, my name is lindasinclair from canada, since I and my lovely husband married we never find happening in our home, things always go wrong, our business shattered. along the line my husband fall sick, No money to feed things were very bad. But thank Mrs. Amara who lead me to Prophet lalagada a week ago and introduce me to him and I explain all my problem to him and he told me that what I called problem is a challenges, I have to overcome it by casting a spell. Immediately he cast the spell all I call problem was solved. Thanks to Prophet lalagada , we are grateful me and my family. what do you want? Are you feeling lonely or lost? Do you feel confused and you donít know what to do next? You lost your lover and you need him/her back? Are you facing difficult challenges in marriage? Are you having sleepless nights? family problem? Financial difficult? Contact prophetalasari@gmail.com he will use his African herbs with the guidance of his strong spiritual powers with the experience of casting holistic spells. To give you all your needs. Here is his contact
email: lalagadaspellcaster@gmail.com
mobile no:+2348101093843
RACHAEL

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

want to use this opportunity to tell DR.lalagada of solution ground, that i am very grateful for helping me get back my lover' after he abandoned me for good six months with pains and tears in my heart. i am Addison from united states. my boyfriend before the break up usually insult and see nothing good in any thing i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advice me to let go but i couldn't because of the love i have for him. which was so strong and could even move ten mountains in a speed of light. after two days of my contact with DR.lalagada my boyfriend came back with apologies and love that he had never show me before. right now he doesn't insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made i am by God each morning. one thing i love about DR.lalagada, is that he is so accommodating and free.you can still call him. lalagadaspellcaster. com tel.+2348101093843.CATHERIN
joy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

am very happy to tell every one to hear my name is mary. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Eduduspell have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. You can contact him with this mail: Eduduspellsolutiontemple@gmail .com
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

You need your ex-lover back?? WHY?? So you can FORNICATE AGAIN??!!
Beauty

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

My name is beauty from uk.This site has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I saw different testimonies of different spell casters on this site, and I decide to choose two out of the many of them to see if their spell is real. I am testifying back now that ow is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 3days. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you obodospelltemple@gmail.com. You have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real.CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:obodospelltemple@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
CLARA

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

My name is CLARA,
ThankS to DR OMINIMANJA BENKO.for bringing back my lover who lift me a year ago. I met this great man who has be

restoring people life i told him how my lover left me and he assure me that he is going to come back to me within

24 hours my lover who lift me call me on my mobile number and he started begging me to come back home that is how

he brought back my lover in peace.i am giving this testimonies to the whole world that DR.ominimanja is a really

spell casters you can contact him via email;ominimanjaspiritualist@g mail.com
Beauty

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

My name is beauty from uk.This site has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I saw different testimonies of different spell casters on this site, and I decide to choose two out of the many of them to see if their spell is real. I am testifying back now that ow is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 3days. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you obodospelltemple@gmail.com. You have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real.CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:obodospelltemple@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
Lilian

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Hello,everyone my name is Lilian from USA i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called DR obodo, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married two kids and me and my ex-lover now husband and wife very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you DR obodo for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL....dr.obodospelltemple@g mail.com
Luis Mary

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

My name is Luis Mary i live in California, and i got married four months ago.My husband and i have been living a very happy and lovely life.so as time went on, i began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing.He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping at home anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore.So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because i have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.So i decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out.So immediately i went to the internet, where i saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "great cocoma" so i contacted him immediately and i explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done.and he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting.and also he told me to put all my trust in him, and i really obeyed him.So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when i was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home,when he came back he started apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me.He really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.And he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now i am the happiest woman on earth today as i am writing this testimony, and i want to really thank "greats cocoma" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange or behaving the same way like this, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything related to do with spell casting, is for you to go and visit this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you, and i am 100% sure that he will solve it out.
Thanks.
via email"cocomadevil.666@gma il. com
john cooper

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

i have never ever seen a good and strong
spell caster like kpekpe dodu solution temple, I
am John cooper by name i am located in the Uk,
but i reside
in U.S.A, this year January 2013 after Xmas
and new year, my lovely wife divorced me
for some reason best know to her,i was so
so bitter i
could not withstand it i was totally in mess, i
also lost my good paying job as well, when i
was browsing through the internet i came
acros kpekpe dudo solution temple, i picked up his
email address and i mail him right away, i
receive a response from him, i
explained everything that have happened to
me to him, kpekpe dudo laugh after i have told
him everything,and he assured me that i am
in the
right place to get a good and urgent
solution,kpekpe dudo assure me that it will only
take faith for my wife and my company
to call me back,
i was doubting him but honestly i have no
choice then to give him a chance, can the
whole wide word believe me it was not up
to 24 hours my
company called me back they even promote
me in my working place within the next 5
minute i receive an urgent call from the
familyís barrister
Hon.Barr.Mike Smith that my lovely wife want
settlement,i was very much happy i thank kpekpe dudo temple in did his temple is really solution
to the
whole wide word my advise to the wide
word is that if any persons is facing the
same problem that i was having or even
more they should emai kpekpe dudo immediately now via:
email: kpekpedudotemple123@yahoo.com i assure
you that your story will change for good for
ever.

Best Regards.
John cooper
Mrs Grate

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

My name is Mrs Grate and I base in USA...°įMy life is back!!! After 14 years of
Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my life
was about to end i almost commited suicide, i was emotionally down for a
very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr angelakaka which i
met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I
was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came
across alot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people
testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he
restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can
cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular
testimony,it was about a woman called sonia,she testified about how Dr
angelakaka brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days and reverse
the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the end of her testimony she
dropped Dr. Angelakak's e-mail address. After reading all these,I
decided to give Dr Angelakaka
a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3
days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are
evenhappier than before. Dr angelakaka is really a gifted man and i
will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a
problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve
all your problems for you. Try Dr angelakaka anytime, he might be the
answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{Angelakakamagictemple @gmail.com}. Once again thank you Dr Angelakaka
Steve

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

the spell caster that brought my ex lover back

&#8203;Hello am Steve So trustworthy spell caster are still online?i never believed until i saw some post about Dr Angelakaka on how he has helped lots of people on the internet.I told him i have had about him on internet and before i told him my problem,He has already told me what i came for and said people had scammed me off my money and added pain to my pain i was so shocked,He just told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,i told him this was what those fake spell caster also told me,He said i should give him a try which i did.Truly am just short of words and over excited for what Dr Angelakaka has done for me exactly when the 48hours was completed the call i got was from my lover that left me with pain for over 4year,He said on phone Steve,Can we talk in a sad and shy tone,i was like yes then he came to my house and apologized to me that he was sorry and proposed to me that same day and asked if i would marry him and i said yes,And our wedding will be on August 20 friends you are coordinately invited am so happy,Thanks to Dr Angelakaka you can contact him on Angelakakamagictemple@gmail.co m for your solution his truly a man you can trust and confide in.
Olivia

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Am olivia by name am from ontario, i married to Andrew in the
year 1999 and we both have two kids Mirabel and Chris, as at then
my husband was so caring all of a sudden i receive a letter from
the court behold it was a divorce my husband is seeking divorce
and i was totally confused and i donít know what to do he
actually did divorce me and move to Detroit where i heard that he
has remarried and i couldnít help it all what i want is to be
with him to fulfill the vows we both made to each other.one day i
came across a testimony of how a spell caster DR Angelakaka help restore one marriage and i decided to
contact this spell caster and he told me that all will be well if
only i can do what he ask for and i actually did it and in less
than 48 minutes my husband came back to me and said that he is
sorry and ready to settle down with me now and forever and we are
both happily living together now and we had another child now
Christiana, i will like anyone who is reading this testimony now
and have similar problems should please contact him here is his
email angelakakamagictemple@gmail.co m he is a very good man.
once again thank you Dr angelakaka
Sarah

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

After being in relationship with Benson for five
years,he broke up with me, I did everything
possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I
wanted him back so much because of the love I
have for him, I begged him with everything, I
made promises but he refused. I explained my
problem to someone online and she suggested
that I should rather contact a spell caster that
could help me cast a spell to bring him back but
I am the type that never believed in spell, I had
no choice than to try it, I mailed the Madurai, and
he told me there was no problem that everything
will be okay before three days, that my ex will
return to me before two days, he cast the spell
and surprisingly in the second day, it was around
4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I
answered the call and all he said was that he
was so sorry for everything that happened, that
he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me
so much. I was so happy and went to him, that
was how we started living together happily
again. Since then, I have made promise that
anybody I know that have a relationship
problem, I would be of help to such person by
referring him or her to the only real and powerful
Dr Madurai who helped me with my own problem
and who is different from all the fake ones out
there. Anybody could need the help of the Dr
Madurai, his email maduraitemple@yahoo.com)
you can email him if you need his assistance in
your relationship or anything.
joy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

There is hope, don't give up on your prodigal. thank Dr laladudu the great spell caster who help me , He has sent my husband home. We were angry and I was ready to file for divorce; there was no hope. By the spell of Dr laladudu, He sent a relative and a friend to convince me to pray for marriage restoration. I also found Rejoice Marriage testimonies that same week. My hardened heart took Dr laladudu in and soon I was praying for my prodigal husband's return to Dr laladudu and return to us. He returned suddenly! He repented and recommitted to our family. I am still praying for my husband to completely return to Dr laladudu, and for the other person to return to Dr laladudu as well.Ē(texas) email laladuduthespellcaster@gmail.c om
joy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hello I am Joy Micheal , I am out here to
spreed this good news to the entire world
on how I got my ex lover back.I was going
crazy when my love left me for another girl
last month, But when I meet a friend that
introduce me to DR laladudu the great
messenger to the oracle that he serve, I
narrated my problem to DR GREAT laladudu
about how my ex love left me and also how
I needed to get a job in a very big
company.He only said to me that I have
come to the right place were I will be
getting my heart desire without any side
effect.He told me what I need to do, After it
was been done, In the next 2 days, My love
called me on the phone and was saying
sorry for living me before now and also in
the next one week after my love called me to
be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for
interview in my desired company were I
needed to work as the managing director..I
am so happy and overwhelmed that I have
to tell this to the entire world to contact DR
laladudu at the following email address and
get all your problem solve..No problem is too
big for him to solve..Contact him direct on:
laladuduthespellcaster@gmail.c om and get your
problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS
EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
ogundaspellcaster@gmail.com
joy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

There is hope, don't give up on your prodigal. thank Dr laladudu the great spell caster who help me , He has sent my husband home. We were angry and I was ready to file for divorce; there was no hope. By the spell of Dr laladudu, He sent a relative and a friend to convince me to pray for marriage restoration. I also found Rejoice Marriage tThere is hope, don't give up on your prodigal. thank Dr laladudu the great spell caster who help me , He has sent my husband home. We were angry and I was ready to file for divorce; there was no hope. By the spell of Dr laladudu, He sent a relative and a friend to convince me to pray for marriage restoration. I also found Rejoice Marriage testimonies that same week. My hardened heart took Dr laladudu in and soon I was praying for my prodigal husband's return to Dr laladudu and return to us. He returned suddenly! He repented and recommitted to our family. I am still praying for my husband to completely return to Dr laladudu, and for the other person to return to Dr laladudu as well.Ē(texas) email laladuduthespellcaster@gmail.c om
estimonies that same week. My hardened heart took Dr laladudu in and soon I was praying for my prodigal husband's return to Dr laladudu and return to us. He returned suddenly! He repented and recommitted to our family. I am still praying for my husband to completely return to Dr laladudu, and for the other person to return to Dr laladudu as well.Ē(texas) email laladuduthespellcaster@gmail.c om

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Divinity Surgeon 682,983
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Dang It 110,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min scaritual 218,172
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 38 min andet1987 791
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 513,521
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 40 min andet1987 3,995
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 250,743
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Internet dr Pipke 596,815
•••
•••
•••