Airplane parts and a NYC mosque

Airplane parts and a NYC mosque

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-officials-seek-huma... Isn't it REALLY strange that this,alleged landing gear part was found wedged between a luxury condo and,of all places,a MOSQUE?!! Something's REAL fishy about that. What are the chances that 'September 11th-proud' muslims who attend that mosque had those pieces of,supposed,landing gear parts deliberately placed there just to taunt New Yorkers and to 're-live' the greatest islamic terror attack of all time??
Dport

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Apr 27, 2013
It was not an islamic terror attack.
The better question is, why now? Why did the news come out now when the real muslim terror attack in Boston happened due to war blowback as they did not like the wars and were allowed in under refugee due to the wars.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Dport wrote:
It was not an islamic terror attack.
That's has to be the DUMBEST remark I've ever hear regarding September 11,2001. If you don't think those hijack pilots were shouting 'Allahu Akbar!!!!' as they opened those Boeing 767 throttles wide open,as those crash warning alarms were blaring like tornado sirens,as those planes streaked towards the twin towers....you need to catch a flight to Oz..and talk to that man behind the curtain. Tell him the Scarecrow sent you..
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>T... Tell him the Scarecrow sent you..
lol, an interesting and insightful admission.

"If you only had a brain"
Thoughtful Chap

Southbury, CT

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Some reports mention rope around the part. It appears it may have been lowered into place.

A trophy perhaps?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Yeah, something's fishy about that.
Adam

Germany

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yeah, something's fishy about that.
You evil. Is god alive or is he dead?
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Thoughtful Chap wrote:
Some reports mention rope around the part. It appears it may have been lowered into place.
A trophy perhaps?
Provide a link to a reputable source, not some wackaloon conspiracy blog.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Personally,I think it was....are you listening,MARK FURHMAN???...PLANTED THERE. The chances of that piece Boeing 767 landing gear landing right behind a mosque,OF ALL PLACES,in a TINY spot between two buildings,down the street from Ground Zero,is so silly it's not even worth talking about. But it actually may have happened, I just don't believe it.
Thoughtful Chap

Southbury, CT

#10 Apr 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a link to a reputable source, not some wackaloon conspiracy blog.
Here's one, the other news sources say it too:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/us/new-york-9-1...

and another:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57581764/...

You can see the rope in the pics and video.

I don't get my info from Alex Jones or FAUX news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web