Windows XP Users will be attacked nex...

Windows XP Users will be attacked next year

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 15, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/hackers-seen-unleashing... Are you still among the XP faithful, or the 'cheapskates', who have refused to upgrade, at least, to Windows 7?? Starting next year, when Microsoft stops supporting XP, there won't be any difference between your computer.....and you walking down the street completely naked and vulnerable. For REAL.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2013
That is bad, i have Xp ! i think its a scam, Microsoft fearmongering, so they can profit once again.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 15, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
That is bad, i have Xp ! i think its a scam, Microsoft fearmongering, so they can profit once again.
Quit being a cheapskate and get up to snuff!!!! Get off your rearend and cut some grass, and collect aluminum cans, or something, and get a Windows 7 upgrade, for crying out loud!!!
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Quit being a cheapskate and get up to snuff!!!! Get off your rearend and cut some grass, and collect aluminum cans, or something, and get a Windows 7 upgrade, for crying out loud!!!
I have Window 8 ! BHAHHAAHAA U left your brain somwhere! I still prefer XP !
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/hackers- seen-unleashing-torrent-viruse s-holdover-windows-xp-01355111 0.html Are you still among the XP faithful, or the 'cheapskates', who have refused to upgrade, at least, to Windows 7?? Starting next year, when Microsoft stops supporting XP, there won't be any difference between your computer.....and you walking down the street completely naked and vulnerable. For REAL.
The last time I got a virus on one of my computers I found myself at an ATM machine, late at night, trying to withdraw all of my money,$500 at a time, before someone came along and tried to rob me. That was when I began to accept the REALITY that you simply CAN'T be 'cheap' when it comes to protecting your computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 110,156
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 44 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 982,283
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
More from around the web