PROOF that God is an Eternal Being

PROOF that God is an Eternal Being

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Many people struggle with the notion of God being Eternal, just as many others struggle with the idea of God existing at all. But, see, the REALITY of the thought patterns of atheists and other unbelievers is that they choose to block out thoughts of an Eternal, Almighty God as much as possible......because such thoughts interfere with the godless life they want to live. And when they resist the Holy Spirit again and again and again, they make themselves the enemies of God, and thus the children........of Satan the devil But, anyway, LISTEN TO ME: Do you believe, and understand, that God HAS NO BEGINNING??! Don't you......REALIZE THAT??! And so many scoff and say ' HOW??!! HOW could someone be ETERNAL??!! HOW??!! It's impossible!', they say. Well' listen, let me put your troubled mind to rest, because I'm going to show you WHY God being 'Eternal'.......is cold, hard........REALITY. SEE, if there was ever a time that God DIDN'T exist!!!!!.....how would He have gotten here??! SEE WHAT I MEAN????!! If there was ever a time that God didn't exist.....someone, or something, would have had to 'bring Him into existence'....You know what I'm sayin'??!! Just keepin' it REAL ya'll.....just keepin' it REAL.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Many people struggle with the notion of God being Eternal, just as many others struggle with the idea of God existing at all. But, see, the REALITY of the thought patterns of atheists and other unbelievers is that they choose to block out thoughts of an Eternal, Almighty God as much as possible......because such thoughts interfere with the godless life they want to live. And when they resist the Holy Spirit again and again and again, they make themselves the enemies of God, and thus the children........of Satan the devil But, anyway, LISTEN TO ME: Do you believe, and understand, that God HAS NO BEGINNING??! Don't you......REALIZE THAT??! And so many scoff and say ' HOW??!! HOW could someone be ETERNAL??!! HOW??!! It's impossible!', they say. Well' listen, let me put your troubled mind to rest, because I'm going to show you WHY God being 'Eternal'.......is cold, hard........REALITY. SEE, if there was ever a time that God DIDN'T exist!!!!!.....how would He have gotten here??! SEE WHAT I MEAN????!! If there was ever a time that God didn't exist.....someone, or something, would have had to 'bring Him into existence'....You know what I'm sayin'??!! Just keepin' it REAL ya'll.....just keepin' it REAL.
Atheists and other unbelievers do not 'block out' thoughts of god. They simply have none to block. That's ridiculous.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#3 Mar 15, 2014
Atheists are children of the devil!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are children of the devil!!
No ...that will be Satanists.

We are all eternal beings. The Spirit, call it God if you will, is the greatest being of us all. How you interpret God is not necessarily right and definitely not right for everybody.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Xcetera wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...that will be Satanists.
We are all eternal beings. The Spirit, call it God if you will, is the greatest being of us all. How you interpret God is not necessarily right and definitely not right for everybody.
You......are of your father.....the devil..
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 17, 2014
How simple life is for the doc. Everyone his disagrees with is of the devil.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
How simple life is for the doc. Everyone his disagrees with is of the devil.
You are of your father, the devil!!!!! And the lies of your father you desire to tell!!!!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father, the devil!!!!! And the lies of your father you desire to tell!!!!!
See?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
See?
he also told me, "You are of your gay father, the devil." :)

my father is gay ? if my father was gay, i would not be born.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he also told me, "You are of your gay father, the devil." :)
my father is gay ? if my father was gay, i would not be born.
Lol!
:-)

Not very bright!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#11 Mar 18, 2014
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Lol!
:-)
Not very bright!
he he :)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 19, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You......are of your father.....the devil..
You are the son of lies.

I am of the Great Spirit, same as all. Child of God, the universe, call it what you will, it's not the devil.
Seeing the devil in everyone and everywhere, were you as a child frightened by the boogeyman stories told you and monsters under the bed? Don't answer, I don't want to know.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Xcetera wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the son of lies.
I am of the Great Spirit, same as all. Child of God, the universe, call it what you will, it's not the devil.
Seeing the devil in everyone and everywhere, were you as a child frightened by the boogeyman stories told you and monsters under the bed? Don't answer, I don't want to know.
You are of your father, the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Buck Crick 110,291
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Gabriel 982,080
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,619
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ronald 28
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 3 hr handsomebrady 26
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web