andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2014
being married does not mean he is straight :)

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/u...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
being married does not mean he is straight :)
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/u...
Rock Hudson is the one who shocked me probably more than anyone in Hollyworld ever has. Never saw that one as gay, but I guess it was all in our perception of what we most wanted to see. Ah well..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 13, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> Rock Hudson is the one who shocked me probably more than anyone in Hollyworld ever has. Never saw that one as gay, but I guess it was all in our perception of what we most wanted to see. Ah well..
i remember my aunt in Asia. she was a fan of Rock Hudson. she was one of those waiting in long line to get inside the movie theater. when she died, she never knew that Rock Hudson confessed later that he was gay and died later of AIDS.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember my aunt in Asia. she was a fan of Rock Hudson. she was one of those waiting in long line to get inside the movie theater. when she died, she never knew that Rock Hudson confessed later that he was gay and died later of AIDS.
Well, I bet she does now and probably doesn't care because irregardless of his affiliation that was one fine man who would make any woman want to suck in their gut ! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 586,121
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Paul is dead 1966 3,025
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Lumatrix 831,010
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min The swamiji 6,442
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min waaasssuuup 442,984
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 32 min QueenKeri 477
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min Emishad 3,696
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 99,338
More from around the web