Thank God Joan Rivers is dead!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2014
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 4, 2014
yes, she died at 1:17 pm today September 4, 2014. somewhat like Michael Jackson part 2 ?

too much plastic surgeries ?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2014
RIP

" Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present."
Joan Rivers

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2014
This is rude, just saying.
Freddy Kruger

Mesquite, NV

#5 Sep 4, 2014
I heard that Joan Rivers turned to Islam before she croaked.
Joan can suck it

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2014
Joan rivers was a horrible person. I feel bad for her family an whatnot but she was a POS. One of the biggest problems today is bullying an that all she did and encouraged talking shit and bein mean to ppl because of what clothes they're wearing. And she was a huge hypocrite because as she's making fun of ppls appearances she goin and getting thousands an thousands of dollar with of plastic surgery. F her
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 4, 2014
Joan can suck it wrote:
Joan rivers was a horrible person. I feel bad for her family an whatnot but she was a POS. One of the biggest problems today is bullying an that all she did and encouraged talking shit and bein mean to ppl because of what clothes they're wearing. And she was a huge hypocrite because as she's making fun of ppls appearances she goin and getting thousands an thousands of dollar with of plastic surgery. F her
she was addicted to plastic surgery which killed her today ? her throat surgery killed her ?
james

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Sep 4, 2014
Joan can suck it wrote:
AGREE!!!

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#9 Sep 4, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
Your time will come, oxygen thief.
Joan can suck it

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
she was addicted to plastic surgery which killed her today ? her throat surgery killed her ?
I don't know what killed her and I didn't say anything about that.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 5, 2014
Joan can suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what killed her and I didn't say anything about that.
i did not say you said that. i was the one who said that. that is what i understood after reading an article about her latest plastic surgery.
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#12 Sep 5, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your time will come, oxygen thief.
I already lived longer than Jesus, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson. I have never known hunger or sorrow. I think I might be God. Still checking it out though. I'll let you know.
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#13 Sep 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not say you said that. i was the one who said that. that is what i understood after reading an article about her latest plastic surgery.
Kuyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Michelle Obama had her killed you know. For that transvestite crack in July.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 5, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
<quoted text>
I already lived longer than Jesus, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson. I have never known hunger or sorrow. I think I might be God. Still checking it out though. I'll let you know.
hi Curtis :) you are immune from Ebola virus ?
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#15 Sep 5, 2014
No. I got it. But I'm white so they cured me pretty quick.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 5, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Michelle Obama had her killed you know. For that transvestite crack in July.
he he :)

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/u...
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#17 Sep 5, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Ha! I f#$%ing knew it! She's a dude!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 5, 2014
ha ha :)
Ema

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Sep 7, 2014
This bitch was a horrible human! She was a real BULLY one TV!
I usually feel bad for people when they die even if I don't know them but man was i HAPPY when she died!!! best day ever! I HATE HER! I was so glad that i was singing Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 175,595
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 604,936
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Insults Are Easier 774,824
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min shyam 5,503
Moses never existed 38 min Hidingfromyou 740
GALAXY 'mega' logo on back of phone ALL WRONG 43 min Rick in Kansas 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 559,294
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,072
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web