Double standard for child sex?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

dad of 3

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 6, 2013
I'm not complaining mind you, just observing there is a huge double standard when it comes to adults having sex with "children" (anybody who has not yet reached the magical age of 18) I mean it hits the news and everybody calls out 'pervert' when an adult man has sex with a 13/15 yo girl, but just like was highlighted in one episode of South Park you don't listen to that hue and cry a calling rate this one it's a adult woman giving his first great times to a young teen boy. And I have to admit I agree with that, a young boy 12 or up when the hormones are raging, I would have no problem with my son having good experiences with a adult woman of any age. I look at it as him having scored some strange! Yes it's a double standard I know, but I don't care and I don't necessarily think it's a wrong thing. I do not agree with the idea that people under 18 are incapable of making sex decisions for themselves! What does everyone else think?
Carlita Marie

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2013
You most certainly are correct there is the double standard me and husband were discussing this after reading your posting. Very thought-provoking and he agrees that there's bad thinking when it's a girl and men but he agrees it's all right for young boys and women I remind him it's still bad with the law either direction. To bad laws cant be changed to reflect what actually happens in societies
iam here

Saint Leonards, UK

#3 Jun 10, 2013
I agree with what the first comment said when a 35 year old women has sex with a 17 year old boy its oky if it was the otherway round men will get the harsh end of stick thats not fair it should be equall upon consent 13 14 15 16 17 year old boys have mentioned about themselves having sex with much older women so 13 14 15 16 17 year old girls should be able to have a much older man

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#4 Jun 10, 2013
It is wrong for adults to have sex with children no mater if male or female. Google "teacher charged with sleeping with student" and see for yourself. Adults 18 and up have no business messing with children.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#5 Jun 10, 2013
studies by psychologists like Julie Hislop, author of the 2001 book Female Sex Offenders: What Therapists, Law Enforcement and Child Protective Services Need to Know, note that boys who are sexually abused by women often develop alcoholism, depression and their own sexual dysfunctions, including rape, as men.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2013
I agree that largely AOC laws should be done away with, after all if someone is going to actually abuse a child (for sex on them and rape them and things like that) laws are not going to stop that. And all it does is make "criminals" out of people who engage in [what I consider to be] normal healthy consensual sex, for instance in my own life I was a young teen when I sought out the teaching and guidance of an older adult man, there was nothing traumatic about it. I was not forced Oracle worst are made to feel uncomfortable anyway, quite the opposite in fact it's one of my fondest childhood memories! whether it be a boy or girl, I think that's what determines whether or not it's traumatic and a good or bad thing was it done willingly and in accordance with their wishes.
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 26, 2013
a lot of this controversy could be avoided if they would just lowered the AOC to something more realistic, like 13 or 15. That's when most girls and nearly all boys start wanting it, and a great many of them start doing it. And today's restrictive AOC laws mean that the people who they have their training sex with are just as clueless and inexperienced as they are. And that is a gigantic disservice to our youth!

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#8 Jun 27, 2013
West Coast Dave wrote:
a lot of this controversy could be avoided if they would just lowered the AOC to something more realistic, like 13 or 15. That's when most girls and nearly all boys start wanting it, and a great many of them start doing it. And today's restrictive AOC laws mean that the people who they have their training sex with are just as clueless and inexperienced as they are. And that is a gigantic disservice to our youth!
Lets just lower it to 2 or 3 hay my nephew liked to touch his self when he was 3.
ghr34

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Nov 10, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
It is wrong for adults to have sex with children no mater if male or female. Google "teacher charged with sleeping with student" and see for yourself. Adults 18 and up have no business messing with children.
So by that if a 17 year old is dating and having sex with a 16 year old and turns 18 they should stop all activities? And what about a 50 year old causing after an 18 year old? Is it then okay because the younger has reached the age to vote? I don't agree with that. I think if two people are equally informed and neither party is manipulated into anything they should be able to choose what they would like to do with each other.
ghr34

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Nov 10, 2013
I agree with West Coast Dave, and Jenji. At 13-15 when I was first fumbling my way through sex I wish I had an older instructor. I knew what I liked and how to get myself off, but had no idea what to do with the young females I was with, making there experiences, I'm sure, not as good. It wasn't until I started to read erotic literature that I started to figure out what all "she" had going on, and about how to get her off too. I think having an older, trusted, even loved person, explain about sex and pleasuring your partner can be beneficial to any teen, boys especially. I also think if a girl is taught of her own will, that she can enjoy sex much sooner than if she has to fumble around with some dope headed teen that just wants to get laid finally.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#11 Nov 10, 2013
ghr34 wrote:
I agree with West Coast Dave, and Jenji. At 13-15 when I was first fumbling my way through sex I wish I had an older instructor. I knew what I liked and how to get myself off, but had no idea what to do with the young females I was with, making there experiences, I'm sure, not as good. It wasn't until I started to read erotic literature that I started to figure out what all "she" had going on, and about how to get her off too. I think having an older, trusted, even loved person, explain about sex and pleasuring your partner can be beneficial to any teen, boys especially. I also think if a girl is taught of her own will, that she can enjoy sex much sooner than if she has to fumble around with some dope headed teen that just wants to get laid finally.
So you are saying you are a child molester and support pedophiles. Nice.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#12 Nov 11, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you are a child molester and support pedophiles. Nice.
Book, all of this "it causes emotional damage" thing is predicated on the idea that it is abuse. And yes, if a person (and yes, "children" are people too) if a person feels abused, such as if they are forced Oracle worst, then yes it will be emotionally damaging! However if it's not that way, if the sexual contact is welcomed and wanted and fun/pleasurable for the young person, then IT IS NOT ABUSE. And so far as someone being a pedophile, while that's a legal definition and has changed over time as AOC laws have changed. In other words, being a pedophile does not mean you're doing something wrong or morally wrong, it means you're doing something which is against a man-made law! Change the law, it's no longer a crime. So quit being hung up on "get a person under 18 have sex" and start questioning "did the person regardless of their age enjoy the sex and consent to it?" (And yes, again contrary to law-people under 18 are mentally capable of consenting-they know what feels good and doesn't feel good, and how they want to be touched or not attached)

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#13 Nov 18, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Book, all of this "it causes emotional damage" thing is predicated on the idea that it is abuse. And yes, if a person (and yes, "children" are people too) if a person feels abused, such as if they are forced Oracle worst, then yes it will be emotionally damaging! However if it's not that way, if the sexual contact is welcomed and wanted and fun/pleasurable for the young person, then IT IS NOT ABUSE. And so far as someone being a pedophile, while that's a legal definition and has changed over time as AOC laws have changed. In other words, being a pedophile does not mean you're doing something wrong or morally wrong, it means you're doing something which is against a man-made law! Change the law, it's no longer a crime. So quit being hung up on "get a person under 18 have sex" and start questioning "did the person regardless of their age enjoy the sex and consent to it?" (And yes, again contrary to law-people under 18 are mentally capable of consenting-they know what feels good and doesn't feel good, and how they want to be touched or not attached)
I fill sorry for your 3 kids.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#14 Nov 18, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
I fill sorry for your 3 kids.
LOL, oh don't worry your pretty little head about it no need to feel sorry for them! They're happy, healthy and well adjusted, the girls have no negative body issues like others of their age. As I stated they were raised in casual nudism so you know they are healthy and their minds. And none of them are "sex crazy" because they been raised seeing it and knowing what it is, there is no 'forbidden fruit' mystery and temptation about it. The oldest girl is 15 now so of course on birth control, two of her contemporaries who were raised "traditionally" are already pregnant. She knows better!

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh don't worry your pretty little head about it no need to feel sorry for them! They're happy, healthy and well adjusted, the girls have no negative body issues like others of their age. As I stated they were raised in casual nudism so you know they are healthy and their minds. And none of them are "sex crazy" because they been raised seeing it and knowing what it is, there is no 'forbidden fruit' mystery and temptation about it. The oldest girl is 15 now so of course on birth control, two of her contemporaries who were raised "traditionally" are already pregnant. She knows better!
You should be arrested.
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#17 Nov 20, 2013
Pedophiles who have abused, assaulted, or taken advantage of,children should be put in prison, and BEATEN TO DEATH BY OTHER INMATES!!! And I don't apologize for saying it!!!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#18 Nov 21, 2013
Favorite overall quote "it's not abuse if they like it!" truer words were never spoken

Favorite quote from a movie (Tank Girl)
"it's like the first time you get laid, you just gotta say "daddy, are you sure this is right?" LOL, just part of growing up sweetheart. Now finish your grape juice with a little wine in it, and when you get all relaxed...

Since: Oct 13

Anchorage, AK

#20 Nov 22, 2013
I had an affair with my history teacher when I was 14, she was in her mid 20s. It was a challenge to me, and everyone seemed to know, including the principal. They all looked at it as the boy was up to the challenge, good going young man. The basketball coach got mad, since he wanted to get into her pants, but I beat him to it. It was kept quite to a point, and no one thought much about it.

“NUDIST FAM”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2014
my twin and I ,aged 11 ,were raised nudist,and had 3 younger brothers...our mom,a hippie,did nurse us,at same time as she masseged our genitals.,we squirted..she ......had huge breasts,giant nipples, we liked it.....other times she and her sisters licked our balls and sucked our peters at same time,and we came..also.had all we boys do it to each-other ,4 on one,as they helped........taught us to suck ourselves while she sucked our toes,,sister licked our balls etc.etc. we had no ill effects from all this at all,but rather enjoyed it all....we did all this to her too,.yes she came too

“NUDIST FAM”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#22 Apr 22, 2014
this is treeboy,from nudist family,now entering puberty....my brothers and I always like to be nude here in the tropics,treehouses,plays,sport s,cave exploring ,al while nude.do any moms out there also like this life style,you can send private message if you want to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 818,490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 609,999
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 579,470
Will Satan, fallen demons, and lost human be i... 7 min giddy up 4
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 16 min monu top ggn 14
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 33 min giddy up 13
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 1 hr rajevas 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 270,216
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr River Tam 2,054
More from around the web