|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

Judged:

Woman steals man's sperm after oral sex to get pregnant

A judge made a wise decision indeed in a rather complicated case connected with illegal use of sperm. A man sued his ex-girlfriend, when he found out that she had secretly used his sperm to conceive a child. The judge ruled that the woman's actions could not be viewed as criminal, because the man had given his sperm to her on a voluntary basis.

Dr. Richard Phillips sued Dr. Sharon Irons several years ago. Phillips said that his former girlfriend, Irons, deceived him by stealing his own semen that she obtained through oral sex. The woman subsequently used Phillips's sperm to get pregnant without his knowledge. The two lovers had parted by that moment, and Richard Phillips knew nothing about the baby. The ex-girlfriend also surprised her former boyfriend. Sharon Irons filed a paternity suit seeking monthly allowance for the baby. That was the moment, when Phillips learnt that he was a father. The doctor was ordered to pay $800 a month to support his child. Richard Phillips in his turn accused his former lover of "calculated, profound personal betrayal" and required a compensation for the moral damage. Irons did not plead guilty, having said that she did nothing bad for her former partner. The woman added that Pillips's anguish could not be considered a reason for a lawsuit. The court agreed with Irons's arguments, but Pillips refused to give up and filed an appeal. The Illinois Appeals Court has finally acknowledged the rightfulness of the deceived man. The court ruled that Sharon Irons had a sexual affair with Richard Phillips to obtain his semen. Oral sex eventually resulted in pregnancy, which is obviously impossible, and testifies to premeditated fraudulent intentions of the woman, the court said. The judge added, however, that it was not correct to accuse Irons of sperm theft. Ejaculation was a gift of the plaintiff. Furthermore, there was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request, the decision said.

http://engforum.pravda.ru/
Trickdiddy

Catonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

That's is one sorry bitch,an to be a professional woman an educated,she is no better than this chicken heads out here in the corner
E-Dot

West New York, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

Are you E'Fin serious? A gift? Ok call it that,
If you will! You cannot get pregnant from oral sex so to charge this man with child support due to an act that CANNOT result in a child is ridiculous.. Once again women can do as they want and turn to the courts to back them on their bullshit.
Explains why there's so much hate and disrespect for women from men!
andet1987

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

she may have had placed that semen inside a syringe or something then injected that semen into her womb. that resulted into a pregnancy.

but she did not make an agreement to make hersulf pregnant. she should be liable for damages and should be the only one to shoulder for the baby expenses.

Andet
a lady judge
H-Man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

I think some of you are forgetting what exactly the child support is for. It is for the child. Whether the father likes it or not he is the child's father. What he should do is try to get custody of the child and get the child away from that woman. The fact that he is not trying to do that is wrong.
I feel for the poor child who is stuck in the middle of an obviously disturbed woman and a man who only cares about himself.
scanner

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

I'm pretty sure he didn't want a child

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

This whole thing is very suspicious. First of all, the saliva in a persons mouth is a type of gastric juice, and the most powerful one. It's the first step in breaking down the food particles for digestion. It's highly doubtfull if a living sperm cell would have lasted more than a few seconds under those conditions.
HeyBoo

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

H-Man wrote:
I think some of you are forgetting what exactly the child support is for. It is for the child. Whether the father likes it or not he is the child's father. What he should do is try to get custody of the child and get the child away from that woman. The fact that he is not trying to do that is wrong.
I feel for the poor child who is stuck in the middle of an obviously disturbed woman and a man who only cares about himself.
I agree.
HeyBoo

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

MPMARTIN wrote:
This whole thing is very suspicious. First of all, the saliva in a persons mouth is a type of gastric juice, and the most powerful one. It's the first step in breaking down the food particles for digestion. It's highly doubtfull if a living sperm cell would have lasted more than a few seconds under those conditions.
Yes it can survive as long as her mouth is warm or wherever it is kept is warm. I think the inside of our mouth is said to be about 95 degrees or more.
dtrodge32

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

men love head from anyone,This will teach they ass a lesson.
Cry Baby

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Desperate and gross. I guess he thought she swallowed??
Fallen Angel

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

The girl in question (you can't really call her a woman, because true women wouldn't do such a dishonest thing)should NOT expect to get ANY help from the MAN she stole the sperm from. It was USED WITHOUT HIS permission, therefore, he shouldn't be held responsible for "HER ACTIONS".She KNEW he didn't want children and used his sperm to get pregnant anyway. She got pregnant ON HER OWN and should raise that child ALONE!!!!!!!!!
DlyciousMusic

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

They likely were using a condom when she sucked, and he ejaculated. Then she immediately went to the bathroom, and used a syring or other to transfer the semen.

RE:
MPMARTIN wrote:
C kipla

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

The woman is supposed to be judged first for using a mans sperms without consulting him.she should her own cross and take care of her own child.
Nay

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

This should hsve been treated like a sperm bank donation. She wanted a baby now she has one. If the man did not have intetcourse with her then he should not be held responsible for the care of the child. She's a doctor, she knew what she was doing.
Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I Rage HARD
Derp

Lostorf, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

H-Man wrote:
What does it matter if he only cares about himself? He has every right to, it isn't wrong.
He did NOT want that child, it was the woman who got herself pregnant with his semen. She should have to take responsibility for the child that she wanted.
But of course it doesn't work that way in America.
Crap

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

I wouldn't pay that bitch anything. He diddnt want a child. And what he was doing wouldn't get a child. It's like saying I park in a carpark in the petrel station but not near the pump, only to buy milk and someone comes over and fills my car up. SHE SHOULD PAY HIM AND LOOK AFTER THE KID HER SELF, BITCH
real talk

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

that should tell you something that getting a head job is not better then face job . keep yo mule in yo pants
Klarq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

This is another example of the fucking absurd nature of the male/female relationship and privilege scheme in American society. A women goes out of her way to get pregnant from an act that is undertaken to prevent such a catastrophe and then is awarded redress for her selfishness.
It is outrageous that this man would be forced to pay for a child that wasn't even born of his actions. The idea of the sperm being a gift is fine, assuming the women is held solely responsible for what she does with the gift. If my father bought me a gun for my birthday he wouldn't go to jail because I shot someone with it. The gift came with a social contract attached to it, I'll put my sperm here so we don't get pregnant. The women then used the "gift" for what it was clearly not intended for and was rewarded for breaking said social contract. That lady should be jailed and the child given to the closest relative that wants it, or put in an orphanage.
Furthermore this b.s. argument that he should be ok paying child support because it is meant for the child's well being is some crazy outrageous claim.$800 a $%^#@&^ month, for 18 years, because an insane person stole your DNA from you is no less than extortion. If he had, had proper sex with this women obviously there could be no argument. However, he was deceived and as a result robbed.
This sort of garbage isn't why women are so often looked at so poorly in the states, they do plenty of other things to give themselves a bad image: infidelity, man hating, money grubbing, constantly bitching, weaponizing sex, weaponizing children, threatening divorce/child support, and countless other acts that regularly debase and degrade their masculine counterparts while simultaneously demanding that they will not be treated in the same regard. This sort of garbage in is however a perfect example of why men deserve to have reproductive rights just as well as women. The idea that because the women carries the parasite for 9+/- months is not a good enough excuse for them to be in sole control of how or whether or not the child is born. If it is going to be there should be a standard that makes them solely responsible for the child as well. Forcing someone to pay for something they had limited to no say in, would never happen to a corporation, government, or organization and shouldn't happen to real individuals.
This women should have been tried and jailed not only for her crimes and insanity, but also to set an example for other people; Women will be held accountable for their impulsive, irrational, insanity and Men will not be forced to support breeding machines that intentionally used their DNA under false pretenses or out right lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

580 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min RADEKT 250,724
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 11 min yon 425
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min this1then 3,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min lovewithin 38,069
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 17 min Doctor REALITY 25
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min yon 447
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min USA Born 110,368
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,810
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Truth 513,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min thewordofme 682,945
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 218,166
•••
•••
•••