Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 3, 2013
THIS is the 'worse-case scenario' when men attempt to get to heaven by bypassing the Lord Jesus Christ. This is truly the most awful, most evil, thing I've ever seen human beings do.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX THIS is the 'worse-case scenario' when men attempt to get to heaven by bypassing the Lord Jesus Christ. This is truly the most awful, most evil, thing I've ever seen human beings do.
Fu***ck christ. I want him DEAD and his father too.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
http://biblehub.com/luke/12-10.htm
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
God making wise cracks like that is exactly why he's in deep sh***it (plus his murdering and torturing).
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And the Holy Angels will present those BLASPHEMOUS remarks you posted on the internet before the Throne of God after you die and face the King of kings and Lord of lords on Judgement Day. YOU REMEMBER THAT.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And the Holy Angels will present those BLASPHEMOUS remarks you posted on the internet before the Throne of God after you die and face the King of kings and Lord of lords on Judgement Day. YOU REMEMBER THAT.
Judgement Day... another reason to want him DEAD. Judging people who did nothing wrong is SICK. He deserves it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://biblehub.com/revelation /20-12.htm
Another reason to want him DEAD. The bible's full of it.

He's a murderous Osama. He needs to be put out of our misery.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Aug 4, 2013
The Lord has prepared hell for all who will not, under any circumstances, reason with the Lord Jesus Christ and turn from the UNFORGIVABLE SIN: BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT and REJECTION OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#11 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Lord has prepared hell for all who will not, under any circumstances, reason with the Lord Jesus Christ and turn from the UNFORGIVABLE SIN: BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT and REJECTION OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
A god with an ego I shall kill for his vanity in saying, "Worship me like a rock star, or die!" is inhumane and deserves death.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Another reason to want him DEAD. He needs to be put out of our misery.
And that's why the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have prepared a placed called 'hell' just for people like YOU:'So that He will no longer be a part of your....misery.
xianity is EVIL

Tecumseh, Canada

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And that's why the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have prepared a placed called 'hell' just for people like YOU:'So that He will no longer be a part of your....misery.
you get crazier with each post porter,is your life really that BAD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 830,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 585,889
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Rick in Kansas 270,838
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min lovewithin 40,230
Daves Academy of Music 22 min DaveEagle1 1
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 47 min WasteWater 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min WasteWater 5,822
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min WasteWater 99,273
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 611,948
More from around the web