Nine Eleven
WhichWayDidHeGoG eorge

Virginia Beach, VA

#73 Aug 3, 2014
eyewitness accounts can be completely unreliable
WhichWayDidHeGoG eorge

Virginia Beach, VA

#74 Aug 3, 2014
>>BULLSHIT>>> but what about the identifiable bits and pieces of disintegrated Boeing recovered in the immediate aftermath <<<BULLSHIT<< <
passing by

Salina, KS

#75 Aug 3, 2014
WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge wrote:
>>BULLSHIT>>> but what about the identifiable bits and pieces of disintegrated Boeing recovered in the immediate aftermath <<<BULLSHIT<< <
What, other than it being your well respected opinion, makes that statement bullshit? Debris from the Boeing, that is widely believed to have struck the building, was witnessed, captured on video and even recovered from what is believed to be the site of its impact. Debris from other possibilities possibly responsible for the damage known to have happened, not witnessed, not captured on video and none was recovered, that I am aware of. If you're going to argue that something or multiple somethings which are merely a possibility, is individually or collectively, more likely to have occurred than what is widely believed to be what probably happened, that something or somethings has to be MORE believable than the existing belief. Your argument basically is that it has to be anything and everything, but the Boeing that they say it was. Since anything and everything is self-contradictory and because reality is mutually exclusive of other possibilities, your central argument doesn't even make a whole lot of sense. One of these days I'll find one of y'all so called truthers with just one theory as to what really probably happened, hell, I'll be happy when I can get one with a count in the single digits, especially if they aren't inherently mutually exclusive to the same end.
passing by

Salina, KS

#76 Aug 3, 2014
WhichWayDidHeGoGeorge wrote:
eyewitness accounts can be completely unreliable
Was this sudden outburst a symptom of Tourette's or was it meant to be revelatory of something? We been there, done that dear, try and keep up.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#77 Aug 3, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
How could so many eyewitnesses be wrong?
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-...
Uh Huh Eh !
The studies show that the mistake is not in the object they saw, a male that raped them for instance, the mistake is normally they picked a similar male out of a lineup and were sure it was the prep.

What you say does not apply, you are not claiming the wrong plane was identified, you are claiming no plane,in your above examples you would have to show me no "male" raped them, but then they would not be mistaken about the object of attack would they, they would be lying,

You are not very bright Doc Bunny!

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#78 Aug 3, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Such devastating mistakes by eyewitnesses are not rare, according to a report by the Innocence Project, an organization affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University that uses DNA testing to exonerate those wrongfully convicted of crimes.
Since the 1990s, when DNA testing was first introduced, Innocence Project researchers have reported that 73 percent of the 239 convictions overturned through DNA testing were based on eyewitness testimony.
One third of these overturned cases rested on the testimony of two or more mistaken eyewitnesse
How could so many eyewitnesses be wrong?
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-...
Uh Huh Eh !
So instead of eyewitnesses we should rely on DNA Uh Huh Eh !

OK!

FORENSIC FEAT IDS NEARLY ALL PENTAGON VICTIMS
WHAT SOME EXPERTS HAVE CALLED "THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION IN U.S. HISTORY" ENDED NOV. 16 WITH THE IDENTIFICATION OF 184 OF THE 189 WHO DIED IN THE TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON.

A multidisciplinary team of more than 50 forensic specialists, scientists, and support personnel from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, with headquarters at Walter Reed, played a major role in Operation Noble Eagle investigations, officials said.

Many of the casualties were badly burned and difficult to identify, an official said. Of the 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon AND 64 WERE PASSENGERS ON AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77. Only one of those who died made it to the hospital. The rest were killed on site, and for some, only pieces of tissue could be found.

http://ww2.dcmilitary.com/dcmilitary_archives...
keep passing by byebye

Virginia Beach, VA

#80 Aug 3, 2014
Ninnys ("debunkers") who want to believe bullshit will simply believe whatever bullshit they want to.

Ninnys ("debunkers") who do not want to believe anything that is true or has validity, simply don't.

So, if "truthers" cannot convince absolutely everyone, including many shit for brains jackasses, that the official lies/story cannot be true, then everything about the "truther" movement must be wrong, and only will be right if and when absolutely everyone, included all the shit for brains jackasses, agree that the "truther" movement has serious concerns and issues that still need to be addressed more adequately!?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#81 Aug 3, 2014
keep passing by byebye wrote:
Ninnys ("debunkers") who want to believe bullshit will simply believe whatever bullshit they want to.
Ninnys ("debunkers") who do not want to believe anything that is true or has validity, simply don't.
So, if "truthers" cannot convince absolutely everyone, including many shit for brains jackasses, that the official lies/story cannot be true, then everything about the "truther" movement must be wrong, and only will be right if and when absolutely everyone, included all the shit for brains jackasses, agree that the "truther" movement has serious concerns and issues that still need to be addressed more adequately!?
Nice pointless essay bro, I give you a F+ and a tinfoil star. Your mother will be so happy.

Any claim you want to make that indicates 9-11 was an inside job, thought not Socko!
smoking gun

Virginia Beach, VA

#85 Aug 3, 2014
"Nine Eleven" a better thread at Topix about the 9/11 issues.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT5D61B...
> "Nine Eleven" <
Read and Reply.
smoking gun

Virginia Beach, VA

#86 Aug 3, 2014
Look at the pictures for the evidence.

http://investigate911.org/World-Trade-Center-...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vao03gp7oC0/Rqx9V7...

http://911truthaustralia.com/images/pic87970....

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/wp-content...

http://www.net4truthusa.com/Photos/9-11%20The...

So, see for yourself. There it is, plainly observable and evident.
This is evidence that is inconsistent with the "official story" / lies.
smoking gun

Virginia Beach, VA

#87 Aug 3, 2014
Look at the pictures for the evidence.

http://investigate911.org/World-Trade-Center-...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vao03gp7oC0/Rqx9V7...

http://911truthaustralia.com/images/pic87970....

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/wp-content...

http://www.net4truthusa.com/Photos/9-11%20The...

So, see for yourself. There it is, plainly observable and evident.
This is evidence that is inconsistent with the "official story" / lies.
passing by

Salina, KS

#88 Aug 3, 2014
keep passing by byebye wrote:
Ninnys ("debunkers") who want to believe bullshit will simply believe whatever bullshit they want to.
Dear, we believe in that which is most probable based on available facts, we're reasoned and logical thinkers, it's easy for us to understand why that confuses you so easily.
keep passing by byebye wrote:
Ninnys ("debunkers") who do not want to believe anything that is true or has validity, simply don't.
There's that confusion of yours again, we are the ones who believe in truth and validity. We are the ones who keep telling you that simply because alternative explanations are possible, doesn't make any alternative explanation valid or true.
keep passing by byebye wrote:
So, if "truthers" cannot convince absolutely everyone, including many shit for brains jackasses, that the official lies/story cannot be true, then everything about the "truther" movement must be wrong, and only will be right if and when absolutely everyone, included all the shit for brains jackasses, agree that the "truther" movement has serious concerns and issues that still need to be addressed more adequately!?
Wow, just wow.
passing by

Salina, KS

#89 Aug 3, 2014
smoking gun wrote:
"Nine Eleven" a better thread at Topix about the 9/11 issues.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TT5D61B...
> "Nine Eleven" <
Read and Reply.
Hon, you have realized that you've just given us a link back to this thread at some point. I hope.
HAL

Virginia Beach, VA

#90 Aug 3, 2014
My logic circuits are functioning.
passing by

Salina, KS

#91 Aug 3, 2014
smoking gun wrote:
The same picture, four times, showing what exactly? Proof of a column cut by new and improved Super Thermite in the controlled demolition of the Towers, caught in the immediate aftermath???? Possibly, but probably not. Proof of a column cut by more conventional means in the clean up from the site.Probably, but only possibly not. Remember, the proof of thermite in the rubble only exists as burnt speculations suggesting the presence of thermite (their phrase not mine). If y'all were close enough to this supposedly smoking beam to take its picture, but didn't follow up. shame on you.
smoking gun wrote:
http://www.net4truthusa.com/Ph otos/9-11%20Thermate%20Beams.j pg
So, see for yourself. There it is, plainly observable and evident.
This is evidence that is inconsistent with the "official story" / lies.
Saw for myself, my guess would be a photograph taken at the site well into the clean up. They are standing at the bottom of the "bathtub", the massive complex of basements and train and utility tunnels under the trade center. If those clearly cut columns were the result of any sort of controlled demolition, no one on this planet would doubt you. No matter how little proof you had of what was used. If those columns had been the point of initiation for the collapse, THAT would have looked like every controlled demolition we've seen, because it would have gone bottom first, not from the area where it was struck by an exploding possibility and working its way down.

See what happens when you think?
passing by

Salina, KS

#92 Aug 3, 2014
smoking gun wrote:
Look at the pictures for the evidence.
http://investigate911.org/World-Trade-Center-...
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vao03gp7oC0/Rqx9V7...
http://911truthaustralia.com/images/pic87970....
http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/wp-content...
http://www.net4truthusa.com/Photos/9-11%20The...
So, see for yourself. There it is, plainly observable and evident.
This is evidence that is inconsistent with the "official story" / lies.
Been here, done this already. If I remember right, it didn't go all that well for you and your "evidence". FYI, they'd only be evidence that is inconsistent with the official story/lies if they were actually evidence of what you say they are. They aren't, so they aren't. Right now, the only thing they are evidence of is that you will actually believe the silliest things to be true if they are inconsistent with the official story/lies. Have you presented us evidence of Super Thermite or Super Gullibility?
passing by

Salina, KS

#93 Aug 3, 2014
HAL wrote:
My logic circuits are functioning.
I am so sorry to hear that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#94 Aug 4, 2014
smoking gun wrote:
Look at the pictures for the evidence.
http://investigate911.org/World-Trade-Center-...
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vao03gp7oC0/Rqx9V7...
http://911truthaustralia.com/images/pic87970....
http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/wp-content...
http://www.net4truthusa.com/Photos/9-11%20The...
So, see for yourself. There it is, plainly observable and evident.
This is evidence that is inconsistent with the "official story" / lies.
LMFAO

Here, a few pictures down, that was debris removal, here is a guy with a torch making that cut.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Sorry, Love Charlie!
donkeysbelieveal lgvtlies

Virginia Beach, VA

#95 Aug 4, 2014
hardee harhar just stay a jackass mr. sheensane
and believe any shit the "guvmint" shovels at you
passing by

Salina, KS

#96 Aug 5, 2014
donkeysbelieveallgvtlies wrote:
hardee harhar just stay a jackass mr. sheensane
and believe any shit the "guvmint" shovels at you
What a mature, cogent and intelligent rebuttal, you sure showed him. Too bad it was that you're a bigger idiot than he could ever try to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Yeshua WasIS God ... 654,504
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Insults Are Easier 64,857
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min LAWEST100 618,748
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 13 min WillTheThrill 180
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min The Hangman 973,966
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Neville Thompson 281,961
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 22 min Terry 30
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Steve III 45,308
More from around the web