Metcalf
Metcalf resident

Brazil, IN

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Heard you gave your house to your neighbors big mistake. I heard that they are keeping there house they are living in and they are going to give there daughter that house you gave them when u find a place.. They use people. I would not give them a dime. I don't talk to them or there daughter because she is a party girl and other stuff. I would just ignore people hear and not move and just fix it up and live here. That way your girls can just go to school here. Sorry you had to get ride of your pits they were so cute....
Resident

Brazil, IN

#2 Jan 9, 2014
Metcalf resident wrote:
Heard you gave your house to your neighbors big mistake. I heard that they are keeping there house they are living in and they are going to give there daughter that house you gave them when u find a place.. They use people. I would not give them a dime. I don't talk to them or there daughter because she is a party girl and other stuff. I would just ignore people hear and not move and just fix it up and live here. That way your girls can just go to school here. Sorry you had to get ride of your pits they were so cute....
I agree that is why a lot of people don't talk to them. They have people do stuff for them and pay them like the old days after they have no money. I know she still smokes and drinks with the new people here in town. My daughter told me when she was over there knocking on the door she smelled something funny coming from there house.
Beb

Brazil, IN

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for the info I didn't realize that I am going to take your advice and fix the house up and live here so my 2 girls can finish out the school here......
Metcalf resident

Brazil, IN

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Your welcome just don't want you and your wife get into trouble at all. You guys are very nice. My husband said you are lucky to have a wonderful wife. Which I agree with him. She is not like any other mother out here at all. Thank god for that. Wish more moms were like her.
brian

Brazil, IN

#5 Jan 11, 2014
well thank you we are still learning who is ok and who isn't we are the type that stays to our self and don't like trouble
Metcalf resident

Terre Haute, IN

#6 May 31, 2014
I have lived here for 9 years. I can say me and my husband want to move out off Metcalf because it's nothing but drama out here. I was at a friends house and there daughter was telling me that there is a girl here in town putting down her own parents and lil sister telling other people lies about them and some people are buying into there lies she was like when her parents make her mad because she can't do whatever she wants, gets into trouble that is when she starts it. She was telling my mom that she wishes her dad got her back, that he never meet his wife and other stuff. She was like I think she is dogging her parents to her other friends family but I am not for sure. I asked her do you believe what she is telling you? She was like no but that is why a lot of people around here don't them. I can say living here for 9 years I don't want to have kids if there going to be like that. My heart goes out to the parents and lil girl.
Metcalf resident

Terre Haute, IN

#7 May 31, 2014
Metcalf resident wrote:
I have lived here for 9 years. I can say me and my husband want to move out off Metcalf because it's nothing but drama out here. I was at a friends house and there daughter was telling me that there is a girl here in town putting down her own parents and lil sister telling other people lies about them and some people are buying into there lies she was like when her parents make her mad because she can't do whatever she wants, gets into trouble that is when she starts it. She was telling my mom that she wishes her dad never got her back, that he never meet his wife and other stuff. She was like I think she is dogging her parents to her other friends family but I am not for sure. I asked her do you believe what she is telling you? She was like no but that is why a lot of people around here don't them. I can say living here for 9 years I don't want to have kids if there going to be like that. My heart goes out to the parents and lil girl.
Dang my kids aren't aloud to play with kids who put down there parents.
Metcalf resident

Terre Haute, IN

#8 May 31, 2014
I meet to say wishes her dad never got her back at times. sorry for the typo trying to do 3 things at once. Talking on the phone, working at home and babysitting 4 kids.
Kathy

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jun 2, 2014
I was told by a friend of her's she is trying her best to get those two to get a divorce because she is tired off getting into trouble, grounded, and getting hand me down clothes. She was like before my dad meet her I got all new clothes. I can care less about what they have to wear. I never get what I want or my way. I just play it off. All I have to do is cry and make them feel bad and then I can try to get what I want. If I have to lie to them and turn there backs against one another I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 min another viewer 177
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min another viewer 665,388
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Seentheotherside 589
3 Newspapers in Eagle RIver AK 17 min eljay577 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min RiversideRedneck 977,399
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min RiversideRedneck 88,252
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Pegasus 284,577
More from around the web