Trasmissin Corporation of America - Clinton Hwy

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Nov 12

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Please DO NOT take your vehicle here.
They (at least in my case) have misrepresented the fact that they supposedly replaced my transmission not just once, but twice due to me taking my car home and the problem I came in with recurring within hours of leaving there.
After taking it to a different shop, it was found that they never even replaced the transmission, yet I paid them $1900 for it plus gearshift control cables.
They also let me leave there three separate times in a car that could have had a seized up transmission and put my life in danger, along with my 5 year old AND my unborn child (Wendy was well aware of BOTH facts).
Go to Ace Transmissions or AAMCO! Ace fixed mine on the first try even though I had to pay then $2000. That's not their fault. I have no problem paying for something done correctly.
I am hopig to recoup my money. If I am not able to, then my son's Christmas is ruined!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Catholic Girl 568,466
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,335
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Charlie Sheen 267,554
masterbation 23 min Clarence688 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 32 min Clarence688 7
Congress clears way for second half of bailout (Jan '09) 34 min swedenforever 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 39 min okimar 53,285
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,246
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web