Fight now

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

New message about Tell the White House to Stop This Crime Against Children, because the children cannot speak for themselves.
Posted by Raymond Bechard (cause leader)
It starts with you
TAKE THE PLEDGE

"It really opens your eyes as to the vast number of predators that are out there, and the extent that they will actually abuse and harm children. For most normal people, you would never think that because most people think,'Well I would never do that to a kid, so why would anyone else ever do it?' But really, it makes you more aware of the types of people that are out there that are willing to do this." Russ Brown, Supervisor, FBI Cyber Crimes Division

Over 30,000 others have taken the Pledge to sign our White House Petition at http://links.causes.com/s/clIluA...

This life-saving White House Petition asks President Obama to contact Mark Zuckerberg directly so that this abuse will stop on Facebook.

Please don't wait. We must have 25,000 signatures by January 24th. Wherever you are in the world, take a moment right now to take the pledge AND sign the White House Petition.

Sign the White House Petition at http://links.causes.com/s/clIluA...

Thank you,
Men Against Prostitution And Trafficking
http://links.causes.com/s/clIluB...

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This problem goes much deeper than you may think. As a young girl my late wife was raped, and beaten by her step-dad, and ignored by her mother, so we have three crimes against a child. It gets worse, she thought this was the way to raise children, and she brought those beliefs into our relationship. There were time when I had to physicaly restrain my wife because she was beating our daughter, she even attacked me with a butcher knife. Sadly, sometimes people just don't have a chance.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

We MUST protect our beloved little innocent ones!! WE MUST!!! Almighty God's WRATH is upon the evil and the wicked constantly!! And He is counting on us to protect and defend our precious little ones!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min feces for jesus 730,890
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 2,235
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Robert F 537,385
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 24 min shyan 1,008
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 173,008
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 46 min lil whispers 8,211
More Brutal? American Indians or ISIS Muslims? 1 hr yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 259,387
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••