Since: Jan 13

Wichita, KS

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Hi all,
I am a psychology student at Friends University in Wichita, Kansas. My research professor is Dr. Donna Stuber and she can be contacted at donna_stuber@friends.edu. The research project has been approved by the IRB

For the research, I need a data from people with a wide variety of political standings and self-perceptions. My purpose in this study is to determine whether there is a difference in self-esteem levels between the different political viewpoints.

To take the survey follow this link
http://Politic-SelfEsteem.questionpro.com/

Thanks so much!!! If you have any questions contact me at karalyne.research@yahoo.com

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#2 Jan 7, 2013
KaraLyne wrote:
Hi all,
I am a psychology student at Friends University in Wichita, Kansas. My research professor is Dr. Donna Stuber and she can be contacted at donna_stuber@friends.edu. The research project has been approved by the IRB
For the research, I need a data from people with a wide variety of political standings and self-perceptions. My purpose in this study is to determine whether there is a difference in self-esteem levels between the different political viewpoints.
To take the survey follow this link
http://Politic-SelfEsteem.questionpro.com/
Thanks so much!!! If you have any questions contact me at karalyne.research@yahoo.com
Hi Kara,

An interesting study for you, might be the Why Should Jesus Love Me Thread.

All kinds of interesting and baffling human behavior there..........Good case study in the insecurities of christians.........

Since: Jan 13

Wichita, KS

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Thank you to all who participated! The survey is now closed! Again if you would like to know the results of the study after I have done the statistical analysis, contact me at karalyne.research@yahoo.com and I will gladly send you my results. Thanks again!
Klink

Cameron, MO

#4 Feb 2, 2013

Ask if there is any lab work or blood tests to prove the evidence of the so-called disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 828,455
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 584,160
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 3,446
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min MUQ2 40,144
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 30 min MUQ2 225
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 1 hr who 232
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 270,662
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web