Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 28, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 30, 2014
Yeah, baby, I could just see me ridin' down California Highway 1 on a cool fall Friday evening listening to 'Patu' by 'Aquarela Caricocca' in that Candy Apple red Lambo baby! 4 R-E-A-L!( Boy, you gotta' hear that person playing that cello from the 3:47 mark to the 4:17 mark!!!!! Man.......I never KNEW someone could make a cello play such an incredible, moving melody like that !!!!!!!!!! I'm 4 RE-A-L!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 1, 2014
Peace, I'l holla'......
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 1, 2014
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp... Ain't nuttin' wrong wit a lil' dreamin'
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 2, 2014
f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirts or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! your mother is a real b**********itch !!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Ain't nuttin' like the REAL thang, baby. Ain't NUTTIN': http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Ain't nuttin' like the REAL thang, baby. Ain't NUTTIN': http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/m...
you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 3, 2014
I like some of those Rolls Royce V12 rides too.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 4, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I like some of those Rolls Royce V12 rides too.
stop dreaming of something you can't afford !!! nutcase !!! you are only receiving a welfare !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jun 4, 2014
Id really like a earl white Lambo Aventador. The raging BULL!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jun 4, 2014
pearl white
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 4, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
pearl white

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 4 min Doctor REALITY 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 541,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min thewordofme 738,077
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
I'm voting for Joe Biden 15 min andet1987 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000