Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,not in this room any way. I'm sure hes still around some where.
I really miss the way this thread use to be, don't you?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

DAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I really miss the way this thread use to be, don't you?
Yea I do,I wonder what happened to Stacked. I was looking back at this room over the weekend and it did used to be fun. But I think too much crap has gone on to keep it going don't you?

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Jun 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Good morning!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Hey Dah,I didn't see you sneak in here. How are ya this morning? How is good old Tennessee? Is it a little chilly?

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Life is Precious wrote:
Hey Dah,I didn't see you sneak in here. How are ya this morning? How is good old Tennessee? Is it a little chilly?
I thought I'd pop in to see if anyone else found their way back here. We're going to have to keep this thread going.
I'm doing fine, how about you? It's still cold here, the temp is a little higher than yesterday though. Is it still snowing there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

DAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I'd pop in to see if anyone else found their way back here. We're going to have to keep this thread going.
I'm doing fine, how about you? It's still cold here, the temp is a little higher than yesterday though. Is it still snowing there?
No thank God it stopped. Its even supposed to get up to 50 next Tues. I gotta funny feeling people aren't gonna write in here anymore thanks to some certain people. Oh well. It is what it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Dah,I just Emailed you

“why did I miss this?”

Since: May 07

lapeer, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

DAH wrote:
Good morning!!!
well, it's afternoon now for me! so GOOD AFTERNOON! Hope all is well with you friend! peace and much love to you and your loved ones!

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Life is Precious wrote:
Dah,I just Emailed you
I'll check my email.

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

jimwings wrote:
<quoted text> well, it's afternoon now for me! so GOOD AFTERNOON! Hope all is well with you friend! peace and much love to you and your loved ones!
Hey Jim great to hear from you! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

“why did I miss this?”

lapeer, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

DAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jim great to hear from you! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Always good to see you friend! yea Christmas was special just because My Dad was still around and the 4 year old grand daughter got her first bike... she is so special to me... I am soo blessed! The new year has been colder than I like, but I
hear" it may get to around 50 Monday!! We'll see... the weather man is usually wrong when it means the weather is going to get better! Peace and love to you and your loved ones! I hope the new year is just what you hope it will be!
jim

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

jimwings wrote:
<quoted text> Always good to see you friend! yea Christmas was special just because My Dad was still around and the 4 year old grand daughter got her first bike... she is so special to me... I am soo blessed! The new year has been colder than I like, but I
hear" it may get to around 50 Monday!! We'll see... the weather man is usually wrong when it means the weather is going to get better! Peace and love to you and your loved ones! I hope the new year is just what you hope it will be!
jim
Hi Jim! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I too am blessed too Jim, I really am, I'm married to the perfect man and I have three wonderful children (including my step-daughter and nephew). I thank God for them everyday!
Take care my friend, hope to talk to you soon!

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

Way too many too's in my last comment...sorry!!!

“why did I miss this?”

lapeer, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

DAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jim! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I too am blessed too Jim, I really am, I'm married to the perfect man and I have three wonderful children (including my step-daughter and nephew). I thank God for them everyday!
Take care my friend, hope to talk to you soon!
well, like I said.. I "heard" it would get warmer... and it did! Was in the 60's yesterday with thunderstorms in the evening... not normal for January in Michigan! Nearly 60 today, but tomorrow will get back to normal with temps in the lower 30's and snow showers. Oh well, take the good with the bad! Have a great day buddy!
jim

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

Good morning! Anyone here???

“why did I miss this?”

lapeer, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

DAH wrote:
Good morning! Anyone here???
Hi buddy! I've been in and out all day... I have come down with a terrible cold and didn't even feel like getting up today... but when you can't breath, it's hard to keep lying down! LOL... But I went to the drug store and got some cold meds, so hopefully it will start helping. I can't believe the trouble you have to go through just to get medicine that contains Pseudo ephedrine. You have to take the little card to the pharmacy, they have to log it, then you have to show your license, then fill out a disclaimer form... what a bunch of crap! By the time you get done doing all that , the cold could have run it's course! All because of punks making meth-amphetamine. Oh well.... whatever... I but it's easier to just buy a firearm! Have a great day! <sneeze cough, choke>....I'll try and do the same! LOL....

DAH

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

jimwings wrote:
<quoted text> Hi buddy! I've been in and out all day... I have come down with a terrible cold and didn't even feel like getting up today... but when you can't breath, it's hard to keep lying down! LOL... But I went to the drug store and got some cold meds, so hopefully it will start helping. I can't believe the trouble you have to go through just to get medicine that contains Pseudo ephedrine. You have to take the little card to the pharmacy, they have to log it, then you have to show your license, then fill out a disclaimer form... what a bunch of crap! By the time you get done doing all that , the cold could have run it's course! All because of punks making meth-amphetamine. Oh well.... whatever... I but it's easier to just buy a firearm! Have a great day! <sneeze cough, choke>....I'll try and do the same! LOL....
So sorry to hear you're sick Jim, I hope you feel better soon! The sad part is, all the red tape you have to go through just to get the meds you need is really pointless, it hasn't stopped the thugs from making drugs! They'll always find a way!
I sure hope you feel better soon!

“It's about freedom of choice.”

Mannasas Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry that I've been away for so long but I was too busy dealing with things on the DBSA forum,as well as dealing with keeping my therapy appointments lately.

I can't believe that I'm losing my current therapist at theend of the month arghhh but I'll try & get over it.She's leaving to take a job out of state.

Things have really gone downhill in this thread over the past few months what with certain people fighting with each other<not naming names here because those who are guilty know who they are> & I'd really like to see the arguing between those aforementioned posters come to an end.

“why did I miss this?”

lapeer, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

Mike in Va wrote:
Sorry that I've been away for so long but I was too busy dealing with things on the DBSA forum,as well as dealing with keeping my therapy appointments lately.
I can't believe that I'm losing my current therapist at theend of the month arghhh but I'll try & get over it.She's leaving to take a job out of state.
Things have really gone downhill in this thread over the past few months what with certain people fighting with each other<not naming names here because those who are guilty know who they are> & I'd really like to see the arguing between those aforementioned posters come to an end.
Hi Mike... well you're right, this thread has seen better days... it seemed to die off the day that you sad..(and I quote)..."Good one my friend.:)

These thumpers are a WASTE of space on this planet & so is their evil religion.

Organized religion of ANY kind is a disease & atheism IS the cure for that disease,these thumpers DON'T care about the fact that more lives(innocent lives at that) were taken in the name of religion than in all the wars combined."

If you really feel that way, then you were talking about the likes of Pam, along with MANY others such as myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

jimwings wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike... well you're right, this thread has seen better days... it seemed to die off the day that you sad..(and I quote)..."Good one my friend.:)
These thumpers are a WASTE of space on this planet & so is their evil religion.
Organized religion of ANY kind is a disease & atheism IS the cure for that disease,these thumpers DON'T care about the fact that more lives(innocent lives at that) were taken in the name of religion than in all the wars combined."
If you really feel that way, then you were talking about the likes of Pam, along with MANY others such as myself.
He sure was,do I care??? Not at all. We know who it really was that in her words 'DRIED THIS ROOM UP" Denial is a sad pathetic thing isn't it? But you know what Jim? I will wear the label 'BIBLE THUMPER with honor. I have no problem with that. It mean God is using me and that is a wonderful thing. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

271 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 722,368
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 33 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 37 min Mandela 36,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 59 min USA-1 115,660
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87