Why are some white guys mad when they...

Why are some white guys mad when they get a black girls pregnant

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

El Monte, CA

#1 May 2, 2012
I just really hate that yall white guys want to f###the s### out of us but when u find out that we are pregnant oh kill the baby uhhh :(

El Monte, CA

#2 May 5, 2012
They are scared boys that are not ready to be men

El Monte, CA

#3 May 5, 2012
I am pregnant by a white guy right now and he dont want me to keep the baby its going to be hard being pregnant for the first time alone
Hoo Phlung Poo

United States

#4 May 5, 2012

United States

#5 May 5, 2012
Hey :)

El Monte, CA

#6 May 8, 2012
Maybe they are not ready to be a dad that.might not have anything to do with u being black
add me

Scarborough, Canada

#7 Jun 11, 2012
I love black girls if they get prgo or not

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Odd how I know a white girl preg by a black guy in the same situation yet you choose to throw in a race card. Why is that?

Poor baby......you should have thought about that before spreading your legs. Do you really not know what causes that?

why don't black girls ever think about birth control? is it unusual to see more black girls in this position than white ones?

Step up and take responsibility for your own actions. Don't ever depend on any man for it. Black or white.

You are just as much to blame as he is.

El Monte, CA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
for your info sam i dont care if the guy is white or black they still need 2grow up and do their part just like i open my legs to him he sure did stick his dick in me and did not even try and pull out u act like people can make kids alone

#10 Nov 25, 2012
It's because the guy is Racist. He didn't want you to know because he was desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min MrAnderson9 902,632
Gay Clergy 3 min uncute 2
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 5,986
bestiality fun 2 hr Uncutdk09 13
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr -Stray Dog 10,928
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 41,487
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 hr Andrew49 295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr pusherman_ 608,427
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr ImFree2Choose 273,697
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr RiccardoFire 613,379
More from around the web