Male Pomeranian Needed for Breeding

Male Pomeranian Needed for Breeding

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 14

Norwalk, CT

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Hello all. I am looking for a male Pomeranian to breed with a 4 year old female. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be please feel free to contact me at any point. Compensation for the owner can be discussed once initial contact is made.
Thanks. I hope to hear from you guys in the very near future so that we can help others experience the love for these dogs that we have.
Jumping101

New Orleans, LA

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Ill do it
Whitney

Edenton, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2014
Greetings,

I hope all is well. I am replying to your ad about your dog. I have a white/creamish Pomeranian male. He is 9 months old. His birthday is October 19th. He has all of his shots. If you're still interested in breeding your dog, I will send pictures of my fur baby. Please contact me when possible.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 7 min Downer 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 24,599
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min hojo 685,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web