Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Farmerville, LA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
What Happened to Brittany Crenshaw?

What happened to Brittany Crenshaw? The 19-year-old woman was reported missing by her fiancé who claims to have last seen her at around 5:00 a.m., on Thursday, which automatically sparks feelings of suspicion among anyone who is familiar with the statistics of missing women. As the last person to see her before she vanished, Benjamin Davis said he had left for work, returning to find her gone. This is rather similar to the beginning of the disappearance of Britny Haarup and Ashley Key out of Missouri, because it's reported that Crenshaw's three-year-old child was found alone, but unharmed, in the home. So how long was she missing? Will this case end in the same tragic manner or will the case fall in line with the stats like so many do?

Benjamin Davis claims that when he returned home to the child being abandoned and the mother gone, he simply went to sleep while waiting for her to return. This in and of itself doesn't seem like normal behavior, seeing as though an abandoned child was involved. Wouldn't you immediately call police if you arrived home to find a mother gone and the child abandoned? Wouldn't this immediately give reason to believe something bad had happened? Davis waited until after he slept to report her missing, with no report on how many hours had passed.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...
CiCi

Slidell, LA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone know the condition of Brittany's daughter when Ben Davis arrived home. Was she in soiled clothing, had she been fed, etc? Was the child questioned about her mommy? This is so sad. Praying that Brittany will be found safe soon.
CiCi

Slidell, LA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Also, what time did Ben arrive home on Thursday?
Hoss

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 22, 2012
I sure hope she is found and me being a ole coon ass She will be in my prayers.
NoName

New Orleans, LA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
I know this Ben Davis guy.... He is not a good person at all. He also got dishonorable discharge from the national guard for stealing money. He has been known to try and drug women at bars to try to get them to go home with him. This is a no brainer..... He knows what happened to her! Rot in hell you stupid fuck! That baby girl has to grow up without a mom now because of you!

Farmerville, LA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
If you know him, please contact the Forest County Sheriff's Department. They may want additional information for a possible conviction. He has been charged with homicide. I am her uncle.
NoName wrote:
I know this Ben Davis guy.... He is not a good person at all. He also got dishonorable discharge from the national guard for stealing money. He has been known to try and drug women at bars to try to get them to go home with him. This is a no brainer..... He knows what happened to her! Rot in hell you stupid fuck! That baby girl has to grow up without a mom now because of you!
Craziegurl

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
I too know Ben! We had a fling over 3 years ago so u can imagine how scary this is! He is very pushy and demanding! He always wanted to look at my phone and see who was calling me! He was very possessive and he was trying to get me to move in and have his kids after a few weeks of talking!!! Something is def. up with him!
Craziegurl

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
NoName wrote:
I agree he knows something he was very strange.... Very possessive! And surprise she didn't have a cell phone.... He would get pissed bc I wouldn't let him see mine when we had a thing!!! He was very possessive and scary that's why I broke it off with him when I did
d1anne

Youngsville, LA

#10 Aug 23, 2012
I have known her and her family for over 20yrs. Her grandmother was like family to us thru my sister. I am So horrified for Gina and Jimmy and all those that love her
Pray for all of them and that justice will be served! I will never understand what makes people so evil! You hate to convict this guy already but the police must think they havesomething. I hope they know for sure and find her so the family can start to heal .
SaraC594

Calhoun, LA

#11 Aug 23, 2012
cticheli wrote:
What Happened to Brittany Crenshaw?
What happened to Brittany Crenshaw? The 19-year-old woman was reported missing by her fiancé who claims to have last seen her at around 5:00 a.m., on Thursday, which automatically sparks feelings of suspicion among anyone who is familiar with the statistics of missing women. As the last person to see her before she vanished, Benjamin Davis said he had left for work, returning to find her gone. This is rather similar to the beginning of the disappearance of Britny Haarup and Ashley Key out of Missouri, because it's reported that Crenshaw's three-year-old child was found alone, but unharmed, in the home. So how long was she missing? Will this case end in the same tragic manner or will the case fall in line with the stats like so many do?
Benjamin Davis claims that when he returned home to the child being abandoned and the mother gone, he simply went to sleep while waiting for her to return. This in and of itself doesn't seem like normal behavior, seeing as though an abandoned child was involved. Wouldn't you immediately call police if you arrived home to find a mother gone and the child abandoned? Wouldn't this immediately give reason to believe something bad had happened? Davis waited until after he slept to report her missing, with no report on how many hours had passed.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...
There is a correction on the age of the child, she is 2. I know Brittany personally and the news and media isn't telling the whole truth about what happened to Brittany. All I can say is she is murdered and he is in jail for it. He also had a friend help him hide the body and on Benjamin's facebook page it said "I finally got rid of her" exact words from Benjamin himself.
d jones

Gulfport, MS

#12 Aug 23, 2012
wlox is reporting that a body was found in harrison county......didnt say male or female cause the body is badly decomposed
Meinms

Vicksburg, MS

#23 Aug 24, 2012
It was reported on the "help bring brittany Crenshaw home" Facebook page that he was talking with some girl in Louisiana and sent her a text that said, "I did it, I got rid of her" and that he and the girl were talking about getting back together. This came straight from the admin ok that page... I believe it is her sister or her sisters friend.. The correct a lot if the rumors on there. The girl was questioned but not arrested. Did you notice the scratch on his arm during his interview?? This is so sad. That interview is sickening. You can tell he is faking it the whole time.
Gege

Vicksburg, MS

#24 Aug 24, 2012
CiCi wrote:
Does anyone know the condition of Brittany's daughter when Ben Davis arrived home. Was she in soiled clothing, had she been fed, etc? Was the child questioned about her mommy? This is so sad. Praying that Brittany will be found safe soon.
He says she was sleeping.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#25 Aug 24, 2012
The Story of the CIA's "Finders" Abduction Operation
July 2005. One by one, the dots get connected. The same names keep popping
up and they are linked with the same activities over and over and over again ...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusem... - 68k -
Charles J Ticheli

Alexandria, LA

#26 Aug 24, 2012
So everyone knows, it was confirmed that the body was Brittany Crenshaw. More details about the murder will surface at a later time. My niece did not deserve this.

Alexandria, LA

#27 Aug 24, 2012
No name2

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2012
He's crazy and Brittany didn't deserve this m Brooklyn has to go on with out there pretty kind n loving mother he obsessive n demanding didn't want her to talk to anyone
lucky1122
#30 Aug 25, 2012
I know Ben personally..my finace's cousin was married to Ben he was super jealous and very possessive of her..she also had a 2 yr old lil girl..well thier relationship got to be pretty bad and he became abusive towards her on several occasions..my fiance had to intervine several times..well she finally got enough of his crazy stuff and left and divorced him..they havent been divorced no more than 8 mths..we used to go to their house every weekend and he would just snap on her out of the blue for no reason..this guy is nuts..im so sorry for Brittany and her family my prayers go out to them!!
Charles J Ticheli

Farmerville, LA

#31 Sep 7, 2012
Brittany Crenshaw's funeral will be help at the following:

http://www.mulhearnfuneralhome.com/home.aspx#...
local

United States

#33 Mar 3, 2016
Why is he not in prison for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 641,494
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min LAWEST100 44,339
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Inspector Nr 2 104,660
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Paul is dead 4,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Brian_G 969,957
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 56 min It aint necessari... 38,082
Anyone Want to shag on my milf Aunt live (Jun '15) 1 hr willthis23 2
More from around the web