Dixie Dream Cars Scammers

Dixie Dream Cars Scammers

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 12

Toledo, OH

#1 May 30, 2012
I recently purchased a Vehicle from Dixie Dream Cars only to find out that they sell cars without titles. I now cannot register the vehicle. I plan to litigate. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?
shane

Woodville, Australia

#2 May 31, 2012
I have had problems with them . You can email i maybe able to help you out [email protected]

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Do not buy from this people they will rip you off , i brought a car from them had them ship it to me after paying for it in full and they stopped payment for the shipping as the car was half way here i in turn had to pay shipping again to receive the car and they wont reimburse me the shipping cost . Bed people to deal with
James Michigan

Lyndoch, Australia

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Recently purchased my "dream" car from Dixie Dream Cars.
Appeared quite friendly and easy to deal with, up until my car was on the water.
This company is not trustworthy, shipping was part of my total cost and Dixie Dream Cars failed to pay it, meaning that I had to pay it again out of my own pocket to collect my car.
After 10 months, countless emails and attempted phone contact I still have not received my shipping costs.
I would not reccomend this dealer, take your business elsewhere!
Shane smith

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Cyclops1 wrote:
I recently purchased a Vehicle from Dixie Dream Cars only to find out that they sell cars without titles. I now cannot register the vehicle. I plan to litigate. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?
How did you go with your car did you get the papers you were after .Shane

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2013
all fixed no problrm now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min River Tam 41,704
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 1 hr Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web