Which male race do you think cheats t...

Which male race do you think cheats the most?

Created by Male Cheaters on Jul 15, 2010

395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Caucasian

Black

Hispanic

Asian

Arab

Native American

Iranian

East Indian

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#1 Jul 15, 2010
What a stupid poll.
Of Mixed Race

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2010
The human race. And this is a stupid poll.

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#3 Jul 15, 2010
It depend on his upbringing than his race!

Also, it depends on how you define 'cheating' itself. It might not be considered as cheating if an Arab guy has 4 wives in their tradition but majority of human being will consider that as immoral.
serp_581

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2010
This is stupid
Pavlovian Vajayjay

Round Lake, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2010
I could see differences in culture, but race not so much.
Christian/Catholic Male-centric culture has the most cheaters from waht i can gather as well as the most secrecy regarding sex. for example, latino and African-American culture have high rates of exposing straight women to HIV because they are on the down low. They also shun birth control and are less likely to teach their children about it, siring children is seen as manly.
Histouwinagi

San Diego, CA

#6 Oct 22, 2010
dumb, every race cheats.
psa

Freetown, IN

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Tonight on "That's Incredible" a black man uses a condom:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa
Bella Toni

Monongahela, PA

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Race doesn't matter, it's the person inside the skin. Idiots cheat and idiots come in every shade.
psa

Freetown, IN

#11 Oct 26, 2010
"Race doesn't matter,it's the person"

...yes but black males are prone to cheat and have ilegitamate children WAY more per their percentile as well as spread HIV.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2010
blacks are number one when it comes to HIV.

i also believe and agree that they are number one when it comes to cheating.
Negro Free America

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Bella Toni wrote:
Race doesn't matter, it's the person inside the skin. Idiots cheat and idiots come in every shade.
Feelin bad about having sex with monkeys are you? Don't try to play the blame game, most people are smart enough to know what is really going on and to not feel guilty from the liberal PC garbage your type spews.
Done and Over with

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Negro Free America wrote:
<quoted text>
Feelin bad about having sex with monkeys are you? Don't try to play the blame game, most people are smart enough to know what is really going on and to not feel guilty from the liberal PC garbage your type spews.
Your name should be Negro Free Earth. That's the only way things will get to the point of a livable world.
Carol

Urbana, IL

#15 Oct 27, 2010
OMG! I have to have a big black man. NOW! I need a big black man!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Anyone who cheats ends up cheating their self.
psa

Freetown, IN

#17 Nov 7, 2010

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 7, 2010
I'm sorry but I am an African American woman and what I have seen is African American males cheating on their partners more than any other race. Now, this is what I have seen. Other races might just keep their dirty little secrets to themselves, or maybe the black man is just protrayed in the media to be this way therefore they are. Who knows? I say I pretty much can't stand cheating. It fucks up anyone who is involved, its never positive. Usually, when there has been a comfortable length of time, in a relationship I say, "If you think your going to cheat just tell me so we can end this." I do like to work things out but cheating is what it is. It wastes ,all the parties that are involved, time.
snap

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2010
blacks
snap

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2010
blacks are at 80%--go figure.
SaltInYourWounds

Belconnen, Australia

#21 Jul 3, 2011
Black, is not a race. You say Caucasian when you could say white, but black refers to Africans, Australian Aboriginals and a huge range of different islanders that all have nothing in common. From my experience different cultures act differently. African men are well known for it, they don't even try and hide the fact they're cheating from other men. Koreans seem to cheat a lot after marriage, including the woman, because quite a lot of them weren't very active before marriage and then they get bored and want to try new things. When white guys cheat, they generally are very discreet
David in corpus

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Dec 30, 2011
I have lived everywhere. Hispanic men are the worst. They will give you the shirt off their back and take a bullet for you (if you are a man that is a good friend) but they can't stay faithful to one woman to save their lives.

Sorry homies, but you know it is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Buck Crick 37,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Catholic24 641,132
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 16 min Paul is dead 4,053
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min MUQ2 44,273
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min hopelost 618,329
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min USA-1 38,323
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 42 min hopelost 3,607
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Anna 104,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aussie Kev 969,859
More from around the web