I'm going to prove there is no god within 30 days please read

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jenna

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know there is no God and I'm going to prove that within 30 days by doing something new. I always needed help from god for years never got it one example I always wanted true love and instead i got raped beat and used by all my ex boyfriends. Never had one real relationship and i'm almost 23. I ended up losing everything and becoming homeless. God never came close to my rescue because hes NOT REAL. There are starving kids in 3rd world countries who've i'm sure prayed to god for help did he come to them no because hence once again he's NOT REAL. So therefore I've decided to pray this prayer for 30 days it's a true love soulmate prayer and if u pray it everyday day and night for 30 days supposedly u will find ur soulmate. Personally I think it's bullshit and a waste of time but i'm doing it to prove my point. And after the 30 days is up I will come back on here and post the results which will be: PRAYER UNANSWERED. So i'm starting today and i'll show u he's not real because they say this prayer has to get answered it's a 30 day prayer but i'll prove its crap don't worry.

“I love humanity,”

Since: Jun 11

but I hate people

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL ok i dont believe in God....but i know about info on it, please tell me where did you get this 30 day prayer from lol?
Jenna

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

The 30 day prayer is in a collection of prayers it was made by pastors.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jenna wrote:
I know there is no God and I'm going to prove that within 30 days by doing something new. I always needed help from god for years never got it one example I always wanted true love and instead i got raped beat and used by all my ex boyfriends. Never had one real relationship and i'm almost 23. I ended up losing everything and becoming homeless. God never came close to my rescue because hes NOT REAL. There are starving kids in 3rd world countries who've i'm sure prayed to god for help did he come to them no because hence once again he's NOT REAL. So therefore I've decided to pray this prayer for 30 days it's a true love soulmate prayer and if u pray it everyday day and night for 30 days supposedly u will find ur soulmate. Personally I think it's bullshit and a waste of time but i'm doing it to prove my point. And after the 30 days is up I will come back on here and post the results which will be: PRAYER UNANSWERED. So i'm starting today and i'll show u he's not real because they say this prayer has to get answered it's a 30 day prayer but i'll prove its crap don't worry.
I can tell you right now that your prayer will go unanswered. And it's probably the reason your other prayers went unanswered as well.

You've admitted your unbelief in your own statement by saying quote: "I'm going to prove there is no God in 30 days". You've already confessed "that there is no God".

Your own unbelief is the reason God won't answer your prayers. The Bible is very clear that if you don't believe it's not going to happen. And your unbelief is glaring.

Mark 11:24.

24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, BELIEVE that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Matthew 21:22.

22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.

If your prayer goes unanswered it doesn't prove there is no God. All it proves is that your prayer went unanswered.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2011
 
I assume you prayed to be a self-righteous clown.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you right now that your prayer will go unanswered. And it's probably the reason your other prayers went unanswered as well.
You've admitted your unbelief in your own statement by saying quote: "I'm going to prove there is no God in 30 days". You've already confessed "that there is no God".
Your own unbelief is the reason God won't answer your prayers. The Bible is very clear that if you don't believe it's not going to happen. And your unbelief is glaring.
Mark 11:24.
24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, BELIEVE that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Matthew 21:22.
22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.
If your prayer goes unanswered it doesn't prove there is no God. All it proves is that your prayer went unanswered.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenna wrote:
I know there is no God and I'm going to prove that within 30 days by doing something new. I always needed help from god for years never got it one example I always wanted true love and instead i got raped beat and used by all my ex boyfriends. Never had one real relationship and i'm almost 23. I ended up losing everything and becoming homeless. God never came close to my rescue because hes NOT REAL. There are starving kids in 3rd world countries who've i'm sure prayed to god for help did he come to them no because hence once again he's NOT REAL. So therefore I've decided to pray this prayer for 30 days it's a true love soulmate prayer and if u pray it everyday day and night for 30 days supposedly u will find ur soulmate. Personally I think it's bullshit and a waste of time but i'm doing it to prove my point. And after the 30 days is up I will come back on here and post the results which will be: PRAYER UNANSWERED. So i'm starting today and i'll show u he's not real because they say this prayer has to get answered it's a 30 day prayer but i'll prove its crap don't worry.
You shouldn't blame God if all your relationships have failed. YOU need to take some responsibility and accept the fact that you have made some really bad choices in men. You picked them, not Him.
As for being homeless - that is sad - but apparently you are doing better.
You can't ask for material things. You have to ask for strength and wisdom to make the right choices in your life.
Jenna

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2011
 
First off all good wife those men came to me and they put on great shows they seemed to be decent guys so how is that my fault i thought they were good guys by the way they presented themselves and how would u know about continuous heartbreak i take it by your screen name i assume ur married how could u possibly know anything about what i went through someone loves u unlike me. So don't act like u know when u know nothing about true heartache.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenna wrote:
First off all good wife those men came to me and they put on great shows they seemed to be decent guys so how is that my fault i thought they were good guys by the way they presented themselves and how would u know about continuous heartbreak i take it by your screen name i assume ur married how could u possibly know anything about what i went through someone loves u unlike me. So don't act like u know when u know nothing about true heartache.
I am sorry - and I am sorry you were used by those men. Have you ever thought of using those online dating sites - I think they have quite a few and even one that caters to christians - might be worth a try. You can meet a better class of people if you don't depend on the bar scene for a mate. Good luck with your prayer - I sincerely hope you find a good man.

Since: Mar 11

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 24, 2011
 
I am sorry to hear that you're life has been a disaster so far. I will pray things get better for you. However remember that God also gave us free will. If you keep dating losers and beaters, you're going to keep being abused.

Get some counselling to understand why you choose the type of men you do, and raise your standard on men from "Any guy who looks my way" to "A decent respectable guy".

Don't rush into relationships. Wait until you see how a person really is before you open your heart.

Stay away from the "Bar Scene". Join a church or prayer group. Try online dating. Be VERY careful who you meet. First few meetings should be in a public place with lots of people around.

I met my wife online through Yahoo. We've been married 12 years. Like you I had all but given up.

God answers all prayers, but sometimes the answer is "No".

Take responsibility for your actions. Try to make better life decisions. Keep the faith.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 24, 2011
 
God appears to be a schizophrenic maniac that does things like that to torture you for fun. He loves to see children starve, get cancer, get beaten, injured, and blown to smithereens by people who are supposed to "love" them.
It amuses him.
And then he turns around and cries "It's all Satan's fault! The Devil made me do it!" when God was the one who created evil and sin. Evil is within God, he just shirks his responsibility by blaming it on his own shadow.
All you self-righteous folks need to tell God to stop blaming "Satan" for everything bad that happens and take responsibility for his own innate evil.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 24, 2011
 
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you right now that your prayer will go unanswered. And it's probably the reason your other prayers went unanswered as well.
You've admitted your unbelief in your own statement by saying quote: "I'm going to prove there is no God in 30 days". You've already confessed "that there is no God".
Your own unbelief is the reason God won't answer your prayers. The Bible is very clear that if you don't believe it's not going to happen. And your unbelief is glaring.
Mark 11:24.
24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, BELIEVE that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Matthew 21:22.
22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.
If your prayer goes unanswered it doesn't prove there is no God. All it proves is that your prayer went unanswered.
Oh, please. Plenty of people that "beleive in God" STILL have bad things happen to them.
Why does God just hang there and not do anything to stop it? And when he does "do something" it involves a lot of genocide, killing, and anti-Gentilism? He chose the Jews and said screw everyone else! Does he want all non-Jews to die or something, so that the whole world can be Jew?
And which God should she believe in? Allah? Krishna? The Greek gods? Buddha?
Which kind of Christian should she be? Baptist? Catholic? Methodist? Protestant?
You need to SEE to BELIEVE, not vice versa.
If you don't see a million dollars in front of you, would you believe that it's there? Will it magically appear once you "believe" in it?
I see that God is obviously confusing and I believe it.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 24, 2011
 
Somebodythatcares wrote:
I am sorry to hear that you're life has been a disaster so far. I will pray things get better for you. However remember that God also gave us free will. If you keep dating losers and beaters, you're going to keep being abused.
Get some counselling to understand why you choose the type of men you do, and raise your standard on men from "Any guy who looks my way" to "A decent respectable guy".
Don't rush into relationships. Wait until you see how a person really is before you open your heart.
Stay away from the "Bar Scene". Join a church or prayer group. Try online dating. Be VERY careful who you meet. First few meetings should be in a public place with lots of people around.
I met my wife online through Yahoo. We've been married 12 years. Like you I had all but given up.
God answers all prayers, but sometimes the answer is "No".
Take responsibility for your actions. Try to make better life decisions. Keep the faith.
How cruel of God.
So God is saying to all those starving children when they are desperatly praying for food, clean water and clothes, and shelter "No, I will just let you die?"
Sick.
Why didn't you just tell her to become prejudiced? That's what happens when you walk into a church: you reject everyone else that is outside the congregation.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 24, 2011
 
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't blame God if all your relationships have failed. YOU need to take some responsibility and accept the fact that you have made some really bad choices in men. You picked them, not Him.
As for being homeless - that is sad - but apparently you are doing better.
You can't ask for material things. You have to ask for strength and wisdom to make the right choices in your life.
Just like God needs to stop blaming his own shadow and take responsibility for his own evil.
"It's all Satan's fault! The Devil inside me made me do it!"
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2011
 
Jenna wrote:
I know there is no God and I'm going to prove that within 30 days by doing something new. I always needed help from god for years never got it one example I always wanted true love and instead i got raped beat and used by all my ex boyfriends. Never had one real relationship and i'm almost 23. I ended up losing everything and becoming homeless. God never came close to my rescue because hes NOT REAL. There are starving kids in 3rd world countries who've i'm sure prayed to god for help did he come to them no because hence once again he's NOT REAL. So therefore I've decided to pray this prayer for 30 days it's a true love soulmate prayer and if u pray it everyday day and night for 30 days supposedly u will find ur soulmate. Personally I think it's bullshit and a waste of time but i'm doing it to prove my point. And after the 30 days is up I will come back on here and post the results which will be: PRAYER UNANSWERED. So i'm starting today and i'll show u he's not real because they say this prayer has to get answered it's a 30 day prayer but i'll prove its crap don't worry.
The best thing you can do is give yourself time to heal. Abuse like that takes its toll on your psyche, and make you feel crazy, and asking yourself what you did to deserve all that pain.
Let me tell you something: IT IS THE FAULT OF THE MEN. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED BADLY BY ANYONE. Don't believe the baloney of these religious sheeple for one minute. To the religious, it seems that the men COULDN"T HELP but abuse you! They were POWERLESS to STOP!
The men didn't HAVE to beat rape, or use you. Where's THEIR responsibility, their SELF-CONTROL?
Counseling is a good idea, but please avoid religious and church groups like the plague - you'll leave yourself at the door and become what THEY want you to be, and to reject everyone else that is not of their group. They encourage prejucice.
Start with one-on-one therapy, and when you feel strong enough, find a group of open-minded people where there will be no rejection or predjudice of "outsiders".
Hang in there, girl...it'll take time, but you will heal. And over time you will learn to spot these game-playing men better and avoid the abusers.
And it also wouldn't hurt to take a self-defense course so you can flatten any man who tries that bullsh!t again.
And the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2011
 
Lady Atlas wrote:
God appears to be a schizophrenic maniac that does things like that to torture you for fun. He loves to see children starve, get cancer, get beaten, injured, and blown to smithereens by people who are supposed to "love" them.
It amuses him.
And then he turns around and cries "It's all Satan's fault! The Devil made me do it!" when God was the one who created evil and sin. Evil is within God, he just shirks his responsibility by blaming it on his own shadow.
All you self-righteous folks need to tell God to stop blaming "Satan" for everything bad that happens and take responsibility for his own innate evil.
So you say not to blame Satan, but here you are blaming God.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2011
 
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>So you say not to blame Satan, but here you are blaming God.
As long as he/she/it always says "Satan did it" then yes, he is to blame.
"Satan made me hate females"
"Satan made me hate non-Jews"
"Satan made me give that toddler cancer"
"Satan made me hate all dark-skinned people"
HE CREATED all this mess and just sits there and lets 3-year olds get deadly cancer.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2011
 
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't blame God if all your relationships have failed. YOU need to take some responsibility and accept the fact that you have made some really bad choices in men. You picked them, not Him.
As for being homeless - that is sad - but apparently you are doing better.
You can't ask for material things. You have to ask for strength and wisdom to make the right choices in your life.
So how do you know your loving husband won't snap one day and break your jaw? If he did, would that be YOUR fault for "choosing" him?
NO. It would be HIS fault for failing to keep his hands to himself!
People change, sometimes for the worse. It happens. Life isn't and will never be perfect, as evidenced by your imperfect God that lets these things happen and just sits there, amused.
As soon as God stops crying "It's all Satan's fault!" and takes responsibility for his own evil, he may be more "believable."
So far, nothing.
You religious sheep blame Satan and the victim instead of blaming THE MEN WHO CHOSE TO ABUSE HER.
Those men chose HER and they CHOSE the actions of raping, beating and abusing her.
Did they have to abuse her, or is that just "God's will" to be a mysogonistic, anti-gentile monster? Do men just NATURALLY hit women, and are women just supposed to take it and continue to be punching bags so they can "let off steam"?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 24, 2011
 
Lady Atlas wrote:
God appears to be a schizophrenic maniac that does things like that to torture you for fun. He loves to see children starve, get cancer, get beaten, injured, and blown to smithereens by people who are supposed to "love" them.
It amuses him.
And then he turns around and cries "It's all Satan's fault! The Devil made me do it!" when God was the one who created evil and sin. Evil is within God, he just shirks his responsibility by blaming it on his own shadow.
All you self-righteous folks need to tell God to stop blaming "Satan" for everything bad that happens and take responsibility for his own innate evil.
God is not a deity.
In its simple description it is nature.

Nature does all these things without thought, feelings or appeasement.

All we can do is try to use it to our advantage and stay out of its way when we can't.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 24, 2011
 
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not a deity.
In its simple description it is nature.
Nature does all these things without thought, feelings or appeasement.
All we can do is try to use it to our advantage and stay out of its way when we can't.
Uh-oh...the Christians are gonna get you...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 24, 2011
 
Lady Atlas wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-oh...the Christians are gonna get you...
I don't worry about Paul's Pagans.
I prefer Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

626 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 255,594
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min lightbeamrider 171,386
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Chess 529,697
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 8 min yon 146
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 598,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min sweets2360 715,948
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Gray 114,551
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 min Shut-Up 60
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jennifer 93,140
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••