Posted in the Top Stories Forum
Since: Jul 14
#1 Aug 3, 2014
Top Five Oahu Tourist Destinations
So you are preparing an Oahu vacation to Hawaii, however are uncertain which locations you must see. There are many Oahu tours and activities to sort through, that it can occasionally feel frustrating. Discover Hawaii Network is a proud Hawaiian interisland tour business with over 15 years of practice, and they are dedicated to making sure that the tour you purchase is the best trip for you. From Oahu hiking tours, to snorkeling trips, to Pearl Harbor WWII tours-Discover Hawaii Network has it all. Below are a few of the most visited locations on Oahu:.
1. The USS Arizona Memorial- This memorial was put up over the USS Arizona's submerged hull, and is the most popular tourist destination site in all of Hawaii. Every President of the United States since Franklin D. Roosevelt has actually made the journey to this solemn memorial to pay their respects. Millions of people from worldwide see this place every year to recognize the fallen. Don't miss out, book your tickets today and be a part of this when in a life time experience.
2. The North Shore Beaches- Known around the world for their wonderful browse conditions, this string of beaches along the north coast consists of Waimea Bay, Laniakea Beach, Ehukai, and Sunset Beach. Web surfers from all parts of the world check out these areas every year to take part in huge scale surf competitions. The beaches are extremely family-oriented and make for excellent outings.
3. The Halona Blowhole- The Hawaiian Islands have a long historical background in volcanic activity, and the remnants of those old eruptions can still be seen today. Watch as water sprays from these hardened lava tubes up to 30 feet in the air!
4. The Lookouts- There is no place in the world more stunning than Oahu, and the well-known lookout points intend to verify that. Head on over to places such as the Nu'uanu Pali, Amelia Earhart, and La'ie Point lookouts to see nature in its most pristine form.
5. The Cultural History- If reviewing Polynesian history seems like your thing, then check out these world famous Hawaiian locations. The Lolani Palace, The King Kamehameha Statue, The Polynesian Cultural Center, and the Makapuu Point Lighthouse.
Add your comments below
|Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17)||7 min||NICK||79,456|
|God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11)||12 min||Tony||6,863|
|Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08)||28 min||Johnny||448,360|
|Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07)||34 min||candlesmell||701,412|
|Prove there's a god. (Mar '08)||1 hr||Tellthetruth||995,739|
|Trump National Guard about more that just "ille...||2 hr||Johnny||116|
|Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman||2 hr||Johnny||37|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC