Proof from the Bible the world will e...

Proof from the Bible the world will end May 21 2011

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Biblical proof the World will end May21 2011
Let’s start our study with Amos.3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.(anyone proclaiming the Word of God , the Bible, is a prophet). Here we read that God will not do anything until he reveals it through his Word or the Bible.
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.
Here we read that a true believer will know time and judgment. The time that is referred to here is the, Time line of history. Creation was 11013 BC, the flood was in 4990 BC, Israelites Exodus from Egypt was in 1447 BC, and the death of king Solomon was in 931 BC. All trustworthy and accurate dates from the Bible.
The judgment that is referred to here is the Day of Judgment which will last five months; from, May 21 to Oct 21 2011 Then in Gen7: 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
The flood came in the second month on the seventeenth day, this is the Hebrew calendar. So now we have to convert the Hebrew calendar to the Gregorian, or our modern day calendar. Hebrew calendar second month is Lyyar and the seventeenth day is twenty one. When you convert that day to our Gregorian or modern day calendar you get May 21
In 2nd Pet. 3: 3-9
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
In verse 6 God is describing the flood in Noe’s day (4990 BC).
In verse 7 God is describing how he is going to destroy the heavens and the earth on Judgment Day.
In verse 8 God is telling us that he wants us to understand this very important thing,” that one day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day”.
In verse 8 God is doubling up on the statement ( one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as one day). When we read in Gen. 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
When God doubled up in verse 8 he is assuring us that it will certainly happen
Now we proved the creation was 11013 bc and the flood happened 4990 bc and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt was 1447 bc and the death of Solomon was 931 bc now we go 7,000 years from the flood because what we learned from 2nd Peter 3:8 and Gen.7:4 &11 and that brings us up to the date of May 21 2011as the beginning of the Day of Judgment and the Rapture of the true believers. May 21 2011 is 7000 yrs after the flood. 4990+2011-1=7000 no yr zero.
rupbrecht

Stockton, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2009
So Tony; would it be prudent for me to max out my credit cards and buy a Porshe 911? Maybe I can hold off my creditors till 5/21/2011.
Mage

Eden, NC

#3 Dec 13, 2009
"Now we proved the creation was 11013 bc and the flood happened 4990 bc and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt was 1447 bc and the death of Solomon was 931 bc"

You certainly did not.

The Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.
The Noachian flood never occured.
There is no extra-Biblical evidence of the Jewish Exodus, and there should be.
There is no extra-Biblical evidence of Solomon, though he may still have been a real person.
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 20, 2009
rupbrecht wrote:
So Tony; would it be prudent for me to max out my credit cards and buy a Porshe 911? Maybe I can hold off my creditors till 5/21/2011.
No that would be foolish, what you should do with your money is to spend it wisely. Sugestion is to spend it on getting the true Gospel out into all the world, and beg God for mercy and maybe He will save you from His Wrath to come for the 5 month period to come.( May 21 2011 to Oct. 21 2011)
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 20, 2009
Mage wrote:
"Now we proved the creation was 11013 bc and the flood happened 4990 bc and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt was 1447 bc and the death of Solomon was 931 bc"
You certainly did not.
The Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.
The Noachian flood never occured.
There is no extra-Biblical evidence of the Jewish Exodus, and there should be.
There is no extra-Biblical evidence of Solomon, though he may still have been a real person.

If you go to www.ebiblefellowship.com you will find all the infomation you are looking for IN THE BIBLE
six hundred and sixty six

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 20, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be foolish, what you should do with your money is to spend it wisely. Sugestion is to spend it on getting the true Gospel out into all the world, and beg God for mercy and maybe He will save you from His Wrath to come for the 5 month period to come.( May 21 2011 to Oct. 21 2011)
Then please donate all your worldly possessions on May 20 @ 11:59 PM to any animal shelter of your choice because by mid-night you will not need it.
Fair Enough?

BTW, tony, if you comply to make a donation to the animal shelter then I will give you the exact >hour< that the rupture will occur there in Jersey City.
Is that a deal?
let me know
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2009
six hundred and sixty six wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please donate all your worldly possessions on May 20 @ 11:59 PM to any animal shelter of your choice because by mid-night you will not need it.
Fair Enough?
BTW, tony, if you comply to make a donation to the animal shelter then I will give you the exact >hour< that the rupture will occur there in Jersey City.
Is that a deal?
let me know
You must believe the Bible is true to take a name 666.
I have 3 cats which I love dearly, but my financial support is going toward getting the true Gospel out into all the world so people can hear the word of God and those chosen to salvation will be saved.

Chalfont, PA

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 cats which I love dearly, but my financial support is going toward getting the true Gospel out into all the world so people can hear the word of God and those chosen to salvation will be saved.
No, I don't belive the bible to be true.
I do not suffer from hexakosioihexakontahexaphobia like many protestant xtians do.

However, my offer to you about the exact time the rupture will occur on may 21st there in Jersey City is still on.
Since you will no longer need to promote your doomsday scenario after May 20, 11:59 EDST, then donate your worldly possessions to any animal shelter of your choice.

If you do, then I will reward you by telling you the EXACT time that your rupture will occur on may 21st.

Do we have a deal?
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 22, 2009
six hundred and sixty six wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't belive the bible to be true.
I do not suffer from hexakosioihexakontahexaphobia like many protestant xtians do.
However, my offer to you about the exact time the rupture will occur on may 21st there in Jersey City is still on.
Since you will no longer need to promote your doomsday scenario after May 20, 11:59 EDST, then donate your worldly possessions to any animal shelter of your choice.
If you do, then I will reward you by telling you the EXACT time that your rupture will occur on may 21st.
Do we have a deal?
Why do you take the number 666 as your name?

God Himself will prove to you of His existence on May 21 2011

I have nothing to gain in your foolish bet. I'm certain of my future and absolutly nothing can rival it,my trust is in Christ.

Since: Dec 09

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Dec 22, 2009
i know what will happen on May 21 2011

on that day, you'll cry once more time about the world end on Dec 12 2012

Chalfont, PA

#11 Dec 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the number 666 as your name?
God Himself will prove to you of His existence on May 21 2011
I have nothing to gain in your foolish bet. I'm certain of my future and absolutly nothing can rival it,my trust is in Christ.
666 is a piso number. Are you supersticious?

If your god is a 'him' then your god is limited.
Your god then is not the almighty god.

You're afraid of the bet, aren't you?
If you weren't then you'd do exactly as I have stated.

The foolish ones, tony, will be you, the idiot harold camping who made predictions several times and failed, and those that have beed deceived.
There will be a lot of dissappointed doomsdayers on May, 22nd.
You'll be one of them.
:-)
rupbrecht

Stockton, CA

#12 Dec 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's hope the cats survive---- after all, they may be among the chosen for the rapture. I was notified that I'm one of the fortunate 110,000 to be chosen for the Rapture. What to wear, what to wear? Maybe my penny loafers, dockers, button down short sleeve Madras shirt and baseball cap. Yeah, that should work. I'm psyched, I can't wait.

“Isis,Daughter of Earth & Sky”

Since: Oct 09

Keeping my fingers crossed

#13 Dec 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
Let’s start our study with Amos.3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.(anyone proclaiming the Word of God , the Bible, is a prophet). Here we read that God will not do anything until he reveals it through his Word or the Bible.
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.
Here we read that a true believer will know time and judgment. The time that is referred to here is the, Time line of history. Creation was 11013 BC, the flood was in 4990 BC, Israelites Exodus from Egypt was in 1447 BC, and the death of king Solomon was in 931 BC. All trustworthy and accurate dates from the Bible.
The judgment that is referred to here is the Day of Judgment which will last five months; from, May 21 to Oct 21 2011 Then in Gen7: 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
The flood came in the second month on the seventeenth day, this is the Hebrew calendar. So now we have to convert the Hebrew calendar to the Gregorian, or our modern day calendar. Hebrew calendar second month is Lyyar and the seventeenth day is twenty one. When you convert that day to our Gregorian or modern day calendar you get May 21
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
In verse 7 God is describing how he is going to destroy the heavens and the earth on Judgment Day.
In verse 8 God is telling us that he wants us to understand this very important thing,” that one day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day”.
In verse 8 God is doubling up on the statement ( one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as one day). When we read in Gen. 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
Now we proved the creation was 11013 bc and the flood happened 4990 bc and the Israelites Exodus from Egypt was 1447 bc and the death of Solomon was 931 bc now we go 7,000 years from the flood because what we learned from 2nd Peter 3:8 and Gen.7:4 &11 and that brings us up to the date of May 21 2011as the beginning of the Day of Judgment and the Rapture of the true believers. May 21 2011 is 7000 yrs after the flood. 4990+2011-1=7000 no yr zero.
I guess you skipped the part about no one knowing the day or the hour, not even the angels. Pretty convenient, accepting the parts that conform to your own beliefs while discarding the rest.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#14 Dec 22, 2009
What are you believers going to do when this doesn't happen? Mass suicide so you don't look stupid? God has never said when the world will end. You people sit there and interpurate the bible to meet your own beliefs. If your so obssessed with the end of the world how can you enjoy life?
2013ISCOMING

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2009
Tony wrote:
Tony, would you mind transferring your bank accounts to me since your won't being needing any money.
2013ISCOMING

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2009
anyone else who wants to transfer their retirement accounts to me? You won't be needing the money.

“The universe is a big place.”

Since: Jun 09

Earth

#17 Dec 22, 2009
Yeah, the bible... One of the biggest selling pieces of fiction in the world.
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Dec 22, 2009
hanhnn wrote:
i know what will happen on May 21 2011
on that day, you'll cry once more time about the world end on Dec 12 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hz86TsGx3fcXX
Wrong
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 22, 2009
Gilgamax wrote:
Yeah, the bible... One of the biggest selling pieces of fiction in the world.
Time will tell,less than 18 months to be exact.
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 22, 2009
rupbrecht wrote:
<quoted text> Well let's hope the cats survive---- after all, they may be among the chosen for the rapture. I was notified that I'm one of the fortunate 110,000 to be chosen for the Rapture. What to wear, what to wear? Maybe my penny loafers, dockers, button down short sleeve Madras shirt and baseball cap. Yeah, that should work. I'm psyched, I can't wait.
The humor you are showing now, will be CONVERTED on May 21 2011
to horror, but you still have time to beg God for mercy maybe He will save you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min RiversideRedneck 118,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 39 min RiversideRedneck 2,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 3 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 678,811
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web