I hate Jesus (non believers ONLY)

Since: Nov 08

Columbia, SC

#5229 Dec 17, 2008
TANYA HAGER wrote:
because he let a crazy man take my father away from me and made me watch my father die in a horribe way that noone should see or it have it happen too them , and u didnt let the man kill me i begged him for it he wouldnt then i prayed over my dad too save him and the man kill me , u never let it happen now im alone and i have noone in my life, he died on sept.11 of 08 and his birthday is on the 18th of this month and i miss him he would be 49 yrs old and that was the last time i prayed when he didnt save my father nor let that man kill me too so i wouldnt be alone. i hate everything in life now , when i used too have so much fun, now he has taken that away from me
That's such a heart-breaking experience, and I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I really think you need to find an outlet, a way to help start the healing process. I know from personal experience that if the feelings build up without being released, it can lead to desperate and unhealthy alternatives. I was never good with talking to anybody else face to face, so my outlet was writing and crying (poems, mostly). I know everyone has different ways of handling their pain, but I think it is important to let all your feelings out somehow.

Just by reading some of the posts in this thread, regardless of peoples beliefs, there are people who care about you.

Since: Dec 08

Temperance, MI

#5230 Dec 17, 2008
bloodyvisigoths wrote:
bloodyvisigoths wrote:
legalize Industrial Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>There is no free will when the threat of punishment hangs overhead.
There is no free will when there is predestination.
<quoted text>
And here's yet ANOTHER christian who equates being a non-christian with committing a crime!
<quoted text>
OF COURSE there was fear in your decision! Fear of punishment for committing the crime of not being a christian--the punishment for which is eternal damnation and agony.
<quoted text>
Why must you christians always rely on your old "taken out of context" routine, even when it doesn't even apply--as in this case? What, pray tell, was "taken out of context?" You're not responding to anything that either I or "legalize Industrial Hemp" wrote. And you're laughing because you farted out a non sequitur through your mouth, and then you finish off with "peace," obviously because you think you possess a superior intellect with your fairy tales and fables of bloodthirsty skygods as described in your buybull.
you know...there are people out there that put their issues onto other people because they can't handle the truth about themselves...they live in denial as to who the really are.

You always speak to me in a very angry tone. It is you who can't seem to play well with the rest of kids in the sandbox. I have repeatedly shared my belief system. Plus, I thought me and legal were getting along just fine. I have no issues with him at all. I will admit I need to work on turning the other cheek to you. I'll let Mike work with you...lol...he has proven to be very patient with you. Not to mention, you set the stage for us Christians to fail. We are not to quote scripture, yet you keep throwing out books and people I've never heard of just to try and prove your point. I am here to debate. You just want to pick fights and argue.

Praying that one day Satan will release you from his grasp!!

Peace...

Temperance, MI

#5231 Dec 17, 2008
Mike Gavin wrote:
I would like to take a moment in memory Of
Mr. Hayden David Slone,
Mr. Slone, from your Loving daughter Tanya, and all of us who care, We wish you a Very Happy 49th Birthday, May God bring a smile to your Heart to know you are Loved, Missed, and Remembered Alway's.
God Bless You
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SLONE!!

Columbia, SC

#5232 Dec 17, 2008
jazma fayy andrews wrote:
yall are alll messed up,
you'll be sayen sorry when he comes.
Bless you're lil souls.
Jesus loves you.(:
That's been a lot on here, get some new material, please.

Columbia, SC

#5233 Dec 17, 2008
WiZKiD wrote:
Breakin the law, breakin the law
listening to some Judas Priest? Crank it up!

Temperance, MI

#5234 Dec 17, 2008
krnfrk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such a heart-breaking experience, and I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through that. I really think you need to find an outlet, a way to help start the healing process. I know from personal experience that if the feelings build up without being released, it can lead to desperate and unhealthy alternatives. I was never good with talking to anybody else face to face, so my outlet was writing and crying (poems, mostly). I know everyone has different ways of handling their pain, but I think it is important to let all your feelings out somehow.
Just by reading some of the posts in this thread, regardless of peoples beliefs, there are people who care about you.
krnfrk...dude you are totally awesome! Great post....

Temperance, MI

#5235 Dec 17, 2008
krnfrk wrote:
<quoted text>
listening to some Judas Priest? Crank it up!
who would have thought that Rob Halford was gay??? LOL....

bloodyvisigoths

Since: Apr 07

Stockton, CA

#5236 Dec 17, 2008
bloodyvisigoths wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians, by the very nature of their religion, are religious bigots and liars. They say their way is the only way, and they use their book of lies--their buybull--to "prove" it.
<quoted text>
Sure, I'm capable of lying; but one of many big differences between me and you is that I don't need to lie (besides, the truth is easier to remember).
<quoted text>
Christianity has everything to do with it.
<quoted text>
Define "sin." Otherwise, speak for yourself about who's a sinner.
<quoted text>
Sure you do. In your mind, you're going to heaven and I'm not 'cause you have jesus.
<quoted text>
If you claim your jesus to be the only way, then you're a bigot and a liar. It's the nature of the religion.
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I get it.....you are perfect!!! LOL!!! You certainly have all the answer's.
I didn't make that claim; you did, just now. If you truly think I'm perfect, maybe you should be worshipping me. On second thought, don't. If someone like you started worshipping me, it'd be a sure sign that I was doing something wrong.
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>I do not lie because I need to. I speak what I believe to be true.
Nazis and Klansmen and Communist dictators speak what they believe to be true, too. And they've all got their own types of "bibles" to prove it, whether it's Mein Kampf or some Klan rule book or Chairman Mao's little red book--those, too, could be described as "bibles." Are you telling me they speak the truth because they believe it to be true, just as you do about *your* beliefs?
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text> It is YOUR concept of Christianity that makes me a "liar" and a bigot.
It's not my concept of christianity, it's my experience with it. Christians demonstrate it over and over again on their television sermons, their radio shows, and all over these Topix forums.
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you have no moral or value system in order to know what sin is for yourself??
Define "sin." If hypocrisy is a sin, then it is something that all of you christians are guilty of. For myself, I have my own set of ethics, which I certainly need not justify to someone like you.
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we both have a very different system.?
Obviously.
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text> Crime is not a sin because you say it's not???
Peace...
Here you are, lying like a christian. I never said "Crime is not a sin because I say it's not." Thanks for proving my point. What I said was all you christians equate being a non-christian with committing some horrible crime, like rape or murder. At least, those are the analogies you buybull thumpers always use. Instead of lying about me in a lame attempt to validate your own warped and worthless little beliefs, maybe you should come up with some better analogies.

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5237 Dec 17, 2008
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing...what stereotypicle bigot catagory shall I place you in???
None.

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5238 Dec 17, 2008
legalize Industrial Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>Good responses. Thanks.
De nada.

Howzit goin', dude?

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5239 Dec 17, 2008
Shania wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your severe paranoia that has allowed you to once again manipulate a post to conform to your erroneous thinking that Christians are out to get non-believers?
I don't manipulate posts, I respond to them point-by-point. And I didn't say that christians are out to "get" non-believers, I said it is chirstians who feel they are superior to non-christians. Thanks for lying like a christian, and proving my point.
Shania wrote:
<quoted text> Or do you just love drama?
Actually, I prefer comedy sitcoms.

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5240 Dec 17, 2008
namaste1 wrote:
Question: how do Christians deal with the many passages, especially in the old testament, where God condones rape, slavery, incest, murder, etc?
They just close their eyes and say they're not there.
boogyman

Sparta, MO

#5241 Dec 17, 2008
real good to see more chritians on the devils page wonder when the jesus haters will ever learn..the score will allways be one to nothing..god remoyed saten the first time..jesus will remove saten for the last time..kinda funny how those haters cant prove ..god..jesus ..arnt real..they just keep trying and trying and trying but with no luck..science that is there strong hold..science isnt that man made..it just goes to show you..good over evil allways..you haters wont be in trouble if you come over to the good side..you see..jesus lived and taught and loves and died for you to..listen to the bob marly song..dont worry be happy..you see thats what jesus really taught..to let go and let god..its simple..try it..if you have bad thoughts..let go..if your have a bad day ..let go..if your having a disagrement with someone..let go..if your worried about bills..let go..if your stresed about anything..let go..your family having a rough time ..let go..your kids having trouble..let go..for any problem..just let go let god..see god does listen..and if you let go in your mind that god heard you ..then act like god has already has taken care of it for you..try it it really works..enough said for now..when your ready god is ready..if you all need help learning this method of faith..just ask me..i will help you...for all sin comes from the heart of a man..merry xmas to all..may there be hope for the hopeless..god speed for the fight..food for the hungry..shelter for the homeless..and peace for the men and women in the military...amen

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5242 Dec 17, 2008
Gypsy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
take a look out in the world.. people shooting out church's are christian.. KKK christian.. the great thing about christians is to stick their head in the sand and pretend things are getting better their way..
Those who stick their heads in the sand leave their asses exposed.

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5243 Dec 17, 2008
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did I say not being a Christian is a crime. I just used a crime as an example.
Then find better example, because that one was pretty poor.
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text> I could have used anything.
Then why didn't you?
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text> Here's another example. You choose whether or not to make your house payment. You know the punishment is losing your house if you don't, but you still get the choice on if you want to or not. Its your free will to decide.
Another poor analogy. Now you're equating being a non-christian with being a dead-beat.
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text>You are just trying to find things to gripe about.
Then perhaps you christians should stop giving me so much to gripe about.
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text> And not being a Christian isn't a crime.
Your fellow christians certainly treat it like one. It's their favorite analogy.
Gal from the Lick wrote:
<quoted text> It's just sad. But like I said it's your choice. No one can make it for you.
Why is it sad? Why can't I have my own beliefs? Because they're different from yours?
TANYA LYNN

Bowling Green, OH

#5244 Dec 17, 2008
today is a gift wrote:
<quoted text>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SLONE!!
thank u you made me cry not of saddness just that you was thanking off me please everytime u log on do it for me ok thank u ang god love u hope u have a great christmas and a happy new year
xoxo thank tanya

bloodyvisigoths

Stockton, CA

#5245 Dec 17, 2008
believer wrote:
i am encouraged to see how believers "took back" this thread.
There's a lie right there. There are plenty of non-christians and non-believers still here.
believer wrote:
not to point fingers, but look at the haters on this threat. hate is human-made bondage. however, the truth will set you free.
Why are non-christians and non-believers described as "haters?" Because we dare to disagree with you? You're way too sensitive.
believer wrote:
merry christmas everyone (including non-believers)! i celebrate my lord and savior with everyone.
Happy Yule. I celebrate the return of the sun after the longest night of the year. For the next six months, the days will get longer and warmer.
TANYA LYNN

Bowling Green, OH

#5246 Dec 17, 2008
krnfrk wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u i also write and drink a drink a little on the weekends not heavy because it dont take that much cause i get mad or sad but mostly sick because idrink too fast lol but i write all the time thinking of writing a book about how too make it through a thing like this or a bio about my dads life happy birthday dad bambino loves u party like a rock star
xox thanks 3 everything
Jonathan

Peoria, AZ

#5247 Dec 17, 2008
It is unfortunate that it is the god in the bible who is telling us through church leader to honor the leaders despite of corruption or how much you may disagreed. many pastors today are preaching to their members that a man will turn to god through Fear. They also proclaiming that it is part of god's plan for some people to stay poor & some people are rich.The same way how god ordain bad people to lead people.If King David would have live today & do what ever the hell like. Our politicians will probably will impeach him & removed him out the white house.But according to the bible god have love him so much. God in the bible in many ways behave so much like men. The preacher want him to be in control its people. Just like how god manipulate peopl for the last 3000 years. Now, god is no where to be found, other than people have debate all this year in the bible.

Columbia, SC

#5248 Dec 17, 2008
KK Whitmore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just so amazed at how little Christ haters know about Christ and his teachings. I mean, really. If you're going to have an opinion, you should know about that which you speak.
(Jesus hung out with, ate with and healed those who rejected God -- there is no point in preaching to choirs now, is there?)
Why do you assume that every non-believer is ignorant of the story of Jesus? I am an atheist (I think the "I hate Jesus" title is ridiculous), and I have actually read the bible. My beliefs (or lack of) isn't blind, I have done a considerable amount of reading, and thinking to come to my own conclusion.
I think it's amazing how some christians think that just because a person doesn't believe in God, they are automatically evil or satanic. There are bad people who happen to be non-believers, but there are also bad people who happen to be christian.

Yeah, Jesus sounded like he would have been a good person, someone I probably would have hung out with. Doesn't necessarily make him a savior, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 692,121
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min June VanDerMark 47,125
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Big Al 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 52 min youareadufus 465
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 1 hr what I think happ... 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
More from around the web