I hate Jesus (non believers ONLY)
Spunk Nutley

Gastonia, NC

#26 Nov 17, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> there have been more discoveries to support Jesus was here than there are to prove that he wasnt. So please prove to me that the real GOD does not exist...
What discoveries are you talking about? I have honestly never heard of any evidence that supports the existence of jesus.
nunur

Waverly Hall, GA

#28 Nov 17, 2008
All of these nonbelievers will be bearing THE MARK soon and will burn in HELL.

“Jersey Girl ”

Since: Sep 08

Jersey Baby!!!

#29 Nov 17, 2008
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Which GOD is the real GOD?
the one in the Bible the one that allowed you to be on this earth. The one that loves you even though you deny him.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#31 Nov 17, 2008
Riverine Furbearer wrote:
<quoted text>especially then.
Not at all. That person will be rewarded in Heaven when they get there because that person stood up for God when people put Him down

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#32 Nov 17, 2008
<quoted text>ok please show them - link please. Cause I think you are lying. Christians do that all the time, it is their forte.
I do not lie about that. Lets see there is the Bible, the discoveries of wood that was believed to be from the Ark. What else would you like??? You still have not proved that there is none so that shows that you are a lier. thats a sin you know

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#33 Nov 17, 2008
<quoted text>there is no Historical record of him, prove he did. btw prove Christians don't lie.
where did you learn that school. did you ever hear of seperation of church and state??? That is why it is not taught in the history books.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#34 Nov 17, 2008
Spunk Nutley wrote:
<quoted text>
What discoveries are you talking about? I have honestly never heard of any evidence that supports the existence of jesus.
then you have obviously lived in a cave do some research. I am not going to spoon feed you

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#35 Nov 17, 2008
Lxc Caveman wrote:
It's called the BIBLE you stupid people!..I really do feel for all of you for some day each of you will burn in HELL for ever!
True. I just feel bad for these people that they do not understand reason.

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#36 Nov 17, 2008
nunur wrote:
All of these nonbelievers will be bearing THE MARK soon and will burn in HELL.
Its sad realy that they have to go through that. They need to turn their lives around.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37 Nov 18, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> Not at all. That person will be rewarded in Heaven when they get there because that person stood up for God when people put Him down
religious propaganda. God is not a Christian.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 18, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> then you have obviously lived in a cave do some research. I am not going to spoon feed you
there is NO evidence of Jesus at all.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 18, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> I do not lie about that. Lets see there is the Bible, the discoveries of wood that was believed to be from the Ark. What else would you like??? You still have not proved that there is none so that shows that you are a lier. thats a sin you know
the discoveries of wood that was believed by idiots like you to be the ark - what a Maroon. You are the liar.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#40 Nov 18, 2008
loveblkmen wrote:
<quoted text> True. I just feel bad for these people that they do not understand reason.
There is no reason to religion. That's why it's called faith.
CHOSEN ONE

El Paso, TX

#41 Nov 18, 2008
You WILL believe once I start MY REIGN on this planet!
Just me

United States

#42 Nov 18, 2008
and you're gonna start in El Paso?
CHOSEN ONE wrote:

“Jersey Girl ”

Jersey Baby!!!

#43 Nov 18, 2008
CHOSEN ONE wrote:
No i wont im happy with my religion thanks. I know that Im safe when I die

Ava, MO

#44 Nov 18, 2008
<quoted text>religious propaganda. God is not a Christian.
No God (Christ) is not a Christian. Christians are those whom by Christ's love he gave His life and blood on the cross to save. Who now by faith in Him are reborn into that light and the knowledge of His Word. Do not be angered by the unbelievers and mockers of the Lord and His Word, they are fulfilling His word even in their evil and confirming all He said. Praise the Lord! Every time they utter their evil they confirm the Words of the Lord.

United States

#45 Nov 18, 2008
Lxc Caveman wrote:
It's called the BIBLE you stupid people!..I really do feel for all of you for some day each of you will burn in HELL for ever!
Stupid people?? What a great way to get your point accross.

“Free money is a myth”

Since: Aug 08

Columbia, TN

#46 Nov 18, 2008
I love Jesus,His teaching,His care of people. I DESPISE the Church.It's like everything else,once you introduce humans to a plan,it becomes a disaster.

“Emotion's Canvas Painted This”

Since: Aug 08

Sierra Vista, AZ

#47 Nov 18, 2008
what are your reasonings for hating the one who created you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 183,607
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pegasus is a pus sy 285,942
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Gabriel 979,269
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Elerby 92,252
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min RiccardoFire 46,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 3 hr Tallguy95 1
More from around the web