I hate Jesus (non believers ONLY)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30878 Feb 4, 2015
how g wrote:
The devil wants your soul so choose ANYTHING but this JESUS ????
What is this "soul" thingy?

How much does it weigh?

How big is it? What's it made of?

Can you explain this-- WITHOUT using MAGIC?

No?

Interesting.

You believe in magic..!!

I wonder if you worship Harry Potter, then?

If not-- why not?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30879 Feb 4, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
That's well said ?? You are absolutely on the right track ?? The Lord wishes that NONE SHOULD PERISH BUT that ALL WOULD REPENT ( or have a change of mind from unbelief )?? I myself would rather take the high road vs the low one ?? Then find out on my dieing bed that there is a place called HELL when I could had done something sooner ,?? Too little too late ?? Even though I have not seen GOD or Jesus personally I would be willing to BELIEVE that not BELIEVE ?? It pretty cut and dry REALLY but people who refuse to BECOME BELIEVERS set themselves up for the FALL ??? Anton Lavey of the church of satan in California did just that??with his closest Satanist by his death bed woke up gripping his daughters prophetess hand tightly screaming out I made a TERRIBLE mistake then died???YouTube has this testimony on Anton Lavey DEATH bed ??
The above nonsensical and utterly mindless babbling is what happens, when you poison your brains with religion.

Seriously: the above is from someone obviously suffering from severe brain damage.

It is quite sad to witness such damage.

One wonders if there is any hope for this delusional schizophrenic.

Likely not.

Sad.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30880 Feb 5, 2015
I give PRAISE to my Lord who will save anyone who WOULD SEEK HIM !!! His name is Jesus !! But I emphasize on the devil for lost souls like yourself who stand ALREADY CONDEMNED as a hater of God and HIS mercy and GRACE !! The devil already has your soul in his pocket he is just waiting for you. To die so he will have it for eternity !!And you shall be torment in the flames FOREVER !!by demons YOUR choice though !!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30881 Feb 7, 2015
how g wrote:
I give PRAISE to my Lord who will save anyone who WOULD SEEK HIM !!! His name is Jesus !! But I emphasize on the devil for lost souls like yourself who stand ALREADY CONDEMNED as a hater of God and HIS mercy and GRACE !! The devil already has your soul in his pocket he is just waiting for you. To die so he will have it for eternity !!And you shall be torment in the flames FOREVER !!by demons YOUR choice though !!!
No, it is **not** a matter of choice, is it? You lie, here-- as is your habit.

I can no more force myself to believe in your hate-speech, than I could grow a third arm.

It's quite sad, really: you give all the REAL power to your favorite god, your devil.

Seriously! You do: you believe your devil can **force** people to do things.

But you think your god is powerless to do so.

Amazing!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30882 Feb 7, 2015
how g wrote:
The above? Is pure, undistilled HATE SPEECH.

Seriously, it is.

The horrific threats of infinite torture by the hate-filled and bigoted poster above? Is really hard to witness.

It is-- how g's display of unbridled hate is almost painful to read.

I pity anyone this person comes into contact with; it is clear this person is one of the most miserable people on earth.

Very sad.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30883 Feb 7, 2015
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The above? Is pure, undistilled HATE SPEECH.
Seriously, it is.
The horrific threats of infinite torture by the hate-filled and bigoted poster above? Is really hard to witness.
It is-- how g's display of unbridled hate is almost painful to read.
I pity anyone this person comes into contact with; it is clear this person is one of the most miserable people on earth.
Very sad.
Yeah THEY ( the lost ) said the same THINGS about Jesus Christ the SON of God !!! That he was full of HATE and had a demon ?? These are not my words but his ??? HE THAT BELIEVES SHALL BE SAVED BUT HE THAT BELIEVES NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY !!! These are the WORDS of the LIVING GOD ??? Jesus says he that is NOT WITH ME THEN HE IS AGAINST ME !!! That's where people like you come in who are WORLDY minded seeking after the world and led by satan ??the world hears its own and its own RECEIVE THEM !!!you need Jesus to be saved or you will die in your SINS !! THESE are facts NOT hate speech ??

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30884 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah THEY ( the lost ) said the same THINGS about Jesus Christ the SON of God !!!
1) who is this "they" of which you speak? Yourself? It seems quite likely.

2) prove this "god" thing is a real thing, and not more of your hate speech.

3) your "jesus"? Never existed. Nada. Nothing-- there is NO HISTORICAL facts to show your "jesus" was ever a real person. None. Not One Word, apart from your hate-filled BuyBull, of course.

4) Why would the Ultimate Creator of Everything.... require... a ..**son**? That makes no sense!

None! It is pure rubbish, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30885 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
That he was full of HATE and had a demon ??
LOL! "deamon"? That is even more silly than your Ultimate Creator having a son bulls8t.

LOL!

"deamons" .... what a moron you are.

Silly person: deamons are not real.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30886 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
That's well said ?? You are absolutely on the right track ?? The Lord wishes that NONE SHOULD PERISH BUT that ALL WOULD REPENT ( or have a change of mind from unbelief )??
you are a damn liar...

... if what you say IS ACTUALLY TRUE?

Your ugly god -- if it were REAL -- knows EXACTLY what it would take to be CONVINCING.

Your ugly god REFUSES.

That is 100% PROOF-- that your ugly god is NOT REAL.

You lose.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30887 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
Anton Lavey of the church of satan in California did just that??with his closest Satanist by his death bed woke up gripping his daughters prophetess hand tightly screaming out I made a TERRIBLE mistake then died???YouTube has this testimony on Anton Lavey DEATH bed ??
I could not POSSIBLY care about a True Believer™ who is JUST LIKE YOU.

Any idiot who believes in satan? Is as deluded as YOU.

And just as FULL OF HATE AS YOU.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30888 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
!you need Jesus to be saved or you will die in your SINS !! THESE are facts NOT hate speech ??
what are these .... "sins" you speak of?

I have not sinned-- not by any REAL measure.

You are just a damn liar. Like all of you HATE SPEECH people.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30889 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe in something or else you will believe in NOTHING ?? But the devil has many false religions to choose from Buddha ,Hindu,Mormon,JEHOVAH witness,ALLAH !!!!
You actually believe... that your ANTI-GOD has MORE religions than your GOD?

Wow!

That is an EPIC FAIL by your god, bub!

EPIC FAIL-- your god actually shows MORE POWER goes to your FAVORITE god (devil), here.

Because you give ALL THE REAL power to your FAVORITE (devil)!

LMAO!

That is too funny!

Seriously-- you are quite funny.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#30890 Feb 13, 2015
how g wrote:
THESE are facts NOT hate speech ??
You keep using the word "facts".

But you use the word incorrectly.

I don't think the word "facts" means what YOU think it means...

.... sad.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30891 Feb 16, 2015
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep using the word "facts".
But you use the word incorrectly.
I don't think the word "facts" means what YOU think it means...
.... sad.
The devil has YOU in Palm of his hand ?? And shifts you like wheat in his hands ,??every waking minute you live upon this earth you already stand CONDEMNED by your UNBELIEF ,?? THEREFORE you will DIE IN YOUR SINS ?? Because you would NOT RECEIVE the LOVE of the TRUTH THAT you might be set free and be born again FROM ABOVE ?? You can not understand SPIRITUAL things nor perceive them for Satan has blinded your eyes and waxed your ears to the TRUTH !!! The Lord wishes that NONE SHOULD PERISH BUT ALL WOULD REPENT ??( of UNBELIEF!!) Christ is your only way out !!if you deny Him he will DENY YOU !!And give you to your master you follow into HELL !! It's not a hate speech it is FACT !!! The only thing YOUR doing is storing up wrath upon your own head by the powers of darkness !!
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30892 Feb 16, 2015
BOB OF QUATUM FAITH YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS LEST YOU REPENT OF YOUR UNBELIEF IN THE SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST ?? Your HATE is obvious YOU serve the devil and hate believers in CHRIST !!!so that makes you an ANTICHRIST !!doomed into ETERNAL DAMNATION !!!repent and BELIEVE or time is AGAINST YOU this day ??And your souls Destiny??is at hand !!
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30893 Feb 16, 2015
Christ came to give LIFE to THEM that BELIEVE but unto them that do not BELIEVE !!! Death waits at the door !!!???? BEWARE ??many shall be CASTED INTO the . Lake of FIRE ,,.!!! By UNBELIEF!!!!!! Satan is the root of unbelievers !!!And UNBELIEF???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30894 Feb 17, 2015
how g wrote:
BOB OF QUATUM FAITH YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS LEST YOU REPENT OF YOUR UNBELIEF IN THE SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST ?? Your HATE is obvious YOU serve the devil and hate believers in CHRIST !!!so that makes you an ANTICHRIST !!doomed into ETERNAL DAMNATION !!!repent and BELIEVE or time is AGAINST YOU this day ??And your souls Destiny??is at hand !!
"How g" - you shouldn't be so scared to live a life that you get to choose.....you know....use your free will.

What exactly are you scared of? You seem quite terrified if you don't believe what other men have told you to believe.

Self.
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#30895 Feb 17, 2015
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"How g" - you shouldn't be so scared to live a life that you get to choose.....you know....use your free will.
What exactly are you scared of? You seem quite terrified if you don't believe what other men have told you to believe.
Self.
I live in freedom and liberty of Christ my Lord : perfect love cast out ALL fear !! I am not part of the worldly and deceived spiritualist !!ESPECIALLY those of the new age / Oprah all roads led to God theory ?? Only Jesus Christ will save a lost soul from satan !!And get them off the road to HELL ??no love crazed guru of new age will save anyone ?? Your only hope is to worship the SON of God JESUS!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30896 Feb 17, 2015
how g wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in freedom and liberty of Christ my Lord : perfect love cast out ALL fear !! I am not part of the worldly and deceived spiritualist !!ESPECIALLY those of the new age / Oprah all roads led to God theory ?? Only Jesus Christ will save a lost soul from satan !!And get them off the road to HELL ??no love crazed guru of new age will save anyone ?? Your only hope is to worship the SON of God JESUS!!
Ahem....."how g" - you aren't one to exclaim all you have, especially when you don't follow all of what Jesus taught, and when you do quote something YOU think is related to Jesus, you would rather quote "Paul" instead of what Jesus taught.

Now come on "how" - this is not following Jesus.

Why don't you follow these teachings by Jesus?
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Why do you follow and believe what men have stated for you to follow and believe?
how g

Boardman, OR

#30897 Feb 17, 2015
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem....."how g" - you aren't one to exclaim all you have, especially when you don't follow all of what Jesus taught, and when you do quote something YOU think is related to Jesus, you would rather quote "Paul" instead of what Jesus taught.
Now come on "how" - this is not following Jesus.
Why don't you follow these teachings by Jesus?
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
Why do you follow and believe what men have stated for you to follow and believe?
The gospel according to Thomas ???=a Gnostic teaching ?? I believe in HOLY SCRIPTURES ?? Paul was inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT who Christ REDEEMED him from BLINDED EYES that the scales fell from his eyes and now he could go forth and preach the truth ,?? Jesus said he that is not with me is AGAINST ME !!! And he that does not gather scatters !! I follow TRUTH not the doctrines of men or doctrines of DEMONS ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min dotard tracker 987,404
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min waaasssuuup 31,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 687,401
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,493
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 8 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web