Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#52413 Jan 8, 2009
John Coffey wrote:
<quoted text>
She was also right about you otherside. We all remember what she had to say about you in the last post left by her boyfriend. Boy was she right. You are still doing the same things she spoke about you doing in her last post.
Guess you figured she was wrong because you sure haven't heeded her words now have you?
Hey Gollum.

Still stalking people with your hate and lies I see.

Still waiting for an answer as to why you're such a hateful and evil fake Christian?

http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/jesu...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#52414 Jan 8, 2009
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Nor any eyewitness to the alleged eyewitnesses being thrown to lions, for that matter. It takes many decks to make this house of cards.....
But only a little education to blow it over.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52415 Jan 8, 2009
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Get outa my head, cuz! I wuz tryin' to be nice.....
You're much better at it than I.

I think you got mom's genes.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52416 Jan 8, 2009
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>only things i will be surprised about is the glory and awesomeness and power of Jesus Christ and eternal heavenly bliss.
BB, you're fantasizing again.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52417 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever in your lifetime after reaching the age of accountability believed in Christ as Savior, then you are saved and going to heaven.
Cool, thanks.

I did in fact believe the myth at one time. I'm all set!!!

All the christians around here will be delighted to hear that.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52418 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a historical figure.
Like Paul Bunyan, huh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52419 Jan 8, 2009
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>let me ask ya something.
if someone at one time believed on Jesus Christ. Then they renounced Jesus Christ. openly curse him, says they hate him and his followers and go so far as to to violence to christians.
you think that person would be happy in heaven?. you think that person would be happy residing with Jesus Christ and fellow believers for eternity?.
what do you think will go on in heaven?. praise, praise, and more praise of God.
if someone hated jesus here on earth, even if at one time they believed on Him, why would Jesus force and drag that person to heaven to bow down and worship Him?. you think that person would be happy in heaven?.
the answers should be obvious.
It is, you have no idea what you're talking about.

But that has been known for quite some time.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52420 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that.
No need. I know the facts.

Perhaps you should study up a bit.

John Coffey

“Romans 10:9-10”

Since: Dec 07

Decatur, In.

#52421 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The word is saved, past tense. You are advocating a salvation which must be "maintained" by ones own good works.
Jesus didn't say, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of heaven---and he MUST endure to the END. That latter addition is a lie from the pit of hell. You are putting a burden grievous to be born on the backs of men.
God Almighty saves the sinner. I've seen Christians do a lot of things, include deny Christ with their deeds, words, and attitudes. Does that mean they have lost their salvation?
You are correct in what you said. God's Word talks about those that "backslide" (which we all have done and do from time to time). After all we all are sinners and fall short from time to time.

Galatians 6:1-2
1"Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted." 2"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ."

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52422 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>This verse refers to someone who denies Christ until they die, never having accepted Him as Savior.
Once a person is born again, nothing they do or don't do or say or don't say can cause them to lose that salvation. I'm sure glad you're not God. You would heave all of mankind into Satan's abyss due to your legalism. Salvation is by grace, not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8,9
Here's another one for you.

Rom 8:38-9 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52423 Jan 8, 2009
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text> if someone denies Jesus is the Christ, its highly doubtful they were ever saved. true christians may backslide, but they would never deny the Christ.
Desperately defending the myth.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52424 Jan 8, 2009
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>of course grace gets everyone into heaven.
Now you're starting to see the picture.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#52425 Jan 8, 2009
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> The King James Bible is the perfect word of God. It was copied and recopied down to the last jot and tittle through the ages to the time of the printing press. Jesus referred to these scriptures. They had been copied and recopied even during His time here on earth. God is not the author of confusion. The newer Bbile perversions such as the New International Version have eliminated all mention of hell in the Old Testament. Who would be behind such a thing except the devil himself? He knows if people re warned of the coming doom, they will avoid it and choose Christ instead.
You are absolutely right. God would not want so important a message to be tainted.
Ok, now you've just proven that you have no idea what you're talking about either.

KJV is chock full of mistakes.

But don't worry, every translation is too.

John Coffey

Decatur, In.

#52426 Jan 8, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gollum.
Still stalking people with your hate and lies I see.
Still waiting for an answer as to why you're such a hateful and evil fake Christian?
Nope no lies at all in what I posted there otherside. I'm sure RiverSpirit would be happy to re-post the e-mail from wip's boyfriend asking her to post it in here upon her death, which she did many times and which was seen by everyone in here (including you) if you need to have your memory refreshed.

John Coffey

Decatur, In.

#52427 Jan 8, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one for you.
Rom 8:38-9 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Yep great scripture. Of course you realize that it's talking about those that truly believe in Jesus Christ and have truly accepted Him as their Lord and Saviour, and not people that claim to believe but never truly meant it in their heart and it was only lip service to them when they said they believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour.

(can't wait to see who jumps on that last line with some childish junior high joke or insult)

“Life Force One”

#52428 Jan 8, 2009
John Coffey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no lies at all in what I posted there otherside. I'm sure RiverSpirit would be happy to re-post the e-mail from wip's boyfriend asking her to post it in here upon her death, which she did many times and which was seen by everyone in here (including you) if you need to have your memory refreshed.
Hey Gollum.

Still stalking people around with your hate and lies I see.

I'll post whatever I want to post. If you don't like it, too damn bad.

So why are you such a hateful and evil fake Christian.

John Coffey

Decatur, In.

#52429 Jan 8, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now you've just proven that you have no idea what you're talking about either.
KJV is chock full of mistakes.
But don't worry, every translation is too.
And you how is it that you know it was full of mistakes? Were you there when the original writings were translated? Nope. So there is know way you could know (insert comment about a vidor lie here_____)

Now tell us all how "biblical scholars" said so and here's a web site proving it (even though their opinions are hardly proof or a fact because they weren't there either, but are nothing but a persons opinion).

“Life Force One”

#52430 Jan 8, 2009
John Coffey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep great scripture. Of course you realize that it's talking about those that truly believe in Jesus Christ and have truly accepted Him as their Lord and Saviour, and not people that claim to believe but never truly meant it in their heart and it was only lip service to them when they said they believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour.
(can't wait to see who jumps on that last line with some childish junior high joke or insult)
Hey Gollum.

From a hate filled and evil fake Christian like you, this is LMFAO funny!!!

So just why are you such a hateful and evil fake Christian?

John Coffey

Decatur, In.

#52431 Jan 8, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gollum.
Still stalking people around with your hate and lies I see.
I'll post whatever I want to post. If you don't like it, too damn bad.
So why are you such a hateful and evil fake Christian.
Got caught in a lie and knew you couldn't run away from it so you turn to anger hey otherside?

Go ahead, tell us all that wip never said anything to you about your anger and the way you treat people (which she was so right about) like she did in her last post in the e-mail to Riverspirit. I would love to expose you for the liar you are. Come on otherside deny it so I can pull it up for all to see.

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Scott Free

Tacoma, WA

#52432 Jan 9, 2009
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Hey Gollum.
Still spreading your lies and hate I see.
So why are you such a hateful and lying fake Christian?
Dude - That's some pretty heavy shit. Funny, but heavy. Congratulations. I think, that MAY, win you a one way ticket to Hell. I'm not sure, but I think so. Might wanna pack some suntan lotion and a water or two, just in case.

Before you leave, Click here.
http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

Any ways,

All the Best,

Dr. Scott B. Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hypocrite watch 80,891
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr CATHOLIC TRUTH 701,767
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 3 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 46
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Sammy 995,831