Why I’m no longer a Christian
duststorm

League City, TX

#470476 Jan 18, 2015
we all struggle wrote:
<quoted text>.
My heart melts for you, I struggled with salvation for many years, tried many different churches, etc. I am still learning My bible, and I am Not here to save you, just from what I read imo you Did things to please Men, and never Had a personal relationship with god, sometimes Not all people have a very exciting remembering moment When they accept Jesus, it Does time to fully trust the Lord, I am still working on it, it is Not easy, atleast for me, I started studing the Word, myself, Not in church, in My home, and One day as i prayed, I heard the Word answer My prayer, it popped out strong, then It finally hit me, I have to be devoted to God, Not the church,or people.....it has taken me years to find the truth... I am still searching, I hope you will try again, Seek and you will find.... No strife, I like to read these forums, just to remember My own struggle
Thank you for your words of encouragement. Dearth of Couth has passed on without Jesus the Savior. Many of us tried to tell him that he needed to be saved.
I hope you continue to witness to others in the hope that they will repent and believe.
duststorm

League City, TX

#470477 Jan 18, 2015
Redefinedhealth wrote:
Not a big Issue.. According to my thinking all religions are same..
You'll think big issue when you wind up in the flames of hell forever.
duststorm

League City, TX

#470478 Jan 18, 2015
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing it out. That avatar really does suit him on so many levels.
The Anti-Christ avatar suits you on at least one level.
Dolphin

Farnham, UK

#470479 Jan 18, 2015
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part, all Christian Churches are based to a greater or lessor extent from Paul and not Yahshua.
Consider this:
http://onediscipletoanother.org/id3.html
They either only take part of what He taught, or they believe Paul or their own Church founder over what Yahshua taught.
Paul is the culprit for the false religion of Christianity. In the Dead Sea scrolls a scholar friend identified his as the Liar. That was not surprising because Jesus and his successor brothers sought only to reconvert Romanized Jews and not Gentiles. As Messiah that was his only purpose to draw the 12 tribes to himself. As Messiah it was impossible for him to found a new religion as it was beyond prophesy.

The trouble with Paul was their were later Pauls' serving as bishops wrote letters which were ascribe to Paul of Tarsus. A scholarly opinion that is beyond reproach.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#470481 Jan 20, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for telling us your mother's profession. We work it out, already.
rosa winkel, upset & responding to jabs at 'marlowe', the supposed dog of kait the wolf witch??

who knew?;-)
Marlowe

Hendersonville, NC

#470482 Jan 20, 2015
My non-existence virtually guarantees that Meredith is entirely devoid of any semblance of truth and credibility.
But, you already knew that for a fact.
Marlowe

Hendersonville, NC

#470483 Jan 20, 2015
Imagine! I took an imaginary bullit for her! And an imaginary beat down! AND received an imaginary broken leg!

Think of all that imaginary pain!
Marlowe

Hendersonville, NC

#470484 Jan 20, 2015
I thought beijair over on Christian Lies Exposed was the biggest joke on Topix. Then X. Then Alan S Shole. Then Mac/water_nymph. Then dearth. But, when I found Kait I knew I would never have to look any further. Ever.
Marlowe

Hendersonville, NC

#470485 Jan 20, 2015
IS there some other Looney out there with a better story of pure bull$hit than the Adventures of Kait the late night grocery checkout girl and her invisibla evil-Christian mauling canine?

Bwahahaha!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#470486 Jan 21, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
rosa winkel, upset & responding to jabs at 'marlowe', the supposed dog of kait the wolf witch??
who knew?;-)
you are proud of anything you produce regardless significance.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470487 Jan 21, 2015
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are proud of anything you produce regardless significance.
good grief - this just keeps getting crazier all the time! rosa winkel answering for kait the witch and now karl44 answering for rosa winkel!!

it seems anonymity brings out the bizarre in some!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#470488 Jan 21, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief - this just keeps getting crazier all the time! rosa winkel answering for kait the witch and now karl44 answering for rosa winkel!!
it seems anonymity brings out the bizarre in some!
Well. you're a shiny example of that, aren't you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470489 Jan 21, 2015
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well. you're a shiny example of that, aren't you?
oh for f-sake! it's just as 'marlowe' said, and mac is meredith/nymph/kait/christine/ rosa/karl all in one!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#470490 Jan 21, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh for f-sake! it's just as 'marlowe' said, and mac is meredith/nymph/kait/christine/ rosa/karl all in one!
Wassie, you're an odd one. I don't think that you're quite right in the head.

I never use socks - if I p!ss someone off, I want credit for doing it.

Have you considered counselling or medication for your persecution complex?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470491 Jan 22, 2015
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wassie, you're an odd one. I don't think that you're quite right in the head.
i think you're the odd one here, mac(?), always coming out of nowhere to jump into other's conversations and always in defence of a raging witch!
Marlowe

Fayetteville, NC

#470492 Jan 22, 2015
Mac is an old dude looking for some young impressionable potential incestual inappropriate underage bi-sexual co-hort to tank his Chain.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470493 Jan 22, 2015
Marlowe wrote:
Mac is an old dude looking for some young impressionable potential incestual inappropriate underage bi-sexual co-hort to tank his Chain.
i guess mac and water nymph used to have some sort of cyber 'relationship'. it was too painfull to witness via this thread, i could only imagine what it would be like in reality!
Monster in the Middle

Farnham, UK

#470494 Jan 22, 2015
Marlowe wrote:
IS there some other Looney out there with a better story of pure bull$hit than the Adventures of Kait the late night grocery checkout girl and her invisibla evil-Christian mauling canine?
Bwahahaha!
You will get more sense out of this lot http://www.loonyparty.com/get-involved/join-t... At lesat they will not be after you kids.
Marlowe

Fayetteville, NC

#470495 Jan 23, 2015
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wassie, you're an odd one. I don't think that you're quite right in the head.
Can I give you a heads-up on how many people give a crap about what you think?
Go kayak the everglades, iron man.
Oh, wait. I've seen your picture.
Go kayak the everglades, old drunk geezer.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#470496 Jan 23, 2015
macumazahn wrote:
It wouldn't help, Mac. That one is too far gone, so is it's online boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Quirky 71,476
How to help others save MONEY 19 min meme 3
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr eggosaurus 995,032