Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#470381 Jan 7, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing me with your favourite crack ho, standing on your favourite corner.
come now rosa, let's not hate on crack hos since they are people too. people with problems, yes, but people none the less....kinda like gays and such:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470382 Jan 7, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you forgot to pull your shirt down.
LOL!

see - not only do i luv you in theory becuase God loves you, but i actually LIKE you and your cute sense of humor:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470383 Jan 7, 2015
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Christians like you resent being called weak minded morons, sheep, or tools when that's what you are but such is life.
if i'm the weak minded sheep as you suggest, why are YOU the one who's following the world, the flesh and the devil, which is most definitely the path of least resistance?!

Since: Jul 10

Mount Vernon, OH

#470384 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi beavis!
i believe it's YOU who cheats & sneaks on steph when you post on topix cuz she tells you not to.
my relationships aren't like that; we don't tell each other what we can and cannot do; we don't try to dominate each other like witches do;-)
This is about Christianity, one way or another. Let's not insult witches here.

Mount Vernon, OH

#470385 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but dude, you have reckognized CHRISTmas and you're still doing so by discussing it with me right now!
CHRISTmas truly is the HOLYday that we all celebrate 365 days a year and i thank you for continuing to celebrate with me!:-)
That is too grotesque to even address. I've been sitting here trying to come up with a cartoon character to call you as an insult, but I cannot think of any cartoon this insane.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#470386 Jan 7, 2015
Calvin Rittenhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too grotesque to even address. I've been sitting here trying to come up with a cartoon character to call you as an insult, but I cannot think of any cartoon this insane.
you are addressing a troll
\
he does not care what you say as long as he gets attention.

and

he is a perfect example of a christian.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470387 Jan 7, 2015
<quoted text>
This is about Christianity, one way or another. Let's not insult witches here.
oh good grief - don't tell me that i hafta train in yet ANOTHER newbie pseudo-christian here.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470388 Jan 7, 2015
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are addressing a troll
\
he does not care what you say as long as he gets attention.
and
he is a perfect example of a christian.
LMAO!!!

yes - calvin can go around and around with you apologizing for being 'christian' like i did for so many years before he figures out that you'll be bigoted against him in the end anyways no matter what he does or says, just like i had to learn.

thank you, karl, for helping train me to stand strong and not be bullied around by punks & demons!;-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#470389 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i'm the weak minded sheep as you suggest, why are YOU the one who's following the world, the flesh and the devil, which is most definitely the path of least resistance?!
Strike that and reverse it......you've seemed to take the "least resistance" path, because you refuse to look at all the evidence about the religion you proactice.

That alone tells me you are scared of the truth, thus, non-resistant to what is told of you to believe.

You've just proven yourself to be a fraud.

Mount Vernon, OH

#470390 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
yes - calvin can go around and around with you apologizing for being 'christian' like i did for so many years before he figures out that you'll be bigoted against him in the end anyways no matter what he does or says, just like i had to learn.
thank you, karl, for helping train me to stand strong and not be bullied around by punks & demons!;-)
Somebody still seems to be mistaking me for a Christian. No matter how low the average IQ is here, if you can read at all you know better.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#470391 Jan 7, 2015
<quoted text>
Somebody still seems to be mistaking me for a Christian. No matter how low the average IQ is here, if you can read at all you know better.
Sometimes its hard to tell between a fundamental atheist and a fundamental theist. Both their posts are usually just a blur of hatefilled rants and hypocrisies.....

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#470392 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
come now rosa, let's not hate on crack hos since they are people too. people with problems, yes, but people none the less....kinda like gays and such:-)
Kinda like your mother's profession.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#470393 Jan 7, 2015
<quoted text>
I did make that mistake on one of my posts, but I apologized and I'm sorry that I insulted you. Are we cool?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470394 Jan 8, 2015
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike that and reverse it......you've seemed to take the "least resistance" path, because you refuse to look at all the evidence about the religion you proactice.
That alone tells me you are scared of the truth, thus, non-resistant to what is told of you to believe.
You've just proven yourself to be a fraud.
double reversed - since i do the opposite of new-age sorcerers

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470395 Jan 8, 2015
<quoted text>
athough i am impressed that you can read and write, i don't give a ratz azz what you believe:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470396 Jan 8, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like your mother's profession.
aww gurl! see how you always want to get personal and be offensive?:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470397 Jan 8, 2015
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did make that mistake on one of my posts, but I apologized and I'm sorry that I insulted you. Are we cool?
isn't this cute; one anticrister actaully able to apologize for being a d-bag, but only to another anticrister!:-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#470398 Jan 8, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
double reversed - since i do the opposite of new-age sorcerers
"double reversing" - HUH?

Oh wait....this is right....you always seem to be promoting circular reasoning......

:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470399 Jan 8, 2015
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"double reversing" - HUH?
Oh wait....this is right....you always seem to be promoting circular reasoning......
:o)
umm sure....but self-denial will always be the opposite of SELF-promotion, however you choose to twist your philosophy about it;-)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#470400 Jan 9, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aww gurl! see how you always want to get personal and be offensive?:-(
Pot, kettle, black?

There is no one on these threads more personally offensive than you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 668,029
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min bad bob 183,664
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Lonestar 92,828
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Pegasus 286,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Gabriel 979,526
FINDIKZADE Haseki Miele Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 ... 1 hr birimariza 1
FATIH MIELE Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 MIELE BEYAZ... 1 hr birimariza 1
More from around the web