Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#470369 Jan 6, 2015
Dolphin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are supposed to be taking about why you are not a Christian nor preaching superstitious beliefs. Creationism is crass nonsense to form part of the public curriculum. Why not reintroduce other Christian beliefs?
Men must were hats and women have their hair covered.
Castration for adultery.
Witch burning and exorcism.
Amputation for theft and removal of eyes for letching.
Soldiers on crusade cannot commit and crime so they can break all UN Human Rights.
If you are employed by the church you should not be paid because it is devotion.
etc.
godless and evil people are doing much worse things right now in places like missouri than you're describing above simply becuase the police are trying to do their jobs!

what do YOU have to say for yourself, you evil and violent human, you?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470370 Jan 6, 2015
foothillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure where you got that idea, but I could not resist answering. You must have an extremely broad definition for both "celebrate" and "Christmas" to make such a statement.
I could and did ignore both the Christian and the commercial holiday without going anywhere. I have done so for over 40 years. In addition, I did not choose this year to mark the holiday of my pagan religion, Yule.
oh but dude, you have reckognized CHRISTmas and you're still doing so by discussing it with me right now!

CHRISTmas truly is the HOLYday that we all celebrate 365 days a year and i thank you for continuing to celebrate with me!:-)
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#470371 Jan 6, 2015
how g wrote:
LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU SAID THE LORD JESUS FOR MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME AND DECEIVE MANY ??? There will be many in the last days WHO deceive many into false religions and work based salvation ??if you think you can ADD 1% of your good works and not trust in the finished work of th e cross you are greatly deceived by the powers of DARKNESS ??CHRIST did it ALL 100,% does not need you adding any works ?? ROMANS 11:6
But that is not the gospel, "this gospel", that Jesus said must be preached to the whole world before the end comes. No, the "this gospel" of Jesus is that severe repentance to do the will of God is required, and it's totally about doing the will of God - the commandments of God and the Testimony and faith of Jesus Christ - which He said we are to hear and do, that "men see your works as good."

Even Revelation ends on the matter of judgment being based on works - of life, or of condemnation.

Jesus taught works. Paul taught the opposite.
Jesus taught the Law is good. Paul said it was the source of his sin and a curse taken out of the way by Jesus nailing it to the cross.
Jesus taught the Law is from God, as Moses said. Paul taught the Law was given by angels, who are no god at all.

You'd better repent and believe Jesus, as Paul cannot save anyone by his lies against God or scorning that which God declared just, righteous and true.

jesuswordsonly.com
onediscipletoanother.org

Get your heart out of Paul's behind and hear what God said.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470372 Jan 6, 2015
Dolphin wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in a scientific age superstition still reigns. No wonder Europe's Churches are 95% empty. The only exception is the USA.
by "scientific age" do you mean the evil & antiChrist age in which Christ may return to as Judge???

"as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the end" - Jesus
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#470373 Jan 6, 2015
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#470374 Jan 6, 2015

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#470376 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi hon - i don't know what happened between us either! you used to post pics of your legs in fishnet stockings and i'd flatter you.... then all of a sudden our conversations went to hell for some reason...:-(
You're confusing me with your favourite crack ho, standing on your favourite corner.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#470377 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen F Roberts is such a disfunctional flaming gaytard that he only leaves the san francisco cabaret scene to take a sauna at the local YMCA!
BTW you forgot to pull your shirt down.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#470380 Jan 7, 2015
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing it out. That avatar really does suit him on so many levels. Barney Fife, who was just the opposite of my favorite detective Sherlock Holmes, was incompetent and couldn’t find his ass with both hands, a flashlight, and an ass detector. Sound like someone we know? That’s probably why he’s a Christian. Someone should take away his bullets.
Lol

http://youtu.be/ZLsg0EvZozI

Matlock was cool.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470381 Jan 7, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing me with your favourite crack ho, standing on your favourite corner.
come now rosa, let's not hate on crack hos since they are people too. people with problems, yes, but people none the less....kinda like gays and such:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470382 Jan 7, 2015
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you forgot to pull your shirt down.
LOL!

see - not only do i luv you in theory becuase God loves you, but i actually LIKE you and your cute sense of humor:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470383 Jan 7, 2015
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Christians like you resent being called weak minded morons, sheep, or tools when that's what you are but such is life.
if i'm the weak minded sheep as you suggest, why are YOU the one who's following the world, the flesh and the devil, which is most definitely the path of least resistance?!

Since: Jul 10

Mount Vernon, OH

#470384 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi beavis!
i believe it's YOU who cheats & sneaks on steph when you post on topix cuz she tells you not to.
my relationships aren't like that; we don't tell each other what we can and cannot do; we don't try to dominate each other like witches do;-)
This is about Christianity, one way or another. Let's not insult witches here.

Mount Vernon, OH

#470385 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but dude, you have reckognized CHRISTmas and you're still doing so by discussing it with me right now!
CHRISTmas truly is the HOLYday that we all celebrate 365 days a year and i thank you for continuing to celebrate with me!:-)
That is too grotesque to even address. I've been sitting here trying to come up with a cartoon character to call you as an insult, but I cannot think of any cartoon this insane.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#470386 Jan 7, 2015
Calvin Rittenhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too grotesque to even address. I've been sitting here trying to come up with a cartoon character to call you as an insult, but I cannot think of any cartoon this insane.
you are addressing a troll
\
he does not care what you say as long as he gets attention.

and

he is a perfect example of a christian.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470387 Jan 7, 2015
<quoted text>
This is about Christianity, one way or another. Let's not insult witches here.
oh good grief - don't tell me that i hafta train in yet ANOTHER newbie pseudo-christian here.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#470388 Jan 7, 2015
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are addressing a troll
\
he does not care what you say as long as he gets attention.
and
he is a perfect example of a christian.
LMAO!!!

yes - calvin can go around and around with you apologizing for being 'christian' like i did for so many years before he figures out that you'll be bigoted against him in the end anyways no matter what he does or says, just like i had to learn.

thank you, karl, for helping train me to stand strong and not be bullied around by punks & demons!;-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#470389 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i'm the weak minded sheep as you suggest, why are YOU the one who's following the world, the flesh and the devil, which is most definitely the path of least resistance?!
Strike that and reverse it......you've seemed to take the "least resistance" path, because you refuse to look at all the evidence about the religion you proactice.

That alone tells me you are scared of the truth, thus, non-resistant to what is told of you to believe.

You've just proven yourself to be a fraud.

Mount Vernon, OH

#470390 Jan 7, 2015
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
yes - calvin can go around and around with you apologizing for being 'christian' like i did for so many years before he figures out that you'll be bigoted against him in the end anyways no matter what he does or says, just like i had to learn.
thank you, karl, for helping train me to stand strong and not be bullied around by punks & demons!;-)
Somebody still seems to be mistaking me for a Christian. No matter how low the average IQ is here, if you can read at all you know better.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#470391 Jan 7, 2015
<quoted text>
Somebody still seems to be mistaking me for a Christian. No matter how low the average IQ is here, if you can read at all you know better.
Sometimes its hard to tell between a fundamental atheist and a fundamental theist. Both their posts are usually just a blur of hatefilled rants and hypocrisies.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Jim-ca 17,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 683,941
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
More from around the web