“[The Church of Almighty God] A”

Since: Aug 14

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#469651 Sep 3, 2014
Only those who believe in the end-time Christ can be saved and
enter the kingdom of heaven.
The judgment has begun at the house of God.

2. One Must Know the Purpose of God’s Three Stages of Works. The Relevant Words of God Are as Follows:

“The purpose of the three stages of works is to save all mankind, to thoroughly save mankind from satan’s authority. Although each of the three stages of works has a different purpose and significance, it is a part of the work of saving mankind; it is according to mankind’s different needs that God does different works of salvation.
…………
When the entire management is about to end, God will divide all things into their kinds. Men were created in the Creator’s hands, and in the end he will completely bring them under his authority. This will be the conclusion of the three stages of works.…
… When the three stages of works completely end, God will have made a group of people who testify about God, that is, a group of people who know God. All these people will be the ones who have the knowledge of God, who can practice the truth, and who have humanity and sense. They will all be the ones who have the knowledge of the three stages of the work of salvation. This is the work that will be accomplished in the end. These people will be the crystallization of the six-thousand-year management work and the most powerful testimony of defeating satan in the end.”
From “Knowing the Three Stages of Works Is the Way to Know God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469652 Sep 3, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am quite alright with it, I just don't understand how you can not be honest with/to yourself - knowing you only believe in only a part of Jesus.
do you think that you're the only antiCHRISTian who's ever tried to seduce me into receiving the spirit of an extra-biblical, ghandi-like & gnostic anti-Jesus???

get in line cuz you're on the broad/highway to hell and i'm on the straight and narrow to glory;-)

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#469653 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
devils and catholics like to paint Jesus as a baby, but truth be told, He's the ressurrected King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!
What's the big deal about being resurrected?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469654 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is an adult fairytale believed by insecure, spiritually inferior flotsam and jetsam that have no real non-material purpose in this life. He is an invention of the Roman Empire, specifically Constantine "The Great", who fused all religious sects in Rome into one state religion called Christianity.
and you sir are on THE HIGHWAY TO HELL.....(sung to the tune of highway to hell by AC DC)

Nottingham, UK

#469655 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems we're at an impasse since your 'truths' are lies to me and my Truth is a lie to you!
i'm confortable with this and can tolerate you in love; can you moi?:-)
So what you're saying is that having been forgiven you now have carte blanche to sin at will.

Man that is one warped and twisted ju-ju you subscribe to.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469656 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your bible, Cain was guilty of nothing. The apostle Paul said:
…for by the Torah is the knowledge of sin.- Romans 3:20
…However, I did not know sin except through the Torah…- Romans 7:7
…for where there is no Torah there is no transgression.– Romans 4:15
During the time of Cain, there was no Torah (Law) because it was not yet given to man. It would not be given for another 1500 years, during the time of the Exodus, so according to Paul, Cain could not have been guilty.
<quoted text>
Forgiven for what? Do you still sin?
lol - the son of cain justifying his murderous deeds!!!

can someone please check this guys cellar for abducted victims?!

Nottingham, UK

#469657 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"...I think in Psalms or Proverbs"? Don't you know? A fool is someome who believes in a book when he knows not what is in it.
Thanks!

It's nice to know that this particular xtian reckons I've been blessed by the cosmic mega creator being of our cosmos.

Nottingham, UK

#469658 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, nice. That'll leave a mark!
Thanks again.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469659 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I bet that hurt! Nice.
oh geeez GET A ROOM!

Nottingham, UK

#469660 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about the Father of the Protestant movement and hero of the church, Martin Luther:
“Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...”
“Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people.”
“Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, "When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit" [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...”
“...Christ and his word can hardly be recognized because of the great vermin of human ordinances. However, let this suffice for the time being on their lies against doctrine or faith.”
“Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dand put aside for safekeeping.
Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam
_From Martin Luther’s “The Jews And Their Lies”
Brilliant! I'll save those.

Martin Luther was a real whackjob. Here's what the founding father of Protestantism has to say about reason:

"Reason is the Devil's greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets."
Martin Luther, Erlangen Edition v. 16, pp. 142-148

"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but -- more frequently than not -- struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God."

"Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God."

"There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason... Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed."

Martin Luther, quoted by Walter Kaufmann, The Faith of a Heretic,(Garden City, NY, Doubleday, 1963), p. 75

"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians."

Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason."

"To be a Christian, you must "pluck out the eye of reason."

"People gave ear to an upstart astrologer [Copernicus] who strove to show that the earth revolves, not the heavens or the firmament, the sun and the moon. Whoever wishes to appear clever must devise some new system, which of all systems is of course the very best. This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred scripture tells us [Joshua 10:13] that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth."

Martin Luther, "Works," Volume 22, c. 1543

"We know, on the authority of Moses, that longer than six thousand years the world did not exist."
Martin Luther, "Lectures on Genesis"

Nottingham, UK

#469661 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! In order to be a Christian, you have to believe the earth is only 4,000 years old.
Well, yes - for many brands of xtian, that is indeed the case.

Not so for the vast majority of the world's xtians.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469662 Sep 3, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that having been forgiven you now have carte blanche to sin at will.
Man that is one warped and twisted ju-ju you subscribe to.
NO! i'm saying that since you, a flaming sinner, won't acknowledge your wicked sinfulness, YOU'RE stinking up the earth with your vile impertinence all the while thinking that you're better than GOD.

you're exactly like satan this way and THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!;-)

Nottingham, UK

#469664 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! i'm saying that since you, a flaming sinner, won't acknowledge your wicked sinfulness, YOU'RE stinking up the earth with your vile impertinence all the while thinking that you're better than GOD.
you're exactly like satan this way and THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!;-)
Perhaps you ought to take a look at yourself.

Calling people evil and wicked simply because they don't believe the same superstitious mumbo jumbo that you do.

By doing that, you yourself become evil and in that respect you're no different from those IS people whomare going round killing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Like I said: yours is a warped and twisted ju- ju.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#469665 Sep 3, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes - for many brands of xtian, that is indeed the case.
Not so for the vast majority of the world's xtians.
"We know, on the authority of Moses, that longer than six thousand years the world did not exist."

Sorry, I miscalculated. Six thousand years.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#469666 Sep 3, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! I'll save those.
Martin Luther was a real whackjob. Here's what the founding father of Protestantism has to say about reason:
"Reason is the Devil's greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets."
Martin Luther, Erlangen Edition v. 16, pp. 142-148
"Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but -- more frequently than not -- struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God."
"Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God."
"There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason... Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed."
Martin Luther, quoted by Walter Kaufmann, The Faith of a Heretic,(Garden City, NY, Doubleday, 1963), p. 75
"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians."
Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason."
"To be a Christian, you must "pluck out the eye of reason."
"People gave ear to an upstart astrologer [Copernicus] who strove to show that the earth revolves, not the heavens or the firmament, the sun and the moon. Whoever wishes to appear clever must devise some new system, which of all systems is of course the very best. This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy; but sacred scripture tells us [Joshua 10:13] that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still, and not the earth."

God must have misinformed Christians about the mechanics of the solar system. Seems strange the creator of the universe didn't understand the physics of his own design, unless he was just an invetion of morons like Luther.

Nottingham, UK

#469667 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No probs

Nottingham, UK

#469668 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
God must have misinformed Christians about the mechanics of the solar system. Seems strange the creator of the universe didn't understand the physics of his own design, unless he was just an invetion of morons like Luther.
Another one to save

Thanks!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469669 Sep 3, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you ought to take a look at yourself.
Calling people evil and wicked simply because they don't believe the same superstitious mumbo jumbo that you do.
By doing that, you yourself become evil and in that respect you're no different from those IS people whomare going round killing anyone who doesn't agree with them.
Like I said: yours is a warped and twisted ju- ju.
when i look at myself these days, all i see is the Blood of Atonement.

does this anger you, cain-khatru? sin is crouching at the door and its desire is to overtake you....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469670 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
how many years do you think this earth has been around and why/who do you believe?

gaytheists seem to believe that the more zeros they add to the number of years, the more probable their ridiculous theories become....

Nottingham, UK

#469671 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
when i look at myself these days, all i see is the Blood of Atonement.
does this anger you, cain-khatru? sin is crouching at the door and its desire is to overtake you....
Uh-oh

There's that xtian blood fixation again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min dollarsbill 3,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Insults Are Easier 828,175
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 2,258
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 583,944
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 98,966
Israel End is Near 54 min Someone 61
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 57 min set free in truth 70,143
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 611,838
More from around the web