Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#469608 Sep 1, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the reply
I'll gadly be a fool,...just don't kill me for not believing in a GOD,..I know how eager you believer's are willing to kill.
Nicely put, Mike.

They love to kill when they believe it's what their god wants them to do.
mike

AOL

#469610 Sep 1, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put, Mike.
They love to kill when they believe it's what their god wants them to do.
Hello

Nottingham, UK

#469611 Sep 1, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello
Hi, Mike

Hope you're well and that life is being good to you.
irline

UK

#469613 Sep 1, 2014
i believe ur right leeroy.
this dude has got a lot of ids with other proxys and names to 'back him up'

he wants to win at any cost.
irline

UK

#469614 Sep 1, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the reply
I'll gadly be a fool,...just don't kill me for not believing in a GOD,..I know how eager you believer's are willing to kill.
btt islam gets to america youll think christianity is a walk in the park.

when they get a good hold on america, they will start killing us here.
and beheading is what islam loves to do. rev 13.
http://endtimerevealed.blogspot.com/2014/03/c...
mike

AOL

#469615 Sep 1, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mike
Hope you're well and that life is being good to you.
Life itself is good, living it is tough!

Nottingham, UK

#469616 Sep 2, 2014
Lee Roy wrote:
The person who started this thread is a whining bed wetting liberal, who works for Satan the devil.
His job is to stop people from going to church and giving their hearts to Jesus Christ, any way he can.
He says he was once a Christian, but he was not. If he had tasted the goodness of the Lord, he would not have turned away from it.
Now he is angry and wants to do as his father the devil says.
And that is to go and smash the father's children's toys.
Cry, whine, and smash and destroy.
Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Belief in your ju-ju is plummeting.

People are realising that it's just a load of superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Nottingham, UK

#469617 Sep 2, 2014
irline wrote:
<quoted text>btt islam gets to america youll think christianity is a walk in the park.
when they get a good hold on america, they will start killing us here.
and beheading is what islam loves to do. rev 13.
http://endtimerevealed.blogspot.com/2014/03/c...
I guess you know that they also kill people who don't follow their version of Islam.

Is it wrong to kill people who don't follow your religion?

Nottingham, UK

#469618 Sep 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Life itself is good, living it is tough!
Yeah, that's fair enough!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#469619 Sep 2, 2014
Lee Roy wrote:
The person who started this thread is a whining bed wetting liberal, who works for Satan the devil.
His job is to stop people from going to church and giving their hearts to Jesus Christ, any way he can.
He says he was once a Christian, but he was not. If he had tasted the goodness of the Lord, he would not have turned away from it.
Now he is angry and wants to do as his father the devil says.
And that is to go and smash the father's children's toys.
Cry, whine, and smash and destroy.
You are mistaken.

Dearth was a gentleman, a wordsmith, and a truly nice person.

He died some time ago. I was unable, alas, to attend his funeral - couldn't make the trip to the UK.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469620 Sep 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion didn't exist 2014 years ago, moron.
Your dispensation cult didn't exist even 200 years ago.
your version of your very own religion is only as old as you've been on topix and only exists in your lil pagan brain:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469621 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Well doesn't that say it all?
I make a post showing Christian hatred towards Jewsand you follow it up by referring to them as a nation full of sodomites. You prove my point,
The NT refers to Jews as dogs, snakes and a vipers brood who cannot escape being condemned to Hell. They're the people on whom God brought a "numbness of spirit" and gave them "blind eyes and deaf ears". The NT tells us that they're hypocrites and deaf to the truth. No less a person than Jesus told Jews who rejected him that their father was the devil and they chose to carry out their father's desires. Look yourself, there are other passages of anti-semitic text in the NT.
The Gospels tells us that Pontius Pilate had Jesus flogged and sentenced to death and indeed, it was the Romans themselves who carried out the crucifixion. Yet those same Gospels do plenty to malign the Jews and disseminate hatred of the Jews. It seems to me that it suited the early Christians to blame the Jews to avoid upsetting the Romans. It would make it much easier to continue practising this new religion if they kept Rome sweet.
Then came the early church fathers:
Tertullian told us that Israel is never clean - its hands foerever stained with blood
Origen stated that the blood of the Jews falls not just on the Jews of that time but of all Jews up to the end of the world.
Saint Ephraeum Syrus called the Jews "circumcised dogs"
Saint Gregory of Nyssa said the Jews were slayers of the Lord, murderers of prophets, enemies and haters of God.
John Chrysostom wrote "Eight Homilies Against the Jews" which tell us about the despicable nature of Judaism and of the Jewish people who were driven to the ultimate evil. Christians are warned not to come into contact with Jews, a people who within them, demons dwell and their mothers ate their own babies. Chrysostom tells us that the Jews cause is lost and they can expect no atonement.
I'm hardly scratching the surface here and much more anti-Jewish invective existed. With such writings and sermons, it's little wonder that a hatred of Jews became indelibly stamped on the mindset of Christianity.
Fuelled by the anti-Semitism of their leaders, Christians attacked and destroyed synagogues. The earliest recorded Christian pogrom of the Jews was in 414 CE in Alexandria where the Jewish community was pretty much eradicated.
With such a strong anti-Jewish mindset it wasn't long before repressive laws were created.
The Synod of Elvira forbade Jewish men from having sex with Christian women. It didn't ban Christian men from having sex with Jewish women. Jews couldn't marry Christians or even share a meal with them.
A few years later at the Council of Nicea, Christian clergy were forbidden to hold conversations with Jews.
Then along came the Codex Theodosianus which laid down a slew of anti-Jewish laws. These pretty much turned the Jews' status into that of an underclass and they were banned from the administrative, military and legal professions.
Further laws followed and the religious hatred of Christians toward Jews became state laws.
Hatred of the Jews was pretty trendy in the middle ages. Pope Innocent III used his influence by putting pressure on Christian rulers of other nations to remove Jews from public office.
Innocent added a preambles of his own to the papal manuscript "Sicut Judeis" in which he says that the Jews are not to be wiped out completely. In other words it's ok to partially wipe them out. Right.
On an on went the attacks on Jewishness. Further laws were passed and ghettos were set up for the Jews to live in. Life as a Jew in Christendom must have been pretty hellish.
Now that hatred lives onm in people like you.
hi satan - i was calling sodomites 'sodomites', not jews, but nice try AGAIN;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469622 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, we have no devil that made us do evil or no god to give glory to.
We have no excuses, we either help or hinder the human race.
or, in some peoples case they boo-foo as many of the human race that they can and call that "good"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469623 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
"Let's say that the consensus is that our species, being the higher primates, Homo Sapiens, has been on the planet for at least 100,000 years, maybe more. Francis Collins says maybe 100,000. Richard Dawkins thinks maybe a quarter-of-a-million. I'll take 100,000.
In order to be a Christian, you have to believe that for 98,000 years, our species suffered and died, most of its children dying in childbirth, most other people having a life expectancy of about 25 years, dying of their teeth. Famine, struggle, bitterness, war, suffering, misery, all of that for 98,000 years.
Heaven watches this with complete indifference. And then 2000 years ago, thinks "That's enough of that. It's time to intervene," and the best way to do this would be by condemning someone to a human sacrifice somewhere in the less literate parts of the Middle East.
Don't lets appeal to the Chinese, for example, where people can read and study evidence and have a civilization. Let's go to the desert and have another revelation there.
This is nonsense. It can't be believed by a thinking person."
Christopher Hitchens
you're a "primate" filled with spirit of antichrist- i'm a son of God filled with Spirit of Christ

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469624 Sep 2, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So did I - I left Christianity when I was 16. Best move I ever made.
I learned to be loving and kind again.
yes - i'm sure that you're very loving and kind to other antichristians. to CHRISTians....not so much....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469625 Sep 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good you feel "Highly" of yourself,...cuz no one else will.
It's all good,...Just "Entertainment".
There is no GOD!
yes - NO GOD FOR YOU then.....have it your way, you're on your own.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469626 Sep 2, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Please you should never lose your own faith.
i'm accepting applicants for my concubine harem and i was wondering if you'd like to provide a pic and have an interview?;-)

Nottingham, UK

#469627 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi satan - i was calling sodomites 'sodomites', not jews, but nice try AGAIN;-)
You really shouldn't lie the way you do.

You know how it makes the little baby Jesus cry.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469628 Sep 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U've been sucking on a lemon, sweetie.
lemon goes good on fish tacos, babe cakes, and she's mine!;-)

Nottingham, UK

#469629 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a "primate" filled with spirit of antichrist- i'm a son of God filled with Spirit of Christ
You're full of something alright.

So much ju-ju and superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hidingfromyou 818,418
magi chudbo 3 min rajevas 3
Sex with Mom (May '12) 8 min rajevas 14
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 18 min rajevas 73
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Christina La Vey 579,439
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min LAWEST100 609,981
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 39 min sangili karuppan 5,935
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,051
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Porkpie Hat 270,213
More from around the web