Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469625 Sep 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good you feel "Highly" of yourself,...cuz no one else will.
It's all good,...Just "Entertainment".
There is no GOD!
yes - NO GOD FOR YOU then.....have it your way, you're on your own.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469626 Sep 2, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Please you should never lose your own faith.
i'm accepting applicants for my concubine harem and i was wondering if you'd like to provide a pic and have an interview?;-)

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#469627 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi satan - i was calling sodomites 'sodomites', not jews, but nice try AGAIN;-)
You really shouldn't lie the way you do.

You know how it makes the little baby Jesus cry.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469628 Sep 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U've been sucking on a lemon, sweetie.
lemon goes good on fish tacos, babe cakes, and she's mine!;-)

Nottingham, UK

#469629 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a "primate" filled with spirit of antichrist- i'm a son of God filled with Spirit of Christ
You're full of something alright.

So much ju-ju and superstitious mumbo jumbo.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469630 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, Wassup. I was wondering where you'd got to. You disappeared pretty much after I demonstrated how the Golden Rule trumps your god. Maybe you'd like to go back and refute me (if you can) rather than run away.
You guys love cherry-picking your scriptures. Why don't you finish that verse off?
Don't worry, I will...."They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
Perhaps you should give that line a bit of thought. How do you feel being so fired up with hate that you collect together the billions of people around the world who don't believe in your god and categorise them as beong foolish, corrupt, abominable and never doing anything good?.
How do you feel? We can see just how hateful your religion is.
It takes a warped and twisted morality to agree with that second sentence. Just the sort of sick ethics you can expect from a fundie.
Do you agree with the second part of that verse?
Yes or no?
hi satan - this is me!

you didn't refute anything! i replied that your 'golden shower rules' change as you change, but God's rule is everlasting!;-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#469631 Sep 2, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you, topix loser of the decade?
I wasn't the one venting, as you did.

So yeah - I feel fine.

As for the "loser" comment - I really don't think so. Do you like making up things about others.

Is this what Christianity teaches you, or did this come to you without the use of religion?

To be honest - one does not need religion, just the will.

Albuquerque, NM

#469632 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - i'm sure that you're very loving and kind to other antichristians. to CHRISTians....not so much....
Incorrect.

Although with me trying to be kind and even considerate to so-called "Christians", they don't seem to like when I put out facts that they deny.

That is my problem with "Christians" - you guys just can't seem to tell the truth.

That is a problem with me believing. Kinda hard, when being truthful negates what has been taught.

Nottingham, UK

#469633 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi satan - this is me!
you didn't refute anything! i replied that your 'golden shower rules' change as you change, but God's rule is everlasting!;-)
Strange how you failed to answer the points I raised.

Looks like thos particular devil has got the better of you all too easily.

Now, get back to your golden showers you dirty little Christian.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469634 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't lie the way you do.
You know how it makes the little baby Jesus cry.
devils and catholics like to paint Jesus as a baby, but truth be told, He's the ressurrected King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469635 Sep 2, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Although with me trying to be kind and even considerate to so-called "Christians", they don't seem to like when I put out facts that they deny.
That is my problem with "Christians" - you guys just can't seem to tell the truth.
That is a problem with me believing. Kinda hard, when being truthful negates what has been taught.
it seems we're at an impasse since your 'truths' are lies to me and my Truth is a lie to you!

i'm confortable with this and can tolerate you in love; can you moi?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469636 Sep 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how you failed to answer the points I raised.
Looks like thos particular devil has got the better of you all too easily.
Now, get back to your golden showers you dirty little Christian.
i may get dirty, but i'm forgiven. what do you do about all your naughtiness, wilderide?

and please don't say that you do nothing wrong cuz that's the most blatantly satanic position to take of them all!!!

cain to God after he was busted for murdering his brother - "this judgement is not fair - it's too hard for me to bear" without ANY admittance of guilt or apology!!!

Albuquerque, NM

#469637 Sep 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems we're at an impasse since your 'truths' are lies to me and my Truth is a lie to you!
i'm confortable with this and can tolerate you in love; can you moi?:-)
Oh I am quite alright with it, I just don't understand how you can not be honest with/to yourself - knowing you only believe in only a part of Jesus.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#469638 Sep 2, 2014
irline wrote:
<quoted text>btt islam gets to america youll think christianity is a walk in the park.
when they get a good hold on america, they will start killing us here.
and beheading is what islam loves to do. rev 13.
http://endtimerevealed.blogspot.com/2014/03/c...
American xians are working their way up to being as radicalized as Muslims. It is only a matter of time until xians try and start killing folks in this country. Unless they are stopped. I believe that the best way to stop them would be to simply get them to understand that the Bible PROVES that xianity is totally false, that the Bible clearly states that worshiping a human like Jesus is an abomination, and that equating Jesus with the God of the Bible is utter blasphemy.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#469639 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
devils and catholics like to paint Jesus as a baby, but truth be told, He's the ressurrected King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!
Jesus is an adult fairytale believed by insecure, spiritually inferior flotsam and jetsam that have no real non-material purpose in this life. He is an invention of the Roman Empire, specifically Constantine "The Great", who fused all religious sects in Rome into one state religion called Christianity.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#469640 Sep 3, 2014
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is an adult fairytale believed by insecure, spiritually inferior flotsam and jetsam that have no real non-material purpose in this life. He is an invention of the Roman Empire, specifically Constantine "The Great", who fused all religious sects in Rome into one state religion called Christianity.
You are of your father, THE DEVIL. And you will PERISH in the flames of HELL with your WICKED FATHER, THE DEVIL.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#469641 Sep 3, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> You are of your father, THE DEVIL. And you will PERISH in the flames of HELL with your WICKED FATHER, THE DEVIL.
Blah, blah, blah!!! Do you have an intelligent comment?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#469642 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
cain to God after he was busted for murdering his brother - "this judgement is not fair - it's too hard for me to bear" without ANY admittance of guilt or apology!!!
According to your bible, Cain was guilty of nothing. The apostle Paul said:

…for by the Torah is the knowledge of sin.- Romans 3:20
…However, I did not know sin except through the Torah…- Romans 7:7
…for where there is no Torah there is no transgression.– Romans 4:15

During the time of Cain, there was no Torah (Law) because it was not yet given to man. It would not be given for another 1500 years, during the time of the Exodus, so according to Paul, Cain could not have been guilty.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i may get dirty, but i'm forgiven. what do you do about all your naughtiness, wilderide?
and please don't say that you do nothing wrong cuz that's the most blatantly satanic position to take of them all!!!
Forgiven for what? Do you still sin?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#469643 Sep 3, 2014
Sid Hawkes wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not read the entire expository description, however, I want to ask you if you were baptized with the baptism of John the Baptist, or the baptism of Jesus Christ. They are definitely different.
And both are pointless and useless.
Sid Hawkes wrote:
<quoted text>

The other question: do you study the Bible (an acronym: Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth) using a concordance? It is an excellent tool to use when studying Scripture. When you get one, look up the word "religious" in the bible and let me know, if you would, what you find.
I've studied the bible enough to know that the "infallible" word of god is filled with errors. Care to explore them with me?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#469644 Sep 3, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Satan=atheism
Christian=dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min RiccardoFire 615,773
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min nanoanomaly 950,573
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 627,481
Play "end of the word" part 2 19 min andet1987 694
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 278,423
You are of your 'father'.......the devil 1 hr andet1987 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 42,253
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr HipGnosis 14,261
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Frank Merton 180,015
More from around the web