Why I’m no longer a Christian
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470131 Dec 3, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was addressing your grammatical and spelling errors.
My message was very clear.
And you say I have reading comprehension problems??
More to come...
you're boring

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#470133 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, read the posts i have just posted.. Jesus and the saints say very few make it to Heaven, which of course, would include Catholics. Just being Catholic does not save you from Hell... you have to be a sincere practicing Catholic.. Jesus spoke of those who hear his words and do not ACT on them...
I know the Cahtolic Church has the Truth and has Jesus. I cannot prove it to those who do not WANT to have it proven to them... I cannot prove it to someone whose mind is shut like a steel trap against learning new things...(not that learning Jesus and his Church is equivelent to learning "new things" pertaining to whatever else)...
And if there is no heaven or hell you have wasted your time.
When you present unproven and unsubstantiated religious beliefs as fact you have already lost any debate about the subject at hand.
Once you've closed your mind "like a steel trap" to any belief such as yours you can no longer participate in any logical discussion about religion. You have no objectivity.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470134 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're boring
Good, I'm glad you think so. That's the typical childish, immature, self centered comment I would expect (and you came through) from a religious freak like you.
What you are really saying is I'm more intelligent than you. I fought fire with fire and when you realized you couldn't win you call me boring...haha...you are a loser.

Now go pout on some other thread.
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470135 Dec 3, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I have not. Jesus is the only one who loves ANYONE... I wouldn't give Him up for anything... or tons or anything...

You... well, if you are wrong... and we in the know know that you are... you are in BIG trouble...
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470136 Dec 3, 2014
as to my typos, I have found NO way to correct them here... after I hit POST
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470137 Dec 3, 2014
what kind of handle is Mr Wiggly?

weird...

how about Mr Closed Minded?
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470138 Dec 3, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
When you present unproven and unsubstantiated religious beliefs as fact you have already lost any debate about the subject at hand.
Once you've closed your mind "like a steel trap" to any belief such as yours you can no longer participate in any logical discussion about religion. You have no objectivity.
so I guess I can stop closing my mind to such things as

Washington was the 1st president

Lincoln freed the slaves

and a plethora of other established truths as well
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470139 Dec 3, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'm glad you think so. That's the typical childish, immature, self centered comment I would expect (and you came through) from a religious freak like you.
What you are really saying is I'm more intelligent than you. I fought fire with fire and when you realized you couldn't win you call me boring...haha...you are a loser.
Now go pout on some other thread.
OMG!

u don't like me????

Oh gee... going to cry ALL freaking day

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470140 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
as to my typos, I have found NO way to correct them here... after I hit POST
Really??? Really??? I just think you don't want to be a maroon. That's OK, you can be a blue, or a red if you wish.

Why don't you just fess up and admit you are not perfect, make mistakes like we all do, and be ready to take it after you dish it out.

By the way, what's a maroon anyway?

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470141 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
so I guess I can stop closing my mind to such things as
Washington was the 1st president
Lincoln freed the slaves
and a plethora of other established truths as well
Actually Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation which only freed the slaves in the States which were in rebellion and in the "slave States" that were not part of the Confederacy. This only freed them in theory as the slave owners would have had to free them which they did not do.
The 13th Amendment was not ratified until December 1865 and it was William Seward, Secretary of State, proclaimed it's adoption.

Apparently you don't require your truths to be absolute.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470142 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
u don't like me????
Oh gee... going to cry ALL freaking day
I did not say nor imply anything regarding liking or not liking you.
I did however, point out to you that you are a loser. You only response to being handed your errors was to say I was boring. I also called you childish, which you are.

Have a good cry.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470143 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
weird...
This is typical of a religious freak. Anyone who dares to disagree can't be anything but "closed minded".
I thank my god that it gave me the common sense to question and stand up to fools like you.
And to not give support or money to a religious organization that harbors child molesters.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470144 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I have not. Jesus is the only one who loves ANYONE... I wouldn't give Him up for anything... or tons or anything...
You... well, if you are wrong... and we in the know know that you are... you are in BIG trouble...
"if you are wrong...and we in the know know that you are"

Another illogical comment. I'd try to explain it to you but you'd never understand, wouldn't read it anyway, and then return a comment about something off subject so to deflect the fact that you can't comprehend logic.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#470145 Dec 3, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat one for ya...I bet you don't get it...
If you believe something is true, you cannot coherently NOT believe that people who believe that it is not true are mistaken.

By the way...have you figured out what a maroon is yet??

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#470146 Dec 4, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
He who leaves the Roman Catholic Church leaves Jesus Christ. He founded ONE Church and anyone who knows history knows that that Church began 2000 years ago with CHRIST (Go FIGURE!!!)
it did not begin with Luther and the Lutherans... much less those that began AFTER AD 1521...
i renounced any affiliation to rome/babylon/the antichrist world system when i got born-again and baptized as an adult and i suggest that anyone who calls upon the Name of the LORD do the same:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#470147 Dec 4, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit you nailed it with this character.
friend - ever since mankind received the 1st lying accusations against God in the garden, they've just continued to snowball and snowball into what you commonly believe is 'truth' today.

i was rescued out of the malicious deception so i understand and will work with anyone who's resonable and wants to be rescued into God's Family as well:-)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#470148 Dec 4, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, read the posts i have just posted.. Jesus and the saints say very few make it to Heaven, which of course, would include Catholics. Just being Catholic does not save you from Hell... you have to be a sincere practicing Catholic.. Jesus spoke of those who hear his words and do not ACT on them...
I know the Cahtolic Church has the Truth and has Jesus. I cannot prove it to those who do not WANT to have it proven to them... I cannot prove it to someone whose mind is shut like a steel trap against learning new things...(not that learning Jesus and his Church is equivelent to learning "new things" pertaining to whatever else)...
your catholic church is full of child molestors and when it was revealed, your church did a dance and hid those molestors. allowing more children to be molested.

IF there is a christian god, i doubt catholics are the only ones getting in.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#470149 Dec 4, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're boring
concession speech noted.

thanks for playing,

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#470150 Dec 4, 2014
truthseeker7 wrote:
weird...
hmmmm could you post what bibull verse says to call someone a name when you get your panties in a wad???

guess you missed the one that says LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU DO YOUR OWN BEING. OR TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, or THEY WILL KNOW YOU (AS A CHRISTIAN) BY YOUR ACTIONS.
truthseeker7

Tulsa, OK

#470151 Dec 4, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation which only freed the slaves in the States which were in rebellion and in the "slave States" that were not part of the Confederacy. This only freed them in theory as the slave owners would have had to free them which they did not do.
The 13th Amendment was not ratified until December 1865 and it was William Seward, Secretary of State, proclaimed it's adoption.
Apparently you don't require your truths to be absolute.
this is bogus... Do u get your history from a comic book?

+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Sojurner D Truth 26,282
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RCC sikfux 2BurnL... 685,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Gabriel 985,703
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr nanoanomaly 5
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 6 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
More from around the web