Shivar

Tokyo, Japan

#469089 May 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?! i try my hardest before i begin to get sarcastic and i never get offered civility or a truce! i must be making too much sense for anticristers to handle!
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
Game Over

Sweetwater, TN

#469091 May 9, 2014
Game over.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469092 May 9, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
how the hell should YOU possibly know that,'shivar' from tokyo? i never talked to here before let alone for many years! are you a sock-troll?;-)
Game Over

Bulls Gap, TN

#469094 May 14, 2014
Game Over wrote:
What happen to the witches? Meredith and Carol? And the assholes Kerry, Jerry, and Brian? Of course Jim is a done Tom turkey...
Back to censoring free speech, huh?
And you wonder why the thread failed...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#469096 May 30, 2014
'Nother thread of crickets....

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#469097 Jun 1, 2014
Hubby and I visiting a small town in southern indiana called SANTA CLAUS, IN. We went to the museum and village. The "village" is actually just two buildings. The orginial post office and a church built in 1858. We went into both ( and to all the christurds, no I wasn't struck by lightening) The building itself was so simplistic. Pews, woodstove for cold mornings, wooden pulpit, an organ that was the size of a chest of drawers. and a choir loft. There were two stained glass windows that were added in the 1920s.

The thought that went thru my head......... here is a place set aside to worship christian god. it is simplistic and yet i am pretty sure that the people who built and worshipped in this church did so pure of heart.

Yet today we have these mega churches that are oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh so grand to lure people inside.

Rarely do you see a church today built with the main focus on worship and community as was this small church.

wonder what they knew that christurds today do not know?
Game Over

Arden, NC

#469102 Jun 6, 2014
Yeah, by the way, where IS the nearest atheistic orphanage?
Game Over

Arden, NC

#469103 Jun 6, 2014
Oh, that's right...
Game Over

Concord, NC

#469104 Jun 22, 2014
Check out truelogic's blog. AKA beijair. AKA fcuking jobless loser. Posting his insanity since 2009. Well, ever since his "Christian Lies Exposed" thread imploded under his massive hypocrisy.
Game Over

Concord, NC

#469105 Jun 22, 2014
Ka-BOOOOOMMMMMM!
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#469106 Jun 22, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.......just Wow..........he tries to be a beautiful, reconciling person and you call him a d-bag

Crazy
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#469107 Jun 22, 2014
Game Over wrote:
Ka-BOOOOOMMMMMM!
Thank God

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469108 Jun 24, 2014
afer years and years of toiling back and forth with the pagans here, all i came away with is the idea that mac is no longer a Christian because water_nymph won't allow him to be!

sigh.....what a waste of time!
apostate christianity

Baltimore, MD

#469109 Jun 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
afer years and years of toiling back and forth with the pagans here, all i came away with is the idea that mac is no longer a Christian because water_nymph won't allow him to be!
you poor Bozo?
you should be happy,that God gave you this time to waist,
but instead say
O GOD/THANK YOU?
you seat fart,complain ,cry like drank baby from mama breast drinking fermented beer,
and assume how big you are?
dr Shrink can tell you,in dr Shrink eyes,you are Bozo,vermin,lost poor unsaved miserable creature,
when you start listen FR,maybe you will find right narrow track,

but now?you are very poor?on the top,inside your heart,even you are not able to fart after stinking mc donald hamburgers,
just you are jerk of own 1 inch long hot dog,hanging between your legs,like dead goat clitoris
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#469110 Jun 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
True that brother.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469111 Jun 25, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
True that brother.
yeah-lol! now i got this shrinky dink stalker with an unclean fart spirit following me around from thread to thread just to bother me!

if you could take care of this lil 'problem' for me i'd really appreciate it. thanks bro!
duststorm

League City, TX

#469114 Jun 30, 2014
WaterNymph thought the word hope as we Christians use it was a tentative, tenuous hope. She didn't know it is a sure hope. WaterNymph did not consider herself a sinner in need of salvation.
WaterNymph spent a lot of time flying around in a handbasket, using the word "smite".
Is she real sick now?
Did Clownie die? Did Hip Gnosis die? Did Ambiguity die? I'm pretty sure XCentrik passed on into eternity.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#469115 Jun 30, 2014
duststorm wrote:
WaterNymph thought the word hope as we Christians use it was a tentative, tenuous hope. She didn't know it is a sure hope. WaterNymph did not consider herself a sinner in need of salvation.
WaterNymph spent a lot of time flying around in a handbasket, using the word "smite".
Is she real sick now?
Did Clownie die? Did Hip Gnosis die? Did Ambiguity die? I'm pretty sure XCentrik passed on into eternity.
Hello, Dusty.

Sorry, but "sure hope" is a contradiction in terms - you appear to mean "certainty", which is a whole different word with a whole different meaning.

Can't answer for anyone else, but Nymph and I are both fine. Thanks for asking.

Clownie, I believe, just changed socks. Hip apparently became fed up with trying to explain things to people who don't understand logic, and X is now otherwise occupied with matters familial.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#469116 Jun 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah-lol! now i got this shrinky dink stalker with an unclean fart spirit following me around from thread to thread just to bother me!
if you could take care of this lil 'problem' for me i'd really appreciate it. thanks bro!
That's OK. You and Viking can just have a big daisy chain, with Old Fart taking up the rear.
:-)

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#469117 Jun 30, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Dusty.
Sorry, but "sure hope" is a contradiction in terms - you appear to mean "certainty", which is a whole different word with a whole different meaning.
Can't answer for anyone else, but Nymph and I are both fine. Thanks for asking.
Clownie, I believe, just changed socks. Hip apparently became fed up with trying to explain things to people who don't understand logic, and X is now otherwise occupied with matters familial.
I'm pleased to hear that you both are, mate.

Another Xian wishing people dead. And then you wonder why so many funerals are held in churches? Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 37,348
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Blk Thndr 602,802
Gay snapchat names 9 min jackkdc 55
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ChristineM 753,659
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 550,897
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 96,431
Quitman Mountains, Hudspeth County, Texas (Sep '10) 20 min Jean-Louis 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 262,081
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE