“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469074 May 1, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I am offended...I said I am annoyed, and thankful. The possibility of a god is not the issue, the manner in which one addresses and views that possible god is.
Your sick religion and it's multiple interpretations of a book written by humans for nothing more than monetary gain has nothing to do with a god.
I'm thankful that you constantly remind me that religion is a farce and actually has nothing to do with any god.
but dear Mr. Wiggley, i never asked you for a penny all the while i've been telling you that Jesus loves you!:-)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469078 May 1, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I've never been to Prison.....
Then you must be in a mental hospital for the criminally insane.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469082 May 1, 2014
As soon as the mods get tired of cleaning up after Viking they will probably ban his IP address.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469083 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
As soon as the mods get tired of cleaning up after Viking they will probably ban his IP address.
do you only agree with freedom of speech for fascist anti-christ's, heir duane?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#469086 May 1, 2014
To Viking...I saw your post earlier but didn't have a chance to reply to your comment. It disappeared before I could respond...no idea why.
You made a good point. I should have said "used" instead of "written".

PS...I think a truce whether written or not is a good idea. Exchanging ideas and beliefs within civil constraints accomplishes much more than argument and name calling.

Have a good day!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469087 May 1, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
To Viking...I saw your post earlier but didn't have a chance to reply to your comment. It disappeared before I could respond...no idea why.
You made a good point. I should have said "used" instead of "written".
PS...I think a truce whether written or not is a good idea. Exchanging ideas and beliefs within civil constraints accomplishes much more than argument and name calling.
Have a good day!!!
WTF?! i try my hardest before i begin to get sarcastic and i never get offered civility or a truce! i must be making too much sense for anticristers to handle!
Shivar

Tokyo, Japan

#469089 May 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?! i try my hardest before i begin to get sarcastic and i never get offered civility or a truce! i must be making too much sense for anticristers to handle!
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
Game Over

Sweetwater, TN

#469091 May 9, 2014
Game over.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469092 May 9, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
how the hell should YOU possibly know that,'shivar' from tokyo? i never talked to here before let alone for many years! are you a sock-troll?;-)
Game Over

Bulls Gap, TN

#469094 May 14, 2014
Game Over wrote:
What happen to the witches? Meredith and Carol? And the assholes Kerry, Jerry, and Brian? Of course Jim is a done Tom turkey...
Back to censoring free speech, huh?
And you wonder why the thread failed...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#469096 May 30, 2014
'Nother thread of crickets....

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#469097 Jun 1, 2014
Hubby and I visiting a small town in southern indiana called SANTA CLAUS, IN. We went to the museum and village. The "village" is actually just two buildings. The orginial post office and a church built in 1858. We went into both ( and to all the christurds, no I wasn't struck by lightening) The building itself was so simplistic. Pews, woodstove for cold mornings, wooden pulpit, an organ that was the size of a chest of drawers. and a choir loft. There were two stained glass windows that were added in the 1920s.

The thought that went thru my head......... here is a place set aside to worship christian god. it is simplistic and yet i am pretty sure that the people who built and worshipped in this church did so pure of heart.

Yet today we have these mega churches that are oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh so grand to lure people inside.

Rarely do you see a church today built with the main focus on worship and community as was this small church.

wonder what they knew that christurds today do not know?
Game Over

Arden, NC

#469102 Jun 6, 2014
Yeah, by the way, where IS the nearest atheistic orphanage?
Game Over

Arden, NC

#469103 Jun 6, 2014
Oh, that's right...
Game Over

Concord, NC

#469104 Jun 22, 2014
Check out truelogic's blog. AKA beijair. AKA fcuking jobless loser. Posting his insanity since 2009. Well, ever since his "Christian Lies Exposed" thread imploded under his massive hypocrisy.
Game Over

Concord, NC

#469105 Jun 22, 2014
Ka-BOOOOOMMMMMM!
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#469106 Jun 22, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.......just Wow..........he tries to be a beautiful, reconciling person and you call him a d-bag

Crazy
VIKING WARRIOR

Union City, NJ

#469107 Jun 22, 2014
Game Over wrote:
Ka-BOOOOOMMMMMM!
Thank God

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469108 Jun 24, 2014
afer years and years of toiling back and forth with the pagans here, all i came away with is the idea that mac is no longer a Christian because water_nymph won't allow him to be!

sigh.....what a waste of time!
apostate christianity

Baltimore, MD

#469109 Jun 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
afer years and years of toiling back and forth with the pagans here, all i came away with is the idea that mac is no longer a Christian because water_nymph won't allow him to be!
sigh.....what a waste of time!
you poor Bozo?
you should be happy,that God gave you this time to waist,
but instead say
O GOD/THANK YOU?
you seat fart,complain ,cry like drank baby from mama breast drinking fermented beer,
and assume how big you are?
dr Shrink can tell you,in dr Shrink eyes,you are Bozo,vermin,lost poor unsaved miserable creature,
when you start listen FR,maybe you will find right narrow track,

but now?you are very poor?on the top,inside your heart,even you are not able to fart after stinking mc donald hamburgers,
just you are jerk of own 1 inch long hot dog,hanging between your legs,like dead goat clitoris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Ex_Irontonian 97,404
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min GodFreeByChoice 5,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumajuice 793,172
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 567,243
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 28 min Clear Dharma 432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min An NFL Fan 120,607
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min truth 607,030
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 267,248
More from around the web