Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469318 Aug 12, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello,
So you're a professing, no i'm saved, have a relationship with a GOD,christian?
Should'nt you be in your closet praising GOD?
gaytheists belong in closets; I PROCLAIM FROM ROOFTOPS!!!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469319 Aug 12, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalists are certain they are right.
It's easy enough to prove them wrong by focusing on what matters: literature, freedom of thought, beauty, love, equal rights for all irrespective of race, gender or sexual orientation.
These are the weapons to defeat fundamentalism.
if your above statement is true, then why do all fascist societies always first attack freedom of speech and freedom of religion???

get a clue nazi - YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED!
mike

AOL

#469320 Aug 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
gaytheists belong in closets; I PROCLAIM FROM ROOFTOPS!!!;-)
Thanks for the reply!

If a GOD is not real, by what aurthority do you proclaim?

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469321 Aug 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i read the humanistic/gaytheist/fagnostic newspaper today - y'all be raping, looting & killing each other out there;-)
Ah yes, that'll be where you read about atheists killing atheists in arguments over who believes in gods the least.

Ah, wait a minute.....that never happens.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469322 Aug 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS from the dork who leaves his will to his cats!
So you're saying that the Bible stories featuring a talking snake and donkey are wrong.

OK

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469323 Aug 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
saved from your own self-destruction for the most part.
believe me as one looking at you from an honest & outside perspective - PLEASE GET SAVED!:-)
Honest?

Since when are you honest?

Tell me. What are your views on slavery?

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469324 Aug 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if your above statement is true, then why do all fascist societies always first attack freedom of speech and freedom of religion???
get a clue nazi - YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED!
Seems like you think fundamentalists are only found in religion.

Wrong again bucko

They are also found in political movements - particularly facism and communism.

My point stands - your answer response doesn't.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#469325 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the Bible stories featuring a talking snake and donkey are wrong.
OK
Only a talking parrot would be credible. Unlike the ressssssst.

And that's hardly a miracle.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#469326 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, that'll be where you read about atheists killing atheists in arguments over who believes in gods the least.
Ah, wait a minute.....that never happens.
LOL

Can't say I've heard of an atheist suicide bomber, either.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#469327 Aug 13, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello,
So you're a professing, no i'm saved, have a relationship with a GOD,christian?
Should'nt you be in your closet praising GOD?
Yes, that's exactly what Jesus said to do. Not to put on a big show, like the Pharisees - or today's televangelists.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#469328 Aug 13, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo, all of the above except the last. I have come to the personal understanding that all religions (even non religious) have their fundimentalist's. A monkey wrench (to put it *very*mildly) in the works, if you will. The foundation of most (as I understand that there is some truly dark stuff out there) beliefs is love. Unfortunately some folks seem to think that the way they see life, is the way everyone else should see it.
Yes, funny-mentalism is a disease. Religion isn't, not necessarily.

“Love to share”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#469329 Aug 13, 2014
Only perfect beings never lose faith. Humans are not perfect. Therefore, they question and evaluate. This isn't wrong. It's a way to discover your true path and your true feelings. It's the only way. And you also should remember that the Bible is not something that was created out of one piece of information and history--it's numerous writings from various sources--over hundreds of years. A lot of it is opinion about what Jesus said and meant--not eyewitness accounts. Some Christians take it as a "whole"--and believe or accept every single word therein without even considering the context. If that's how they want to operate, that's fine--it's not how YOU have to. Put your mind at ease and leave the discussion for a time when you can put your feelings and thoughts into words that will not cause your parents pain and heartache--and explore this on your own without the discussion.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469330 Aug 13, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply!
If a GOD is not real, by what aurthority do you proclaim?
even if God were not real, i would have every bit as much right and authority as a gaytheist to proclaim what i believe.

the last remnant of freedom of speech in the west - ya gotta love it so lets protect it!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469331 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, that'll be where you read about atheists killing atheists in arguments over who believes in gods the least.
Ah, wait a minute.....that never happens.
well in communist, bamboo and islam block countries it's actually atheist/pagans killing mostly the Jews and Christians over beliefs, but in the US it's just gaytheists killing each other over greed, selfishness, lust and pride.

make it a great day!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469332 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that the Bible stories featuring a talking snake and donkey are wrong.
OK
i'm suggesting that your're wrong for straining at gnats and swallowing camels, but on that great day you won't be able to say that you didn't hear.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469333 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest?
Since when are you honest?
Tell me. What are your views on slavery?
am i talking to wilderide incognito again?!;-)

what do i think about slavery? i think that if you would be perfect, you should sell all that you have, give it to the poor and become a homeless preacher of the good news of the Gospel!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469334 Aug 13, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you think fundamentalists are only found in religion.
Wrong again bucko
They are also found in political movements - particularly facism and communism.
My point stands - your answer response doesn't.
not only are you right, but i would add that the worst of the worst of the fascist fundamentalists are found in the so-called 'human and animal rights' movements. lots of extreme gaytheist terrorism done hiding under those thin veneers!!!

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469336 Aug 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Can't say I've heard of an atheist suicide bomber, either.
Indeed

That one seems to be something the religious have a monopoly on.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469337 Aug 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
am i talking to wilderide incognito again?!;-)
what do i think about slavery? i think that if you would be perfect, you should sell all that you have, give it to the poor and become a homeless preacher of the good news of the Gospel!
You didn't answer the question.

Care to have another go?

As for being perfect. We keep hearing from you guys how the only perfect being is your invisible sky pixie.

Thanks for letting us in on what you expect your god to do.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#469338 Aug 13, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are you right, but i would add that the worst of the worst of the fascist fundamentalists are found in the so-called 'human and animal rights' movements. lots of extreme gaytheist terrorism done hiding under those thin veneers!!!
Saving animals and humans from abuse is terrorism? Have you lost your mind completely?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min UC Davis Rainbow 105,687
Like Kids? Earn $6000+/mo To Care For Them 2 min KidKare 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,509
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 647,007
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 19 min Thinking 26
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 2 hr HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 2 hr plamco 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Buck Crick 971,806
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web