Why I’m no longer a Christian
mike

AOL

#469800 Oct 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! actually, i wish i were strong enough to tell my internet provider, cable co and cell phone plan - "F U", but i'm afraid i'm not there yet!
you know that devil is pimping you like a $5 whore in Tijuana, friend! isn't it time to tell him to get lost a say "yes" to Christ?:-)
What does saying " yes " to Christ have to do with you paying for my internet service .

Your claim is,.. a GOD is real and does things for you,..so I'm asking you to pay for my internet service because you're so blessed,...now pay-up .

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469801 Oct 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> What does saying " yes " to Christ have to do with you paying for my internet service .
Your claim is,.. a GOD is real and does things for you,..so I'm asking you to pay for my internet service because you're so blessed,...now pay-up .
i said that i wasn't strong enough to discontinue MY services yet, but I AM strong enough to say "F U" to presumptuous robbers & bullies who demand what's mine!;-)
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#469802 Oct 2, 2014

MILLIONS+ Terrorists within USA, "ready"

http://youtu.be/tLUN4h72IEI

mike

AOL

#469803 Oct 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i said that i wasn't strong enough to discontinue MY services yet, but I AM strong enough to say "F U" to presumptuous robbers & bullies who demand what's mine!;-)
I did not ask you to stop your internet service,...I'm asking you to pay for mine !

You christians are suppose to be so blessed to the point you have leftovers,..in return,. you're suppose to give,...not preach,..."Give".... ..I know,..you preach in hopes of your GOD giving you what you need.....meanwhile,..you pretend you already got it !

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469804 Oct 3, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> I did not ask you to stop your internet service,...I'm asking you to pay for mine !
You christians are suppose to be so blessed to the point you have leftovers,..in return,. you're suppose to give,...not preach,..."Give".... ..I know,..you preach in hopes of your GOD giving you what you need.....meanwhile,..you pretend you already got it !
oh, you have it all wrong!

the righteous inherit the wealth of the wicked first, then we graciously give it to the poor in spirit/humble and needy.

we are NEVER doormats to the presumptous and pretentious devil and his lil chump pimp bullies who act like him! oh no - our Lord Jesus always opposed such a-holes publicly!

therefore, you can either donate all your wealth to a good church nearest you or we'll just wait a lil while longer for it:-)
mike

AOL

#469805 Oct 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the righteous inherit the wealth of the wicked first, then we graciously give it to the poor in spirit/humble and needy.
we are NEVER doormats to the presumptous and pretentious devil and his lil chump pimp bullies who act like him! oh no - our Lord Jesus always opposed such a-holes publicly!
therefore, you can either donate all your wealth to a good church nearest you or we'll just wait a lil while longer for it:-)
Bible stories never depicted the people of a GOD waiting around for an inheritance, when they did that, they ended up wandering in the wilderness for 40 yrs.

The people of a GOD went out and took what they wanted !

If successful,..they say , " GOD " has blessed us .

If unsuccessful ,...." GOD " is angry with us .

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469806 Oct 3, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Bible stories never depicted the people of a GOD waiting around for an inheritance, when they did that, they ended up wandering in the wilderness for 40 yrs.
The people of a GOD went out and took what they wanted !
If successful,..they say , " GOD " has blessed us .
If unsuccessful ,...." GOD " is angry with us .
God is never ever angry with those who are 'in Christ Jesus', Mike! whatever do you suppose the Great Blood Sacrifice was all about?!

blessings and favor belong to the people of God, and death and curses to those who choose to oppose! this is no different with families, tribes and nations of earth, why would it be any different between the Kingdom of God vs the kingdom of darkness?

this is not rocket science, pal:-)
Black Thunder 42

Albuquerque, NM

#469807 Oct 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
God is never ever angry with those who are 'in Christ Jesus', Mike! whatever do you suppose the Great Blood Sacrifice was all about?!
blessings and favor belong to the people of God, and death and curses to those who choose to oppose! this is no different with families, tribes and nations of earth, why would it be any different between the Kingdom of God vs the kingdom of darkness?
Just WHAT "blessings and favors" do you enjoy?
It is extremely obvious to the world that christers suffer the very same disasters, fatal and horrendous diseases, and death as any and all others on this rock do....if not more.
If you want to brag about christer "blessings", then how about you list some actual "tangible" "blessings" you can show as proof, so we might all know that you are not just blowing smoke up our ass....because I(for one) think you are either nuts or outright lying....or trying to "sell" a world of fantasy with no "substance" whatsoever. Where ARE your goods?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469808 Oct 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Just WHAT "blessings and favors" do you enjoy?
It is extremely obvious to the world that christers suffer the very same disasters, fatal and horrendous diseases, and death as any and all others on this rock do....if not more.
If you want to brag about christer "blessings", then how about you list some actual "tangible" "blessings" you can show as proof, so we might all know that you are not just blowing smoke up our ass....because I(for one) think you are either nuts or outright lying....or trying to "sell" a world of fantasy with no "substance" whatsoever. Where ARE your goods?
apparently you're getting your info from the world (egypt) news and not the Zion/Christian report!

just as the plagues did not come on the Jews in egypt who applied the Passover Blood on their doorposts, so they don't come on us Christians all over the world who trust the Blood Covenant today:-)
mike

AOL

#469809 Oct 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
" Blessings and favor belong to the people of GOD ",..who ya kiddin , you know that's not true .

Who's kingdom do we all function in,..here on planet earth ?
Game Ender

Rockford, TN

#469812 Oct 7, 2014
I enjoy knowing all your real names and where you all live.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469813 Oct 8, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> " Blessings and favor belong to the people of GOD ",..who ya kiddin , you know that's not true .
Who's kingdom do we all function in,..here on planet earth ?
1) no, i'm not kidding; i'm living a redeemed life of favor with God through Jesus Christ and it changes EVERYTHING in this life as well as the next!

2) some live under the power & influence of the kingdom of darkness and some live under the power & influence of the Kingdom of God; which is obviously being exhibited right here between you and i:-)
mike

AOL

#469814 Oct 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1) no, i'm not kidding; i'm living a redeemed life of favor with God through Jesus Christ and it changes EVERYTHING in this life as well as the next!
2) some live under the power & influence of the kingdom of darkness and some live under the power & influence of the Kingdom of God; which is obviously being exhibited right here between you and i:-)
" The power of the mind and the struggle within " .

Thanks !

There is no GOD !

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469815 Oct 8, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> " The power of the mind and the struggle within " .
Thanks !
There is no GOD !
you're giving WAY to much credit to that lil neurotic blob of grey goop between your ears, but that's what peeps who make themselves out to be god hafta do!

what is it that you believe about our origin again? you're kinda being super sneaky about not sharing anything that YOU believe, mr!;-)
Bozo the Clown

Mountain View, CA

#469816 Oct 8, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> " The power of the mind and the struggle within " .
Thanks !
There is no GOD !
Romans 1:20 NKJV
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#469817 Oct 9, 2014
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
We go back 6500 hundred years to the first man, Adam, and the first woman, Eve.
Any other theory postulated needs thousands and thousands and millions and millions of years.----Lucy
There were millions of people on earth 65 hundred years ago. Adam and Eve were not the beginning of the human race.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#469818 Oct 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I finally got it. You take other peoples money and give to the poor, but not any of yours. Selfish prick. You do realize all of us that think, already knew it was a Ponzi scheme, and you just defined it for us. Thanks.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469819 Oct 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I finally got it. You take other peoples money and give to the poor, but not any of yours. Selfish prick. You do realize all of us that think, already knew it was a Ponzi scheme, and you just defined it for us. Thanks.
the way you're coming across (wicked) to the people of God, it seems as tho we'll be inheriting any wealth that you leave behind! thank you in advance!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469820 Oct 9, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were millions of people on earth 65 hundred years ago. Adam and Eve were not the beginning of the human race.
just out of curiousity and for future budgeting purposes, can you give me a ball-park estimate of your net worth?

Since: Oct 14

Durban

#469821 Oct 9, 2014
i like your thinkingood luck with your journey, meet u on the other side http://www.lotteryspellsx.co.za

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,617
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,546
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 31 min dollars2donuts 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 989,875
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Johnny 12
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Johnny 59
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr European Historian 158
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 649
More from around the web