Why I’m no longer a Christian
Bozo the Clown

Mountain View, CA

#469780 Sep 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what does any of your rant have do with your reponsibility to the Person of Jesus the Christ?
Micah 3:11-12 NKJV
Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for pay, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD, and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No harm can come upon us." [12] Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#469781 Sep 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>no - you're bat-shit crazy luci 4 sure.....
Creepy christian stalker.

Location hidden

#469782 Sep 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>here's another who has to change personas so people keep responding to her/him/it....
Same profile as always, no personas or socks involved, please stop responding to me.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469783 Sep 24, 2014
Dally Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Same profile as always, no personas or socks involved, please stop responding to me.
gurlfriend, i've been on this thread about since it started so i'm hardly the 1 stalking you;-)

Location hidden

#469784 Sep 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>gurlfriend, i've been on this thread about since it started so i'm hardly the 1 stalking you;-)
So? I've been on this thread on and off, using the same profile, since I came to topix.

You being here first does not detract from the well know fact that you are indeed a creepy christian stalker.

Your cage is filthy, go lick it clean and quit responding to me.

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#469785 Sep 24, 2014
doop

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469786 Sep 25, 2014
Dally Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I've been on this thread on and off, using the same profile, since I came to topix.
You being here first does not detract from the well know fact that you are indeed a creepy christian stalker.
Your cage is filthy, go lick it clean and quit responding to me.
CREEPY LIAR ALERT!!!
mike

AOL

#469787 Sep 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say, water nymph - lol
i'm quite sure that you're one and the same as kait, but also almost convinced you 1st and foremost started here as W_N!;-)
i can help you get rid of those multiple personalities - otherwise known as demons....
You shouldn't let your pastor/pimp pick-up your medication from the pharmacy, it appears your pastor has kept your medicine and has givin you a bottle full of placebo tablets.

What a mean thing to do,...you need your medication in order to think for yourself....you've been (pimped) working for the "Man".....Wow !..you poor thing,...let us pray.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469788 Sep 25, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't let your pastor/pimp pick-up your medication from the pharmacy, it appears your pastor has kept your medicine and has givin you a bottle full of placebo tablets.
What a mean thing to do,...you need your medication in order to think for yourself....you've been (pimped) working for the "Man".....Wow !..you poor thing,...let us pray.
not only are you ignorantly stereotyping me about 'having a pastor', but you're actually the one being tricked-out by the lowest pimp of them all - satan!

let's see you get away from him and stop paying your tithes 1 second without turning to Jesus first;-)

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#469789 Sep 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say, water nymph - lol
i'm quite sure that you're one and the same as kait, but also almost convinced you 1st and foremost started here as W_N!;-)
i can help you get rid of those multiple personalities - otherwise known as demons....
STFU schizo.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#469790 Sep 25, 2014
Dally Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am oft accused of being Kait, he's pining away for her real bad.
LOLOLOLOLLC!

Our little worm must get off on being scolded.
mike

AOL

#469791 Sep 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not only are you ignorantly stereotyping me about 'having a pastor', but you're actually the one being tricked-out by the lowest pimp of them all - satan!
let's see you get away from him and stop paying your tithes 1 second without turning to Jesus first;-)
Thanks for the reply

I have never encounter a professing christian that was able to articulate why they believe in a GOD.

As I watch your postings on this thread and another, you seem to be confused, no doubt, you're one of the multi-personality characters on these threads .

GOD is not real,...it's all in your head,..get off your butt and start doing for yourself .

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469792 Sep 29, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the reply
I have never encounter a professing christian that was able to articulate why they believe in a GOD.
As I watch your postings on this thread and another, you seem to be confused, no doubt, you're one of the multi-personality characters on these threads .
GOD is not real,...it's all in your head,..get off your butt and start doing for yourself .
what's it to you what i believe or don't believe? satanic, nazi and/or isis much?;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469793 Sep 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLLC!
Our little worm must get off on being scolded.
could this sound anymore like kait and not be kait - aka W_N?;-)
mike

AOL

#469794 Sep 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what's it to you what i believe or don't believe? satanic, nazi and/or isis much?;-)
Don't you get it buddy,....you created GOD for your entertainment....

Simply because you fear to live ?

Stop rocking in the corner and live !

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469795 Sep 29, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it buddy,....you created GOD for your entertainment....
Simply because you fear to live ?
Stop rocking in the corner and live !
the guy who's still using dial-up in 2014 is telling ME how to live! i tell ya, ya can't make this stuff up.....
mike

AOL

#469796 Sep 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the guy who's still using dial-up in 2014 is telling ME how to live! i tell ya, ya can't make this stuff up.....
Thanks

Wow ! the best a God can do for you,.. is give you faster internet service onto an entertainment site ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469797 Sep 30, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
Wow ! the best a God can do for you,.. is give you faster internet service onto an entertainment site ?
no - there's much much more to it than that with my God! BUT, if the god i was serving wasn't even able to do the smallest thing like that for me, i sure wouldn't trust it with any other part of my life!

"I have come that they may have LIFE and that more abundant!" Jesus The Christ

you let me know when you're ready to trade in that small piece-o-shit 'dial-up-god' of yours for Jesus and i'll be happy to help:-)
mike

AOL

#469798 Sep 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no - there's much much more to it than that with my God! BUT, if the god i was serving wasn't even able to do the smallest thing like that for me, i sure wouldn't trust it with any other part of my life!
"I have come that they may have LIFE and that more abundant!" Jesus The Christ
you let me know when you're ready to trade in that small piece-o-shit 'dial-up-god' of yours for Jesus and i'll be happy to help:-)
Is this an offer to pay for my internet ?

That's great,..when you do,..I'll tell everyone my buddy waaassuuup who believes in a GOD, is paying for my internet.!!

A GOD will never get the credit .

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469799 Oct 1, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Is this an offer to pay for my internet ?
That's great,..when you do,..I'll tell everyone my buddy waaassuuup who believes in a GOD, is paying for my internet.!!
A GOD will never get the credit .
LOL! actually, i wish i were strong enough to tell my internet provider, cable co and cell phone plan - "F U", but i'm afraid i'm not there yet!

you know that devil is pimping you like a $5 whore in Tijuana, friend! isn't it time to tell him to get lost a say "yes" to Christ?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Travesty 52,404
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 992,172
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min awesome wise man 693,338
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 7
I need a name for a song. 2 hr LatinoVargas55 1
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Frmr Dem Now4Trump 1
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 3 hr 2018 Breaking 1
More from around the web