|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they have an IQ above room temperature and actually read what the Bible says, then they will stop worshiping the false god Jesus.
LOL!

IQ = the new morality meter by which gaytheists judge each other in these last days:-)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
IQ = the new morality meter by which gaytheists judge each other in these last days:-)
IQ = morality???

And that is why it takes an IQ below room temperature to be a xian: such a comment would make sense to them...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ = morality???
And that is why it takes an IQ below room temperature to be a xian: such a comment would make sense to them...
if IQ isn't the moral standard for the gaytheist community, why is it that you use it to judge and mock others???

are you also so cruel to the mentally challenged among you?:-(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if IQ isn't the moral standard for the gaytheist community, why is it that you use it to judge and mock others???
Studies consistently show that atheists as a group have a higher average IQ than the population at large, fundie xians consistently have a lower IQ.
waaasssuuup wrote:
are you also so cruel to the mentally challenged among you?:-(
I am not in the least interested in being kind to the profoundly stupid. Of course, you would need to understand that there is a huge difference between stupidity and ignorance: ignorance can be cured through education, stupidity refuses to learn. And that marks the difference between the mentally challenged, such as Down's Syndrome - they generally WANT to learn, whereas fundies absolutely REFUSE to even look as the facts and evidence that contradicts their pathetic belief system.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up a-hole!
i never accused anyone of any such thing. however, the Bible teaches us that those who aren't under the Blood of Christ will be guilty of all the innocent blood of every martyr murdered over spiritual jealousy.
don't like it? then repent, the same as everyone under the Blood has had to:-)
You have not changed a bit.
The term bloodshed and murder would indicate one thing...killing someone.

Even here you proclaim guilt of murder by proxy. I guess that makes you guilty by proxy of all the killing ever done by all christians, whether during war or crimes and/or even the "converted to jesus" murderers in prison.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies consistently show that atheists as a group have a higher average IQ than the population at large, fundie xians consistently have a lower IQ.
<quoted text>
I am not in the least interested in being kind to the profoundly stupid. Of course, you would need to understand that there is a huge difference between stupidity and ignorance: ignorance can be cured through education, stupidity refuses to learn. And that marks the difference between the mentally challenged, such as Down's Syndrome - they generally WANT to learn, whereas fundies absolutely REFUSE to even look as the facts and evidence that contradicts their pathetic belief system.
"Studies consistently show that atheists as a group have a higher...."

LMAO!!!

proof positive that 'supposed' intellectualism is the new morality of the gaytheist community in these last days!

thank you my poor little ignorant subject, your services are no longer needed for this study......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not changed a bit.
The term bloodshed and murder would indicate one thing...killing someone.
Even here you proclaim guilt of murder by proxy. I guess that makes you guilty by proxy of all the killing ever done by all christians, whether during war or crimes and/or even the "converted to jesus" murderers in prison.
it's cold hard stuff to take in, wiggles, i understand!

moral of story: don't be outside of the covering of the Blood of Christ on Judgment Day!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Studies consistently show that atheists as a group have a higher...."
LMAO!!!
proof positive that 'supposed' intellectualism is the new morality of the gaytheist community in these last days!
thank you my poor little ignorant subject, your services are no longer needed for this study......
Continuing to refuse to even look at evidence contrary to you beliefs? I'm not surprised...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
moral of story: don't be outside of the covering of the Blood of Christ on Judgment Day!
So your brand of killing is justified??

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

I've asked you now multiple times, to please don't make up false accounts about me.
I've never killed anyone, and more than likely - most, if not all of the posters here, haven't either.
Why do you tell lies waaasssuuup? Does it make you feel superior? Give you comfort in your life?
*sighs*
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up a-hole!
Breathe, wassy.....you don't need to express the stress you are under through name-calling.

Chill out, bro.....sheez.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i never accused anyone of any such thing. however, the Bible teaches us that those who aren't under the Blood of Christ will be guilty of all the innocent blood of every martyr murdered over spiritual jealousy.
DOH!!

Don't think everything you read is factual.

BTW - You had accused me......please be honest for once. You'll be a better person for it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't like it? then repent, the same as everyone under the Blood has had to:-)
...first you call me a name.....and now you smile about it.

WOW - such arrogance.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
What's most amazing is that you apparently actually believe that this type of comment will actually convince me and/or others to convert to your nasty version of religion.
I pity you...I truly do. Hopefully your brother Fred Phelps will send you a message that let's you know you are wrong and that it's all (christianity) B.S.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing to refuse to even look at evidence contrary to you beliefs? I'm not surprised...
WOULD AT LEAST JUST ONE GAYTHEIST PLEASE PRESENT THIS SUPPOSED EVIDENCE THAT THEY ALWAYS ASSERT IS THERE?!

THANK YOU!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So your brand of killing is justified??
you must be talking about the roman empire again; frig'n gaytheists can't seem to get this straight!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

I've asked you now multiple times, to please don't make up false accounts about me.
I've never killed anyone, and more than likely - most, if not all of the posters here, haven't either.
Why do you tell lies waaasssuuup? Does it make you feel superior? Give you comfort in your life?
*sighs*
<quoted text>
Breathe, wassy.....you don't need to express the stress you are under through name-calling.
Chill out, bro.....sheez.
<quoted text>
DOH!!
Don't think everything you read is factual.
BTW - You had accused me......please be honest for once. You'll be a better person for it.
<quoted text>
...first you call me a name.....and now you smile about it.
WOW - such arrogance.
new age said "Don't think everything you read is factual"

if only everyone would approach extra-Biblical nonsense this way we'd all be brothers and sisters in Christ!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What's most amazing is that you apparently actually believe that this type of comment will actually convince me and/or others to convert to your nasty version of religion.
I pity you...I truly do. Hopefully your brother Fred Phelps will send you a message that let's you know you are wrong and that it's all (christianity) B.S.
whether you convert or not is between you and God. for your own eternal interests, it would serve you well to take your bigotry of my human personality out of this equation. in fact, the haters even hated the perfect God/Man who followed God's will to a tee, because He just wouldn't jump through their pompus hoops!:-)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WOULD AT LEAST JUST ONE GAYTHEIST PLEASE PRESENT THIS SUPPOSED EVIDENCE THAT THEY ALWAYS ASSERT IS THERE?!
THANK YOU!
Here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23959...

Summary of no fewer than 63 scientific studies examining the relationship between IQ and atheism.

Yo coulda looked it up yourself in less than a second, you epic imbecile.

Now shaddap, you gay theist.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!
Let's say that hypothetically we both make it into Heaven. Can god issue a restraining order to prevent you from moving next to me?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Here.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23959...
Summary of no fewer than 63 scientific studies examining the relationship between IQ and atheism.
Yo coulda looked it up yourself in less than a second, you epic imbecile.
Now shaddap, you gay theist.
thanks!

now this is for you; it's a study done which proves that 63 of the 63 studies done were conducted by flaming gaytheists:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/newsarticle/flamin...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say that hypothetically we both make it into Heaven. Can god issue a restraining order to prevent you from moving next to me?
funny BUT creepy cuz you're stalking me from thread to thread;-)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whether you convert or not is between you and God. for your own eternal interests, it would serve you well to take your bigotry of my human personality out of this equation. in fact, the haters even hated the perfect God/Man who followed God's will to a tee, because He just wouldn't jump through their pompus hoops!:-)
Once again your doublespeak outweighs your comment. You want me to take my "bigotry" of you out of this equation whilst calling me a "gatheist".
I didn't call you any names and see no reason why you felt it necessary to do so to me other than your filthy religion requires and teaches you to do so.

By the way, if I ever chose to "convert" to some religion, and it was a different sect/cult of christianity, I would be worshiping a different god and therefore due to those differences would be forced to damn you to the imaginary hell of that sect/cult.
Funny how that silliness works huih??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

630 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 721,997
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min waaasssuuup 224,553
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 256,905
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Krackerjacks 115,563
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 533,392
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 26 min Ben 448
Dance Music 29 min andet1987 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••