Why I’m no longer a Christian

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468605 Mar 11, 2014
Electrical Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha the fact that you need to fear an imaginary douche nozzle just shows you have zero back bone.
What makes it so pathetic is thy really believe that this threat is any more effective than warning "sinners" that Santa will leave a lump of coal in their stockings...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#468606 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not an evil humanist because i don't like the way they assume others are hating in the name of a lord all the while it's them who are hating and being bigoted hypocrites
Bell & Howell.

You used to be mildly amusing, Wassie. Now you're a minor irritant, like a mosquito in the room.

#468608 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please allow me my own words and testimony:
"i believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and that He was raised for my justification"
how can this testimony be destroyed by any perceived "behavior" when i'm admitting that i sin and therefore need Christ???
what do you do to be forgiven of sin and how do get justified by God????
Matthew
25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Since I doubt that it is possible for you to change, you'd better start praying that you are wrong about your religion...

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468609 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not an evil humanist because i don't like the way they assume others are hating in the name of a lord all the while it's them who are hating and being bigoted hypocrites
Humanist don't Hate anyone. And I am not a bigoted hypocrite. I will tell you exactly what I think, no matter who asks. I don't go to church and pretend I am a good Christian. Those are the hypocrites. And I am not a bigot. I treat every one the same. If you ask me a question, be prepared for the truth. I don't pretend to be anything other than who/what I am.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468610 Mar 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that only proven scientific facts be taught in school and not biblical controversy.
I believe that any priviledge that the law would give to you, any other group or person should have the same priviledge. The fact that you consided some priviledges immoral is of no concern for me. That is your failing.
around the turn of the 20th century, it was decided thru the 'monkey trials' that the THEORY of evolution should be taught along side of the idea of Creationism. nothing has changed since then, except for the growing number of gaytheist/fascist's who have taken over the educational system.

bring it beotch, you got nothin but hot air!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468611 Mar 11, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for you... Jesus died quite a while ago. He's not coming anywhere. The so-called "second coming" is just a myth invented by xians to try and explain why they could still pretend that Jesus was the Messiah when he failed to fulfill the Messianic prophecies.
"a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day with the Lord"!

oh no, this is all still very fresh on God's to-do list, but He doesn't pander to your lil concept of time just cuz your fat ass happens to be farting around on earth presently;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468612 Mar 11, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew
25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Since I doubt that it is possible for you to change, you'd better start praying that you are wrong about your religion...
what you talkin bout, willis?

ever since i've been made righteous, i've been praying "come quickly Lord Jesus!"

#468613 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
around the turn of the 20th century, it was decided thru the 'monkey trials' that the THEORY of evolution should be taught along side of the idea of Creationism. nothing has changed since then, except for the growing number of gaytheist/fascist's who have taken over the educational system.
bring it beotch, you got nothin but hot air!
And once again you are deliberately lying. As has been explained to you may times before, a scientific theory means that it has been PROVEN to be true, that there is NO evidence that goes against the theory.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468614 Mar 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Bell & Howell.
You used to be mildly amusing, Wassie. Now you're a minor irritant, like a mosquito in the room.
i'm sorry that it's an irritation for you to be exposed as an evil humanist, but if you'd pay attention, i constantly explain how Jesus changed all that for those who believe!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468615 Mar 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanist don't Hate anyone. And I am not a bigoted hypocrite. I will tell you exactly what I think, no matter who asks. I don't go to church and pretend I am a good Christian. Those are the hypocrites. And I am not a bigot. I treat every one the same. If you ask me a question, be prepared for the truth. I don't pretend to be anything other than who/what I am.
since you've rejected the Truth yourself, you have nothing but lies to give to others

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468616 Mar 11, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again you are deliberately lying. As has been explained to you may times before, a scientific theory means that it has been PROVEN to be true, that there is NO evidence that goes against the theory.
scientists have created a galaxy from nothing and then created life from slime and monitored it until it became a human being?!?! this i gotta see......

#468617 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day with the Lord"!
oh no, this is all still very fresh on God's to-do list, but He doesn't pander to your lil concept of time just cuz your fat ass happens to be farting around on earth presently;)
Do try to remember that 2 Peter was written LONG after the death of Jesus in a feeble attempt to explain why the "prophecies" made by Jesus failed. Jesus told his audience that some of them listening to him would get to see the coming of the Messiah and the fulfillment of Messianic prophecies, like the kicking out of the Roman occupation, the reestablishment of Israel under a king of the line of David, etc. Jesus was wrong, so the writer of 2 Peter had to invent a reason to cover up this mistake.

But then, that is what happens when you worship a false god like Jesus.

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#468618 Mar 11, 2014
If you take a look at the actual origins of Christianity, then it makes sense why anyone would leave today's Christian sector. Catholicism and Christianity are nothing more than worship of false idols. European Christians took various segments that are ancient, the first ever found on earth, from the religious beliefs of the original people of Kemet. Almost every religion took many parts of the original beliefs by the people of Kemet including Muslims in how they bow down to pray. Leaving Christianity is the best thing you ever did. Stay away from it. It's a lie.

The Borderland of Sol

#468619 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry that it's an irritation for you to be exposed as an evil humanist, but if you'd pay attention, i constantly explain how Jesus changed all that for those who believe!:-)
Seems unlikely. It certainly hasn't done you any good.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468620 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what you talkin bout, willis?
ever since i've been made righteous, i've been praying "come quickly Lord Jesus!"
You can go anytime you want to, don't let me stop you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468621 Mar 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Seems unlikely. It certainly hasn't done you any good.
Agreed.

Based on far too many Christians' posts, all their religion did is turn them into ignorant, deceitful, violent and hate-filled animals.

"Jesus wept"

The Borderland of Sol

#468622 Mar 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Based on far too many Christians' posts, all their religion did is turn them into ignorant, deceitful, violent and hate-filled animals.
"Jesus wept"
I think they were like that anyway, and just turned to religion as a justification.

"As well he might."

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468623 Mar 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I think they were like that anyway, and just turned to religion as a justification.
"As well he might."
I think for the most part you are correct.
I also think that certain sects do influence changes in people, sadly IMHO most of those changes are for the worse. They seem to act like amplifiers of negativity.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#468624 Mar 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
too bad for you that you don't have sense enough to respect the One who gives life and who can take it away....
Ahh, but your behaviour shows that you have no respect for the Lord either.

“Filia Spartacus”

Since: Jun 13

Libertas

#468625 Mar 11, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
If you take a look at the actual origins of Christianity, then it makes sense why anyone would leave today's Christian sector. Catholicism and Christianity are nothing more than worship of false idols. European Christians took various segments that are ancient, the first ever found on earth, from the religious beliefs of the original people of Kemet. Almost every religion took many parts of the original beliefs by the people of Kemet including Muslims in how they bow down to pray. Leaving Christianity is the best thing you ever did. Stay away from it. It's a lie.
Kemet meant Ancient Egypt. Praise Ra!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 595,680
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 7 min Just Think 628
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min andet1987 6,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,115
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Jac 100,635
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,426
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 18 min morlai kamara 524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,581
The Christian Atheist debate 11 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web