“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468271 Jan 4, 2014
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>BMZ, You have already sinned to the point that if you die right now your soul will wind up in hellfire, never to escape.
Hell is just a myth, and claiming that the God of the Bible would punish anyone for all eternity is blasphemy. If you understood the Bible at all, you would know this.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#468272 Jan 5, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is just a myth, and claiming that the God of the Bible would punish anyone for all eternity is blasphemy. If you understood the Bible at all, you would know this.
Myth: Correct.

Everything else: Incorrect.

Columbus, OH

#468273 Jan 5, 2014
NorCal88 wrote:
How is everyone?
Hey, NorCall.

Are you back in the USA?

Columbus, OH

#468274 Jan 5, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
Happy New Year, everyone!
Same to you.
Lost In Transition

United States

#468275 Jan 5, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NorCall.
Are you back in the USA?
Nah.
He's stuck in California.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#468277 Jan 5, 2014
razz58 wrote:
Whatever happenned to t-clown and his bro
The rumor I heard was that he got the hiccups while his bro was standing right behind him, and they were both sucked into the abyss..I think I spelled it right...

Location hidden

#468278 Jan 5, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there was a period prior to Noah when fallen humankind did whatever the F they pleased. guess what happened next.....
We learned how important boats were?

Location hidden

#468279 Jan 5, 2014
bmz wrote:
Merry Christmas to all Christians.
I hope all of you have wished a Merry Christmas to all neighbors and their neighbors around.
Happy Holidays to G_O_D and BT42.
Happy holidays to you too bmz!
Shaddap

Dallas, TX

#468280 Jan 6, 2014
TrueCar wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie stated by a delusional maniac.
Hell is a real place of torment, created for Satan and everyone who denies Christ Who died a horrible death for everyone to avoid that real literal place of horror, and to be able to dwell with Him in Heaven for eternity.
The reason Hell exists is to permanently punish and separate those who rejected Christianity so that their evil is permanently incapable from escaping into the universe ever again.
So, you're a pagan.

“Appreciate all the”

Since: May 10

good eggs in ur life

#468281 Jan 7, 2014
I think it sucks that everyone before jesus went to hell. All those people in the old test. went to hell. That god got his jollys betting with satan that a guy named job was dumb enough to stay faithful to god no matter what he did to him. A sadistic sob if i ever heard of one. that is why i'll never be a delusional person, thinking god loves me. with friends like that who needs enemies?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468282 Jan 7, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
Dearth taught me that I can argue all I wish, but its not worth my own self-respect to prove a personal point. He was so thoughtful in all of his responses to me, and *never* had a negative thing to say - even when I *know* I irritated him <3. He also helped me to see that when you truly slow down and read - even read again (perhaps 3 or 4 times for the way out there comments)….a little light may click on as to where someone is coming from. Folks honestly do see things differently, some are worth attempting to understand…others not so much. Learning to discern is what he prompted me to do.
Counter pushed me to the point of possibly walking from my beliefs. How could what I believe is an integral part of self… also make a person be as he was and argue as (and how) he did. We came to an agreement over some time, he taught me some valuable personal lessons. Evaluating my beliefs due to how he chose to communicate, was very good for me. We *truly* had nothing in common when it came to what we took from the Bible. He prompted me to look into where someone is located in this world…simple, yet - opened my eyes, much.
Cont...
hello No Stess!

you said - "Counter pushed me to the point of possibly walking from my beliefs"

it's my goal that someone might say of me "wasup pushed me to the point of walking away from self-righteousness and walking towards the righteousness of Christ by faith"!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468283 Jan 7, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Wjhat happened then was the same as what happened on numerous other Passovers: Jewish troublemakers were executed for their crimes. Nothing more.
trouble maker to you and the kingdom of darkness; Savior to me and to the Family of God

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468284 Jan 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We learned how important boats were?
no boat would have endured THAT sunami except the one that God gave secret specs for;)
duststorm

League City, TX

#468285 Jan 8, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you do in fact understand the definition and implications of hell, and that is why you deny that place of dread.
You shrink back from the edge of the abyss, as anyone would.
I don't blame you.
You demonstrate that you are perfectly sane, because every sane person would recoil from the idea of the God of the Bible sending poor sinners there for all eternity.

“Be Careful With Those Forks!”

Since: Apr 11

land of BOO

#468287 Jan 9, 2014
anybody seen my dum little brother lately???

land of BOO

#468288 Jan 9, 2014
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely to hell.
your a christian all right. praise jesus!!!!!!!!!!

land of BOO

#468289 Jan 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no boat would have endured THAT sunami except the one that God gave secret specs for;)
secret specs? "three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high." those secret specs?

YO BOO!!!! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

land of BOO

#468290 Jan 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
trouble maker to you and the kingdom of darkness; Savior to me and to the Family of God
your dumb

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468291 Jan 9, 2014
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
secret specs? "three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high." those secret specs?
YO BOO!!!! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!
umm....no one knew those specs but noah at the time he built the ark - DUH!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468292 Jan 9, 2014
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
your dumb
your dead (spiritually)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min Roger Paul 849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Aquarius-WY 542,532
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 227,515
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 739,539
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 3,092
These Honorable Men 10 min Carla34 7
The Anti-Christ 13 min End Of Days 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Insults Are Easier 259,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 601,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••