Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

#469218 Jul 28, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
self-righteous 'christians' don't quit know how to deal with mature christians who trust in the gift of righteousness rather than their own goody-2-shoes works. they're an annoying bunch, but we all gotta walk before we run:-)
NoStress is an infinitely better representative for Jesus than you've ever been in your entire rotten, spiritually shriveled life.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469219 Jul 29, 2014
Matt from Akron wrote:
<quoted text>
It's exactly how you've been conducting yourself every day since you first slithered into topix.
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, you have converted exactly zero. That's what happens when you act like a complete jackass in the name of your religion.
Wassy, you are one of the most screwed-up people I've ever encountered on the internet. And that's saying something.
the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most revolutionary and counter-culture philosophy and life changing power that's ever been introduced to humankind.

have you received the Gospel message from others and is it just my presentation that bothers you or have you rejected Christ all-together regardless of my antics?

i.e., without compromising the general message that is offensive to many, how can i make this right with you?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469220 Jul 29, 2014
Matt from Akron wrote:
<quoted text>
NoStress is an infinitely better representative for Jesus than you've ever been in your entire rotten, spiritually shriveled life.
this could very well be true! so are you saying that noStress has clearly presented the Gospel of repentence towards God and faith towards the Lord Jesus Christ to you and you've gotten born again?

or, does she just say nice things to encourage you to remain a sinner who's forever seperate from the life of God?
NewsHeadlines

Marietta, GA

#469221 Jul 30, 2014

*String of 2014 Divine SIGNS/Events ID Jesus' Near return ---

http://youtu.be/YDA08cm_7XA

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#469222 Aug 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this could very well be true! so are you saying that noStress has clearly presented the Gospel of repentence towards God and faith towards the Lord Jesus Christ to you and you've gotten born again?
or, does she just say nice things to encourage you to remain a sinner who's forever seperate from the life of God?
Let me say it simple. What brings folks to God?

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#469223 Aug 2, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any particular god you're referring to?

Perhaps Shiva?

Ann Arbor, MI

#469226 Aug 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any particular god you're referring to?
Perhaps Shiva?
As I am not Hindu, nor do I have even a slight grasp on the belief....I can't (won't) say much about your question. As a Christian I am responding to a Christian. Meaning - No, I am not referring to Shiva.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#469227 Aug 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most revolutionary and counter-culture philosophy and life changing power that's ever been introduced to humankind.
have you received the Gospel message from others and is it just my presentation that bothers you or have you rejected Christ all-together regardless of my antics?
i.e., without compromising the general message that is offensive to many, how can i make this right with you?:-)
Looks like he's rejected you, goofy.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#469228 Aug 2, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Long prison terms?

Cambridge, UK

#469229 Aug 2, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am not Hindu, nor do I have even a slight grasp on the belief....I can't (won't) say much about your question. As a Christian I am responding to a Christian. Meaning - No, I am not referring to Shiva.
No probs.

It's just with so many gods out there to choose from; it's best to be specific about which god you're talking about.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#469230 Aug 3, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of death.

Cambridge, UK

#469231 Aug 3, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of death.
Yes - Christianity is built on fear.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#469232 Aug 3, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - Christianity is built on fear.
you half head retard who escape from mental institution, but Dr Shrink always find you, trust me,soon your operated brain will makes you not more danger for yourselves and others,
just you be calm little Zombie,babling worthless insanities around,
first narkose before surgical table just take my stinking fart who will makes you sleep 4 hours,and have visions of own father who was missing evolution link of female gorilla from Siberia snow dessert?

Ann Arbor, MI

#469233 Aug 3, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Long prison terms?
;) Many in prison do turn to religion statistics show.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469234 Aug 4, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
in general - i'd say it's the 'goodness of God that leads us to repentence'.

now may i ask you in simple terms - did Christ or did he not rebuke the self-righteous hypocrites who opposed Him?
Chess

Columbus, OH

#469235 Aug 4, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
;) Many in prison do turn to religion statistics show.
They do.

Wish I could get into my other account.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#469236 Aug 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
now may i ask you in simple terms - did Christ or did he not rebuke the self-righteous hypocrites who opposed Him?
Yes. I'm guessing if Christ existed, he would rebuke you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#469238 Aug 5, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
if Christ doesn't exist to you, you are self-righteous and yet in your sins.

getting back to the point of our conversation; does NoStress tell you this critical information or does she just encourage you in your self-righteousness?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#469239 Aug 5, 2014
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. LOL

Ann Arbor, MI

#469240 Aug 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that this is something that you should look into. I am not saying this to be rude, simply trying to give you a gentle nudge in the direction of the Scriptures and the treatment of Christians and non-Christian's by Jesus himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min dotard tracker 987,404
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min waaasssuuup 31,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 687,401
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,493
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 8 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web