Why I’m no longer a Christian

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#469061 Apr 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true! i visit these threads BECAUSE i know and i have the Truth, The Life and The Way to share.
why are you here?
Ummmm, try reading the title of the thread..
At first I was annoyed by the presence of religious pukes like you but gradually realized that you and your kind were actually doing me a favor. The constant reminder that christians can't agree on what their religion is all about and the fact that they actually damn each other to their imaginary hell place gives me comfort that if there is a god you are in more trouble than I am.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469062 Apr 30, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, try reading the title of the thread..
At first I was annoyed by the presence of religious pukes like you but gradually realized that you and your kind were actually doing me a favor. The constant reminder that christians can't agree on what their religion is all about and the fact that they actually damn each other to their imaginary hell place gives me comfort that if there is a god you are in more trouble than I am.
why are you offended at me for trying to tell you that there is indeed a God, we're all in the same trouble and that's why He sent His Son to die for all of us?

it's the absolute best news there is and i honestly don't understand why anyone would object to it!:-)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#469064 Apr 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you offended at me for trying to tell you that there is indeed a God, we're all in the same trouble and that's why He sent His Son to die for all of us?
it's the absolute best news there is and i honestly don't understand why anyone would object to it!:-)
I can't speak for Mr. Wiggley, but I object to spreading the xian message for the simple reason that it is false. It utterly and completely contradicts what the Bible says, and in fact it presents that God as a psycho not worthy of a fart in a windstorm, let alone worship. It is based solely on mistranslations and erroneous interpretations made by taking snippets way out of context.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469065 Apr 30, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Mr. Wiggley, but I object to spreading the xian message for the simple reason that it is false. It utterly and completely contradicts what the Bible says, and in fact it presents that God as a psycho not worthy of a fart in a windstorm, let alone worship. It is based solely on mistranslations and erroneous interpretations made by taking snippets way out of context.
i prefer that we just leave things at "I can't speak for Mr. Wiggley" and you go on your way.....

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#469066 Apr 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you offended at me for trying to tell you that there is indeed a God, we're all in the same trouble and that's why He sent His Son to die for all of us?
it's the absolute best news there is and i honestly don't understand why anyone would object to it!:-)
I did not say I am offended...I said I am annoyed, and thankful. The possibility of a god is not the issue, the manner in which one addresses and views that possible god is.
Your sick religion and it's multiple interpretations of a book written by humans for nothing more than monetary gain has nothing to do with a god.
I'm thankful that you constantly remind me that religion is a farce and actually has nothing to do with any god.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#469067 Apr 30, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Mr. Wiggley, but I object to spreading the xian message for the simple reason that it is false. It utterly and completely contradicts what the Bible says, and in fact it presents that God as a psycho not worthy of a fart in a windstorm, let alone worship. It is based solely on mistranslations and erroneous interpretations made by taking snippets way out of context.
You may speak for me any time you wish sir.
Please feel free to jump in any time.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#469069 Apr 30, 2014
Hmmm, a new gospel, the Gospel of Barnabas, has been found, dating back to the 5th century and it clearly describes Jesus as a mere human. It should be interesting to see if it stands up to scientific scrutiny and is real.
Selected Fartsman

Locust, NC

#469070 Apr 30, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god must be really proud of you. Did you get an award from your fellow christian pooters?
Awards? Like you troll for on Topix?

Nah. I'm more secure and self-assured than to have to resort to stooping that low.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#469073 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, how interesting that you would give any weight or attribute any credibility to something written 500 years after the Resurrection, but NOT to the 4 Gospels which were written only 20 to 40 years after the Resurrection BY MEN WHO KNEW JESUS CHRIST PERSONALLY ..........Hmmmmmm
You're such a joke. You're such a pathetic joke.
The joke is in your hand, prison boy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469074 May 1, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I am offended...I said I am annoyed, and thankful. The possibility of a god is not the issue, the manner in which one addresses and views that possible god is.
Your sick religion and it's multiple interpretations of a book written by humans for nothing more than monetary gain has nothing to do with a god.
I'm thankful that you constantly remind me that religion is a farce and actually has nothing to do with any god.
but dear Mr. Wiggley, i never asked you for a penny all the while i've been telling you that Jesus loves you!:-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469078 May 1, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I've never been to Prison.....
Then you must be in a mental hospital for the criminally insane.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#469082 May 1, 2014
As soon as the mods get tired of cleaning up after Viking they will probably ban his IP address.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469083 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
As soon as the mods get tired of cleaning up after Viking they will probably ban his IP address.
do you only agree with freedom of speech for fascist anti-christ's, heir duane?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#469086 May 1, 2014
To Viking...I saw your post earlier but didn't have a chance to reply to your comment. It disappeared before I could respond...no idea why.
You made a good point. I should have said "used" instead of "written".

PS...I think a truce whether written or not is a good idea. Exchanging ideas and beliefs within civil constraints accomplishes much more than argument and name calling.

Have a good day!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469087 May 1, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
To Viking...I saw your post earlier but didn't have a chance to reply to your comment. It disappeared before I could respond...no idea why.
You made a good point. I should have said "used" instead of "written".
PS...I think a truce whether written or not is a good idea. Exchanging ideas and beliefs within civil constraints accomplishes much more than argument and name calling.
Have a good day!!!
WTF?! i try my hardest before i begin to get sarcastic and i never get offered civility or a truce! i must be making too much sense for anticristers to handle!
Shivar

Japan

#469089 May 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?! i try my hardest before i begin to get sarcastic and i never get offered civility or a truce! i must be making too much sense for anticristers to handle!
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
Game Over

Morristown, TN

#469091 May 9, 2014
Game over.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469092 May 9, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because everyone has known for years what an irredeemable d-bag you are.
how the hell should YOU possibly know that,'shivar' from tokyo? i never talked to here before let alone for many years! are you a sock-troll?;-)
Game Over

Maryville, TN

#469094 May 14, 2014
Game Over wrote:
What happen to the witches? Meredith and Carol? And the assholes Kerry, Jerry, and Brian? Of course Jim is a done Tom turkey...
Back to censoring free speech, huh?
And you wonder why the thread failed...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#469096 May 30, 2014
'Nother thread of crickets....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 979,568
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 668,133
undetected porn sites (Sep '14) 4 min Hunt 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min RiversideRedneck 93,113
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min El Chapo 286,126
--- Pres TRUMP Opening Door to ANTICHRIST, TRIB... 14 min Truthiness 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,702
More from around the web