PUT UP OR SHUT UP!;-)
you first.

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#468995 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi "kait" aka water nymph, some stoner dude and and who knows how many other fantasy personalities you have! geeeze.... and to think i actually believed you were a hottie - ugg!:-(
so if twenty people say the same thing about you, you believe they're all the same person?

then that means you are riverside redneck, you are viking, you are dr reality, you are porter, you are nanoanomaly, you are susie d, you are every single hateful christian poster in all of topix.

you are seriously brain-damaged.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#468996 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i may have told you this before, but i sincerely love (the idea of) you, sir! i'm more than excited to share this world with you and i sincerely hope that you consider God's offer to join His eternal family through simply believing/trusting in the sacrifice of His Son for you!
i like to joke around with peeps and i don't take no shit from the enemies of God, but i don't take these debates personally nor hold animosity against anyone i hope you don't as well!:-)
I love my wife and my family and care for my friends however, professing love for someone you've never met repulses me and makes me wonder how your religion has warped your vision of reality. Odd...you've been accusing me of being gay when it's you who professes love for another male. You might want to check your "christian" manual again...something seems awry.

I don't need or want your god's offer, I have one of my own and am perfectly happy with it.

I have no idea what a "peep" is but can only believe it's some form of indirect insult regarding myself and therefore reject your "jokes".

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#468997 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup needs to be thrown into a government-run hospital for immediate castration.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#468998 Apr 24, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are your god's biggest enemy; you drive people away from him by the thousands with your behavior.
please, continlue!!
I see he has already begun his flirting by calling you "farnny".
Prepare for more of the same.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#468999 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i may have told you this before, but i sincerely love (the idea of) you, sir! i'm more than excited to share this world with you and i sincerely hope that you consider God's offer to join His eternal family through simply believing/trusting in the sacrifice of His Son for you!
i like to joke around with peeps and i don't take no shit from the enemies of God, but i don't take these debates personally nor hold animosity against anyone i hope you don't as well!:-)
you do not debate

for you this is some kind of game, where you see how obnoxious you can be and still have people talk to you

you are merely an attention troll

but

your approach certainly condemns christianity, not so much by what you say, but because what you say is so condemning of the belief system AND is not criticized by the local christian community.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#469000 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know, Rosa, i don't know if you consider yourself as a woman in a man's body, vice versa, if your gay or straight...etc and i really don't care. i just want to get along with you to the best of my abilities without being your doormat for all your frustrations against conservative ideology.
can we 'tolerate' each other this way?:-)
My private life continues to be absolutely NOYB, sleazoid.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#469001 Apr 24, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
waaasssuuup needs to be thrown into a government-run hospital for immediate castration.
Yep! LOLOL

Not Viking tho, they would soon find out there's nothing to be cut off anyway.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#469002 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
We reject your hate-filled lunatic imagination.
i'm good with that! now can we please live in peace together as much as possible and try to love each other despite our differences? it's what our Maker has commissioned us to do!:-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#469006 Apr 25, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that I've found Jesus.
True. I found him on a breakfast taco:
http://www.kens5.com/news/Beeville-man-finds-...
But nevertheless.
OK. I wasn't the one who actually found him, but I saw him too.
So I'm pretty much heaven bound.
Glory Halleluiah!
:o)

It looks like Jesus is a bit angry. What would you expect if you found yourself on a breakfast taco?

From this day forth it shall be called - "The Angry Jesus Breakfast Taco".

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#469007 Apr 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in summary - even though God came to earth Personally ..
And if you could provide ANY objective, testable evidence supporting that claim, it might mean something.

#469008 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
We can all see how much peace your lord and savior brings you.
I hope somebody murders you in your sleep.
But why would you wish the karma of committing murder on some random stranger?

How about just hoping for a fatal electrical fire or something?

:)

#469009 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
too bad YOUR ignorance can't be cured.
Education always cures ignorance. It is stupidity that can't be cured...
Chess

Columbus, OH

#469010 Apr 26, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Jesus is a bit angry. What would you expect if you found yourself on a breakfast taco?
From this day forth it shall be called - "The Angry Jesus Breakfast Taco".
I'm good with that.

Salsa?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#469021 Apr 27, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU of all a-holes should know, as you ARE the most grotesquely stupid and frighteningly ignorant person in the History of this pathetic thread. The things you write are so unimaginably retarded and unfathomably idiotic they are literally NOT WORTH ADDRESSING!!!!!!!!
You're nothing but a pathetic joke and a wretched parody of yourself.
You're PROJECTING

Google it

KristINSANITY made you an EVIL scumbag

www.evilbible.com
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#469022 Apr 27, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
He brings me more Divine Peace and Unimaginable tranquility of the Soul and of the Mind, than a wretched, Hell-bound little rodent like you could possibly imagine. While at the same time giving me the sufficient wisdom and proper discernment to absolutely and totally hate a disgusting, mother-f***ing little scu*bag like you and all the other demons in human form in this world. My Lord and Savior taught me to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD AND TO HATE EVIL, while at the same time totally, unequivocally, and wholeheartedly inundating my heart and soul with boundless love and compassion for those who LOVE HIM and all that is good and pure in this world..........you got it now??? you follow?? YOU PIECE OF SH*T.
Your posts prove otherwise!

KristINSANITY made you EVIL

www.evilbible.com
Selected Fartsman

Charlotte, NC

#469024 Apr 27, 2014
It is my belief that the squatters are reaping what they have sown. Where are they now? Jail? Homeless? Sick and dying? Croaksville?

There is a new batch coming along now.
Selected Fartsman

Charlotte, NC

#469025 Apr 27, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But why would you wish the karma of committing murder on some random stranger?
How about just hoping for a fatal electrical fire or something?
:)
Here is someone apparently wanting to suffer horrifically. Good luck with that, buddy.
Selected Fartsman

Charlotte, NC

#469027 Apr 27, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're PROJECTING
Google it
KristINSANITY made you an EVIL scumbag
www.evilbible.com
Projecting! Now all I need is for one of you hatheists to use the words hubris, obfuscate, and prevaricate in a sentence.
Selected Fartsman

Charlotte, NC

#469028 Apr 27, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a child raper?
Who you want to fcuk is your business. But, Topic is not a dating site... Unless you are mac.

If you are looking for a child rapist try your dad.
He did you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 min Brian_G 953
Kanarya Siemens Sefakoy (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Servisi... 3 min Cuddles7668 2
does your pet even like you 5 min likenessme 4
Atakent SIEMENS Florya (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Servisi ... 7 min Lux6996 2
Siemens Servis Yesilova (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Siemens... 11 min Treat959 2
Siemens Servis Merter (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Siemens S... 15 min Kiss6729 2
Siemens Servis Tozkoparan (2I2) 2O2 62 34 Sieme... 18 min Twizzler4158 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web