Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468965 Apr 23, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Biblical phrase "son of God" refers to any and all male Jews that do their best to observe all of the Laws of Moses...
that may be. BUT, there's only ONE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD and that's why you antichrist's always try to attack Him!

why can't narcissits/satanists be content with God's offer to be 'a son' rather than the one and only supreme child??? it's really quite said and selfish......

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468966 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be. BUT, there's only ONE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD and that's why you antichrist's always try to attack Him!
why can't narcissits/satanists be content with God's offer to be 'a son' rather than the one and only supreme child??? it's really quite said and selfish......
Many Gods have begotten sons (or daughters) on human women. Hercules, for example. However, the Biblical reference to an only begotten son was a way to refer to the collective nation of Israel as a singular whole. Sort of the opposite of the "royal 'we'"... Given the description in the synoptic gospels, it seems reasonable to include Jesus in the vast roll of "sons of God", since it appears that he worked to obey all of the Laws of Moses, to the best of his understanding as to the "true" meaning of those laws.

Of course, the xian view of a "necessary" sacrificial child, born of the mating of the God of the Bible and a human woman is seriously flawed from a theological standpoint, and utterly blasphemous WRT what the Bible actually says. According to the Bible, YHVH was ALWAYS the savior of His chosen people, and their sins always had a method for being forgiven: just ask.

Of course, if you knew anything about what the Bible REALLY says, you would have known this...

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#468967 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh..... so you ARE gay! sorry but this is not that kind of site, but i'm sure you can find many others for your cruising enjoyment:-)
What is predictable about you is that you make assumptions about people with no proof or validity to your false claims. This nicely coincides with your religious assumptions which also have no proof or validity.
What becomes very evident is if you are willing to make up things about your fellow human beings you would certainly not hesitate to make up things about some god-being and it's imaginary son.
You seem to think trying to belittle someone you label as gay is a lesser human being than you when in actuality your religious hypocrisy make you the one who looks and acts foolish and certainly is not worthy of being believed or accepted as a source of reliable information.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468968 Apr 23, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is predictable about you is that you make assumptions about people with no proof or validity to your false claims. This nicely coincides with your religious assumptions which also have no proof or validity.
What becomes very evident is if you are willing to make up things about your fellow human beings you would certainly not hesitate to make up things about some god-being and it's imaginary son.
You seem to think trying to belittle someone you label as gay is a lesser human being than you when in actuality your religious hypocrisy make you the one who looks and acts foolish and certainly is not worthy of being believed or accepted as a source of reliable information.
in summary - even though God came to earth Personally and many witnesses have died to keep His Words in circulation so mr wiggley could hear and believe, he will not, so why shouldn't i keep my sense of humor anyways!!!:-)

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#468970 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in summary - even though God came to earth Personally and many witnesses have died to keep His Words in circulation so mr wiggley could hear and believe, he will not, so why shouldn't i keep my sense of humor anyways!!!:-)
Your belief on what your god-being did and does is just that...your belief.

Your polluted "sense of humor" is representative of the repulsiveness of your religion. It's an awkward guise to try to apologize or deflect when you have again said something that shows it's ugliness.

Keep it up...you are doing a great job convincing me to never to fall for the false religion you represent.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#468971 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure that you think you and your same sex partner would raise well adjusted children if you adopted, BUT YOU'RE CRAZY AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!:-)
Speak for yourself, funny-mentalist.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#468972 Apr 23, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief on what your god-being did and does is just that...your belief.
Your polluted "sense of humor" is representative of the repulsiveness of your religion. It's an awkward guise to try to apologize or deflect when you have again said something that shows it's ugliness.
Keep it up...you are doing a great job convincing me to never to fall for the false religion you represent.
I couldn't agree more.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468973 Apr 24, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief on what your god-being did and does is just that...your belief.
Your polluted "sense of humor" is representative of the repulsiveness of your religion. It's an awkward guise to try to apologize or deflect when you have again said something that shows it's ugliness.
Keep it up...you are doing a great job convincing me to never to fall for the false religion you represent.
now now mr wiggley - let's remember to 'COEXIST','practice tolerance' and all the other mumbo-jumbo buz words on the bumper stickers you hypocrital fascist's put on your prius' and subarus!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468974 Apr 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, funny-mentalist.
ya know, Rosa, i don't know if you consider yourself as a woman in a man's body, vice versa, if your gay or straight...etc and i really don't care. i just want to get along with you to the best of my abilities without being your doormat for all your frustrations against conservative ideology.

can we 'tolerate' each other this way?:-)

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#468976 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
now now mr wiggley - let's remember to 'COEXIST','practice tolerance' and all the other mumbo-jumbo buz words on the bumper stickers you hypocrital fascist's put on your prius' and subarus!;-)
So we all can be guaranteed if one sees one of those stickers it certainly won't be a christian? That makes sense since to coexist and be tolerant of others is certainly not a christian trait which by the way, suits you perfectly.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468977 Apr 24, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So we all can be guaranteed if one sees one of those stickers it certainly won't be a christian? That makes sense since to coexist and be tolerant of others is certainly not a christian trait which by the way, suits you perfectly.
i think i may have told you this before, but i sincerely love (the idea of) you, sir! i'm more than excited to share this world with you and i sincerely hope that you consider God's offer to join His eternal family through simply believing/trusting in the sacrifice of His Son for you!

i like to joke around with peeps and i don't take no shit from the enemies of God, but i don't take these debates personally nor hold animosity against anyone i hope you don't as well!:-)

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468978 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact, YES! the Bible backs its creation account with geneologies back to our first parents!
No it doesn't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>no historians or archeologists have been able to prove this wrong, but only end-up adding to the validity of it!
Really? Then you can prove it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>now that you're a believer (why wouldn't you be?), you should begin to read the Manual/Bible and join a group of fellow believers/church near you that teaches it as straight forward as you're reading it!:-)
That's your problem, you're a believer---not a thinker.

Cult mentality.

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468980 Apr 24, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
For the Child Raper.
You're a child raper?

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468981 Apr 24, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY what I do, you retarded piece of sh*t.
But the ATF won't let you.

I'm glad they're watching you.

Since: Jul 08

Dublin, OH

#468982 Apr 24, 2014
I'm pleased to announce that I've found Jesus.

True. I found him on a breakfast taco:

http://www.kens5.com/news/Beeville-man-finds-...

But nevertheless.

OK. I wasn't the one who actually found him, but I saw him too.

So I'm pretty much heaven bound.

Glory Halleluiah!

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468983 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh..... so you ARE gay! sorry but this is not that kind of site, but i'm sure you can find many others for your cruising enjoyment:-)
you're the one who's always asking people if they're gay; are you looking for a date or something?

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468984 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance can be cured,
yours is obviously terminal.

go with it.

“I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear”

Since: Jan 14

Langly Falls, Va

#468985 Apr 24, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i may have told you this before, but i sincerely love (the idea of) you, sir! i'm more than excited to share this world with you and i sincerely hope that you consider God's offer to join His eternal family through simply believing/trusting in the sacrifice of His Son for you!
i like to joke around with peeps and i don't take no shit from the enemies of God, but i don't take these debates personally nor hold animosity against anyone i hope you don't as well!:-)
YOU are your god's biggest enemy; you drive people away from him by the thousands with your behavior.

please, continlue!!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468986 Apr 24, 2014
Francine_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are your god's biggest enemy; you drive people away from him by the thousands with your behavior.
please, continlue!!
hi franny, may i call you franny?

you write JUST LIKE someone else i know - kait the wolf witch! do you know her by any chance?;-)

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#468987 Apr 24, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Only temporarily..........for one day I will definitely be IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITH
MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.........AND THAT IS A FACT..........JACK!!!!!!
We can all see how much peace your lord and savior brings you.

I hope somebody murders you in your sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Awesome Facts 683,539
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 983,013
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 1 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web