Why I’m no longer a Christian

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#468911 Apr 19, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
From rejecting Almighty God and his Only Son who died for you and yours on The Cross.
That's what.
OK,...which variation of the 30,000 plus christian religions do you think I should conform to??
After all several of the variants of the christian religion don't agree with each other and therefore don't recognize each others god or jesus or who gets to go to heaven or who goes to hell.

Thanks in advance...

Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#468913 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
And one more thing Wiggley, if you and your ilk are correct then when we all die we simply turn to dust and that's the end of that.........BUT.......if me and MY ilk are correct, then when we all die we all get JUDGED and then you know what happens after that. Now I ask you..........why would you wanna take that chance? why Wiggley?
Pascal's Wager is not faith, it's fear.

Crazy.
Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#468916 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, if you don't like the way the whole thing is set up.......well then take it up with God when you meet him..........BECAUSE YOU WILL
Prove it. And by the way, using that inconsistent, contradictory, error-filled book of fairy tales of yours does not consititute "proof".

Crazy.
Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#468917 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaaah.........that's just YOU twisting it, misrepresenting it, mischaracterizing it, and FLAT OUT LYING ABOUT IT. It's TOTAL, UNABIDING, UNADULTERATED FAITH !!!!!!!!!!
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe if you use more capital letters you'll convince yourself even more.

Crazy.
Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#468921 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know, it's so inconsistent, contradictory, and error-filled, that it is STILL THE NUMBER ONE BEST SELLING BOOK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, AND STILL IMPACTING AND GIVING MORE POSITIVE IMPETUS TO HUMANITY THAN ANY BOOK EVER. And it still WILL BE long after you're dead. I guess people like "fairy tales"
CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, people seem to prefer fairy tales to reality.

And just because a book is popular doesn't make it true... unless you're prepared to accept Harry Potter books as the truth.

Crazy.
Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#468922 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Disprove it.
Crazy
Yep, nothing. That's all you have.

Crazy.
duststorm

League City, TX

#468927 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Wiggley cut that out. I am in earnest, I am in earnest Wiggley, I am literally extending my hand to you and trying to save your soul. You know as well as I do there's ONLY ONE Christian religion and that is the one of the Bible. The one who believes in God, Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit. The one who believes in the Crucifixion and Resurrection..
Believe in God, accept his Son, live a life of love, compassion and charity and you WILL inherit the Kingdom.
Actually, Jesus said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God".

Jesus did not say believe in God, accept his Son, live a life of love, compassion and charity and you will inherit the kingdom of God.
Shivar

Sapporo, Japan

#468928 Apr 20, 2014
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Jesus said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God".
Jesus did not say believe in God, accept his Son, live a life of love, compassion and charity and you will inherit the kingdom of God.
That's right. According to dusty's insane god, all you have to do is be "born again". Then you can murder, steal and rape your whole life and still get into heaven when you die.

Crazy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468929 Apr 21, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is lost on ignorant people who worship superstition.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468930 Apr 21, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you get them from gay theists like your brother in christ adolph hitler
hi "kait" aka water nymph, some stoner dude and and who knows how many other fantasy personalities you have! geeeze.... and to think i actually believed you were a hottie - ugg!:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468931 Apr 21, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...the necessity for incest and inbreeding is rampant in this theory.
Your god-being is certainly kinky...
are you gay?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#468932 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay?
if you need sex that badly

rent it

quit bothering the posters on this thread

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468933 Apr 21, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you need sex that badly
rent it
quit bothering the posters on this thread
LOL!

i regret responding to you in-kind (harsh) in the past before you showed some humanity and a sense of humor! will you forgive me for that, Karl?:-)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468934 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact, YES! the Bible backs its creation account with geneologies back to our first parents! no historians or archeologists have been able to prove this wrong, but only end-up adding to the validity of it!
now that you're a believer (why wouldn't you be?), you should begin to read the Manual/Bible and join a group of fellow believers/church near you that teaches it as straight forward as you're reading it!:-)
Actually, EVERY legitimate archaeologist has proven that the Bible is wrong on just about every point of so-called "history" that it contains. It was all made up in the time of King Josiah, some time around the 7th century BCE.

#468935 Apr 21, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...the necessity for incest and inbreeding is rampant in this theory.
Your god-being is certainly kinky...
But where could Cain have found a wife. And since Adam & Eve were (allegedly) the only other people in existence, why did he need to fear that someone would kill him?

I mean, this goes beyond incest, since there were literally no other women available for him - not even a sister to bang.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#468936 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay?
Incest and inbreeding are not characteristic of being gay nor are they associated with gay activities which could only lead me to believe you are gay and wanting to relieve your guilt by trying to use far fetched and/or false associations to cover for your personal embarrassment.
If you wish to "come out" that's up to you.

I see no reason you would have asked me that question based on my statement.

You lose...sorry...it didn't work and will never work on me. You can't for all you want to, embarrass me or belittle me. Move on little one, you have failed at every attempt to be normal, factual, dominant, happy, and any other common human trait outside of a religious idiot.

#468937 Apr 21, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Einstein and Newton were superstitious.
There are plenty of quotes from Einstein showing t6hat he was NOT a believer. Newton had no real alternative. Since he lived before Darwin showed that creation by a God's magic act was no longer necessary as an attempt to explain how we got here, there was no reason fro him to disbelieve what was at that time the only game in town. I have no doubt that if he were around today, he would mock the blind adherence to Bronze Age myths when science has proven them false.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#468938 Apr 21, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But where could Cain have found a wife. And since Adam & Eve were (allegedly) the only other people in existence, why did he need to fear that someone would kill him?
I mean, this goes beyond incest, since there were literally no other women available for him - not even a sister to bang.
The repeated answer I've gotten for 50+ years has been "shut up".
Not very informative but certainly in line with christian denial of the reality something just isn't right.

#468939 Apr 21, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it so easy old man. You are the embodiment of self-hatred.......you know that? There is no difference you illiterate jackass........according to ridiculously stupid, grotesquely uneducated monkeys (no pun intended) like you, we came from Apes; so therefore, everything you attributed to creation like "rape" "incest" etc, also logically applies to Apes. A 3 year old can see this..........but YOU can't. And you are ONE DISGUSTING LIAR, you have ALWAYS been a major proponent for legalizing MJ.......even though MJ has been CONSISTENTLY PROVEN TO BE A 100% SPRINGBOARD to other more lethal drugs. Even though MJ causes MEMORY LOSS, IMPOTENCE, BRAIN DAMAGE, KILLS BRAIN CELLS, ETC, ETC, ETC. Don't you backpedal now........you invertebrate coward. You have no spine, you never did. You're just a typical, no good, atheist, scumbag little coward.
You're also the biggest prevaricator in the history of this forum with the possible exception of the Cancer-ridden, Aids-infested freak formerly known as D_O_G. I have NEVER SPENT ONE DAY OF MY LIFE IN PRISON. I have already admitted I did time in a YOUTH HOUSE when I was 16..........one month to be exact. But YOU did RAPE A CHILD, and YOU did go to Prison..........and you NEVER, EVER, EVER, served ONE DAY in the American Military, like you say you did. You're pathetic old man..........disgustingly pathetic. It is YOU who makes false accusations, not I. And you've already admitted THAT YOU HATE AMERICA, so don't backpedal now like a rank coward little duck and say you never said that. DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!! You old, impotent, good for nothing sack of sh*t. And I say again and mean the following from the bottom of my heart:
YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WITHIN 500 YARDS OF YOUR GRANDSON.
YOU PIECE OF ATHEIST GARBAGE..........YOU DIRTY CHILD RAPER!!!!!!!!!!
I suspect that it is fair to say that in the long course of evolution, there have occurred countless rapes. However, the Theory of Evolution does NOT condone such actions, unlike the Bible. Neither does the Theory of Evolution REQUIRE incest, as does the Genesis myth.

#468940 Apr 21, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an extremely educated, unbelievable intelligent, unfathomably erudite, incomparably well-read, intellectual giant. Of course I'm a RATIONAL CHRISTIAN you fu**en moron. However, a hilariously idiotic, indescribably stupid scumbag such as yourself, is simply too infinitely ignorant to see it. By the way..........Did you just threaten to "kick my ass up to my neck hole????? WOW....well gee, golly, gosh. Another internet tough guy who's too much of fu**en K*NT to even post their location. I have been on this thread several times and I have ALWAYS INTELLECTUALLY CRUSHED AND HUMILIATED all you retarded, atheist morons. Then you pathetic freaks degenerate into name calling, slander, and false accusations ( A SPECIALTY OF CHILD RAPER MR. WIGGLEY) and I simply retaliate..........it's that simple.
Now please consume feces and expire.
Your intelligence certainly IS unbelievable...

Oh, and claiming to be a rational xian is an oxymoron. The two terms are mutually exclusive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Brian_G 70,028
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min MUQ2 45,561
Horny snapchat usernames 3 min josh 8
Websleuths & Tricia Griffith is a fraud. Especi... 3 min MMgonzo 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Aura Mytha 974,603
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 23 min ImFree2Choose 4,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Brian_G 282,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web