Why I’m no longer a Christian

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468846 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereof; the world and all the people in it" - King David, the lil shepherd boy who cut the head off of Goliath, who was the best giant pagan warrior champion that you could put up against the people of God:-)
Judges 11:24 Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy God giveth thee to possess? So whomsoever the LORD our God shall drive out from before us, them will we possess.

Looks like the Bible is telling you that the only land that Yahweh possesses is that which He gave to His people...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468847 Apr 11, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges 11:24 Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy God giveth thee to possess? So whomsoever the LORD our God shall drive out from before us, them will we possess.
Looks like the Bible is telling you that the only land that Yahweh possesses is that which He gave to His people...
i don't get my marching orders from no gaytheist's;-)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468848 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, last time I looked, Judges was part of the Bible...

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#468849 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the earth is the LORD's
NO IT ISN'T IT'S OURS.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and the fullness thereof; the world and all the people in it" - King David, the lil shepherd boy who cut the head off of Goliath,
bullshit! your dumb!!!

Whitechapel

#468850 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude has to ripp-off the MO of my bro t-clown cuz he's not smart enough to think of something clever for himself;-)
you're a liar AND YOU'RE DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

Whitechapel

#468851 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you do, he's your pastor!

you're a gay theist!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE CLOWN WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Shivar

Seoul, Korea

#468852 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
The end of WINLAC!! Best thing to happen on topix since it started.
How's Larry?
Shivar

Seoul, Korea

#468853 Apr 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so you like seeing the Savior of the world discredited, huh? why, are you the devil or just demon possesed?
I like seeing stupid myhs discredited by the very 'tards who desperately insist they're true. Good job,'tard.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468854 Apr 14, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
I like seeing stupid myhs discredited by the very 'tards who desperately insist they're true. Good job,'tard.
"I like seeing stupid myhs discredited"

what do you believe about evolution and why do you believe it?

please don't reply with the same old tard response "cuz the 'scientist/priests' of my gaytheistic religion said so!"
Shivar

Hamburg, Germany

#468856 Apr 16, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like seeing stupid myhs discredited"
what do you believe about evolution and why do you believe it?
please don't reply with the same old tard response "cuz the 'scientist/priests' of my gaytheistic religion said so!"
Whatever I say, you'll just do your usual loser giggly trolling that you so laughably call "debating", so why should I bother?
Shivar

Hamburg, Germany

#468857 Apr 16, 2014
Now comes the part where waassup jumps up and down and yells "she wuz afeared to debate me because she know's evilution is a lie! I win! I win! YAY JEEZUS!!!!"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468858 Apr 17, 2014
Shivar wrote:
Now comes the part where waassup jumps up and down and yells "she wuz afeared to debate me because she know's evilution is a lie! I win! I win! YAY JEEZUS!!!!"
(jumping around with arms flayling) she wuz afeared to debate me because she know's evilution is a lie! I win! I win! YAY!

do i know you?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468859 Apr 17, 2014
Shivar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever I say, you'll just do your usual loser giggly trolling that you so laughably call "debating", so why should I bother?
hey - if you have billions of years of proven research to back a billions of years theory, i'd really like to see it!:-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#468860 Apr 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey - if you have billions of years of proven research to back a billions of years theory, i'd really like to see it!:-)
Like say,

a bible?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468861 Apr 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like say,
a bible?
as a matter of fact, YES! the Bible backs its creation account with geneologies back to our first parents! no historians or archeologists have been able to prove this wrong, but only end-up adding to the validity of it!

now that you're a believer (why wouldn't you be?), you should begin to read the Manual/Bible and join a group of fellow believers/church near you that teaches it as straight forward as you're reading it!:-)

Location hidden

#468862 Apr 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact, YES! the Bible backs its creation account with geneologies back to our first parents! no historians or archeologists have been able to prove this wrong, but only end-up adding to the validity of it!
now that you're a believer (why wouldn't you be?), you should begin to read the Manual/Bible and join a group of fellow believers/church near you that teaches it as straight forward as you're reading it!:-)
you are an amusing poster

I hope no one thinks you represent any "non-believer philosophy"

Location hidden

#468863 Apr 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"hey - if you have billions of years of proven research to back a billions of years theory, i'd really like to see it!:-)"

but NOT billions of years of proven theory

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468864 Apr 18, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an amusing poster
I hope no one thinks you represent any "non-believer philosophy"
i sure hope not as well and for once we can agree!

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#468866 Apr 18, 2014
Sock Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The fault is on you christians, and you know it. You can never change the truth, no matter how much you want to.
Decent, secular human beings are the true saviors of this world, but we're constantly blocked and derided by hateful religibots like you.
You are not "forgiven," you are malignant.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Cain - NO, i won't go out to the field to talk to you about this!
Abel
Is that your way of admitting you can't debate me?

“I Am *All* Of You!”

Since: Jan 14

And I Live In Your Sock Drawer

#468867 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Cain - NO, i won't go out to the field to talk to you about this!
Abel
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not able
I'd say he's incapable; incapable of thought, reason, or rational behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 658,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Toby 974,626
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min Poppyann 2,976
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min nanoanomaly 70,080
bored 43 min hotasianpussy 1
hello guys 55 min hotasianpussy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,572
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Brian_G 282,869
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,931
More from around the web