Why I’m no longer a Christian

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#468186 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much easier to lie about someone after they are dead.
Well, they're not around to say "No, I effing didn't!"

The Borderland of Sol

#468187 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sky Daddy thew a snake in the crib 6000 years ago.
LOL
Wait, wasn't that Herakles as an infant?

I sometimes get my mythologies all mixed up.

The Borderland of Sol

#468188 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why should fallen human and/or satanic law supercede Godly moral law? after all "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof..."
i'm telling ya - peeps is going absolutely crazy down here and can't think straight worth nothin....
And yet again, you're including your conclusion as part of your premise.

What "lord"?

The Borderland of Sol

#468189 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you - i can always count on you for at least a cpl persecution points a day!
if you ever do understand, believe and make it to heaven, i'll probably end up being your supervisor for eternity:-)
You do know that E-Persecution Points don't count, right?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#468190 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh - you mean the ancient mosaic law in place for the nation of israel some 3,500 years ago? i'm neither a jew nor am i currently living in israel and there's no temple or levitical priesthood available to fulfill those statutes. what are you going to do on judgement day since you're not fulfilling those statutes either?
I do not have to worry about it, since I am not one of the children of Israel, nor have I ever converteed to Judaism. However, for all those who claim to follow the God of the Bible, those laws were, are, and always will be in full effect. Yes, some of them cannot be performed without a Temple and priesthood, but that is a problem for the Messiah, who prophecy says will reestablish both once he shows up.(The real Messiah that is, not the failed Messiah wanna-bes like Jesus...)

#468191 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the liar!
what part of "IT IS FINISHED/ACCOMPLISHED" do you refuse to believe?
since you're trusting in your ability to fulfull the law, you in a whole heap-o-trouble with God!
What was finished was any chance that Jesus might have been the Messiah. IF he himself thought that he was a candidate, then at that point he would have been positive that he had failed to fulfill all of the prophecies and that he was about to die, thus proving conclusively that he was not the Messiah, not would he be around to see the Messiah come into power.

#468192 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But that's not what he said.
But they are the last words of Jesus in ONE of the conflicting accounts...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468193 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There was a period in the Western world during which fundamental Christianity did, in fact, have the force of law.
About 500CE to 1000CE.
Guess what that period was called?
Many of these imbeciles think it was "The Golden Age of Christianity".

They don't realize they they would all have been murdered as Heretics.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468194 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, wasn't that Herakles as an infant?
I sometimes get my mythologies all mixed up.
That's OK, when you think they are reality you have to call yourself a Christian.LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#468195 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There was a period in the Western world during which fundamental Christianity did, in fact, have the force of law.
About 500CE to 1000CE.
Guess what that period was called?
there was a period prior to Noah when fallen humankind did whatever the F they pleased. guess what happened next.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468197 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And yet again, you're including your conclusion as part of your premise.
What "lord"?
what mac?'mac' is prob one of w_n's many alter egos or maybe even a random computer program....who knows for sure, and if only you, how ya gonna prove it?

#468198 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....your point is?
sodom and gomorrah were destroyed before Israel was established and before the levitical law was introduced....
But the Bible quite clearly says that the sin of Sodom had nothing to do with homosexuality.

Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
16:50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

The word translated as "abomination" is the word <tow'evah> which is always used to refer to acts that are abomination BECAUSE they are part of the worship of foreign Gods.

Jewish folklore had an interesting story about the whole thing. If you ask nicely, I'll post it..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468199 Dec 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that E-Persecution Points don't count, right?
you don't get to decide what counts and what don't! AND i'm rather offended by your rude insinuation that you do = more PP's 4 me!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468200 Dec 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to worry about it, since I am not one of the children of Israel, nor have I ever converteed to Judaism. However, for all those who claim to follow the God of the Bible, those laws were, are, and always will be in full effect. Yes, some of them cannot be performed without a Temple and priesthood, but that is a problem for the Messiah, who prophecy says will reestablish both once he shows up.(The real Messiah that is, not the failed Messiah wanna-bes like Jesus...)
even tho you're weighing in on OUR issues is like a bully trying to throw a turd in someone esles punch bowl, i can't help telling you that your messiah who will allow the jews to begin rebuilding the temple in israel will be the Church's Antichrist!

proves that y'all are ripe and ready for this!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468201 Dec 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
What was finished was any chance that Jesus might have been the Messiah. IF he himself thought that he was a candidate, then at that point he would have been positive that he had failed to fulfill all of the prophecies and that he was about to die, thus proving conclusively that he was not the Messiah, not would he be around to see the Messiah come into power.
you are entitled to your opinion, but you should know that it means NO REDEMPTION FOR YOU!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#468202 Dec 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Bible quite clearly says that the sin of Sodom had nothing to do with homosexuality.
Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
16:50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.
The word translated as "abomination" is the word <tow'evah> which is always used to refer to acts that are abomination BECAUSE they are part of the worship of foreign Gods.
Jewish folklore had an interesting story about the whole thing. If you ask nicely, I'll post it..
dude - you can be as homo as ya wanna be, but could you please not talk about while cuddling up to a kid CUZ YOU'RE CREEP'N ME OUT!!!

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#468203 Dec 18, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No one hates you because you are sexually confused. We all hate you because you are a hate-filled liar. If you were an straight atheists, we would still hate your lying hate-filled black heart.
Yep!

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#468204 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude - you can be as homo as ya wanna be, but could you please not talk about while cuddling up to a kid CUZ YOU'RE CREEP'N ME OUT!!!
Liam's a Homo sapiens. I'm beginning to doubt that you are.

#468205 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
even tho you're weighing in on OUR issues is like a bully trying to throw a turd in someone esles punch bowl, i can't help telling you that your messiah who will allow the jews to begin rebuilding the temple in israel will be the Church's Antichrist!
proves that y'all are ripe and ready for this!
Ah, so to preserve your mythology, you are willing to call the prophets liars. Ezekiel goes into great detail about the physical dimensions of the Temple that is to be built.

#468206 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight, that is my son. Can you get ANYTHING right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 879,772
Best sad movie..... is there really that many? (Mar '07) 9 min nightwalker 893
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min too lazy to log in 3,898
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 11 min andet1987 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 8,241
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 23 min nightwalker 213,272
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 38 min nightwalker 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 603,311
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
More from around the web